Ban Troll Accounts

Naruu

There seems to be an excess of accounts used simply for the purpose of obviously trolling the forums to annoy members of the community. Prime examples included Ibrahim, Vietnam and Inst.

Nothing against people who have actual opinions to talk about, but when you look at the above for example, it's a tad bit obvious they're just here to RP as having extreme opinions for the purposes of harrasing the community. I wouldn't be suprised if Ibrahim wasn't even a Muslim and Vietnam wasn't even Vietmanese.

It'd be a good idea if we enforce some sort of quality control on blatent trolls like the above. The nonsense they often post really isn't a good thing to have around.

Edited by Naruu

There seems to be an excess of accounts used simply for the purpose of obviously trolling the forums to annoy members of the community. Prime examples included Ibrahim, Vietnam and Inst.

Nothing against people who have actual opinions to talk about, but when you look at the above for example, it's a tad bit obvious they're just here to RP as having extreme opinions for the purposes of harrasing the community. I wouldn't be suprised if Ibrahim wasn't even a Muslim and Vietnam wasn't even Vietmanese.

It'd be a good idea if we enforce some sort of quality control on blatent trolls like the above. The nonsense they often post really isn't a good thing to have around.

Believe me, Ibrahim isn't a troll. He actually knows what he's talking about, unlike captain_vietnam.

• Upvote 3

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

If they violate forum rules they will receive the proper warning. If you see any posts anyone makes that appears to be trolling or rule breaking, then report it and the moderators will take a look. 

• Administrators

You want us to pick and choose who is a troll and who isn't and just ban them? That would be an abhorrent violation of any semblance of free speech.

We follow the Forum Rules that are publicly published for everyone to follow and abide by (and the moderators to operate on.) We will not arbitrarily ban players that you take issue with because you think they're trolls.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Sometimes after complaining about certain obvious trolls, I stop myself because I think that maybe Sheepy will notice the said obvious trolls and ban them. But then I remember that Sheepy is an idiot and a terrible Admin.

• Upvote 3

"You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game."

– The Governor

I reject this purposal. Mainly because of a restriction of free speech. If someone wants to spam or post idiotic things than let them. Black Knights do this all the time with their ads and banning it would impose on the artistic nature of their creative minds. The definition of troll is also subjective. What is a "troll" in your definition? Your's may vary from mine.

That may or may not be true, but it depends on how they act. I'm fairly ballanced when it comes to certain things and it shocked people when I stated that I was religious, but debated God secularly.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

• Administrators

Sometimes after complaining about certain obvious trolls, I stop myself because I think that maybe Sheepy will notice the said obvious trolls and ban them. But then I remember that Sheepy is an idiot and a terrible Admin.

a80863f15e46b7397dc9d2cc469961df.gif

"Troll" is a very subjective term. I'll re-iterate what I stated before, which is that so long as you follow the established and published Forum Rules, players will not be arbitrarily removed from the game because you (The Governor) or any other player don't like them.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

a80863f15e46b7397dc9d2cc469961df.gif

"Troll" is a very subjective term. I'll re-iterate what I stated before, which is that so long as you follow the established and published Forum Rules, players will not be arbitrarily removed from the game because you (The Governor) or any other player don't like them.

Unless your next reply is about you retiring, don't talk to me.

– The Governor

Unless your next reply is about you retiring, don't talk to me.

owner of game can talk to people he want as he owner!

i agree with sheep! there is no defintion of "troll". troll is more of personal attack used by people who dont want to debate people like myself and ibrahim.

Just a question, why do you play then?

I don't like Politics & War. I play because it's something I am good at, it's something I have been involved in for a lot of time and I like the competition. But I think the game and the community is shit. I don't love it at all.

– The Governor

I don't like Politics & War. I play because it's something I am good at, it's something I have been involved in for a lot of time and I like the competition. But I think the game and the community is shit. I don't love it at all.

You should play club penguin. It's more user-friendly.

• Upvote 4

• Administrators

Anonymous has a good suggestion, Club Penguin is another browser game aimed at a little younger of an audience, and certainly provides a more friendly atmosphere. And there's no reason why you couldn't play Club Penguin and Politics & War, and maybe you could find a little stress-relief playing the mini-games and eating fish in CP (or whatever it is you do.)

:)

• Upvote 2

Forums Rules | Game Link

I see nothing about your account (in game and forum) that suggests you are good at it...

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Anonymous has a good suggestion, Club Penguin is another browser game aimed at a little younger of an audience, and certainly provides a more friendly atmosphere. And there's no reason why you couldn't play Club Penguin and Politics & War, and maybe you could find a little stress-relief playing the mini-games and eating fish in CP (or whatever it is you do.)

:)

I thought I told you not to reply to me unless it was about your retirement. You don't listen, do you?

– The Governor

I see nothing about your account (in game and forum) that suggests you are good at it...

You're right. I should join Mensa instead so that people will automatically assume that I'm good even though all I'll have to do is sit on the forums and make bold statements as my overrated alliance funds my military for me. &#33;@#&#036; you.

– The Governor