UPN Announcement

Emmad

Congrats Emmad and the new members in UPN gov.  It was smart to not vote in Saru/Robster, he's been dreadful for your alliance.

Your obsession with me has went on in multiple communities for years and is getting hilarious by now.  :lol:

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Congratulations to you, Emmad, on achieving the top leadership position in UPN. Also, congratulations to all new UPN government members on their new roles. 

Enjoy retirement, Hans and Saru. I have to admit that I see you two as inseparable since you have been in power since I joined Orbis. It imagine you living in a little apartment together like that old, classic tv show the Odd Couple now, haha.

• Upvote 1

Hans, you've been an institution not only within TC, but the game itself.

Robster, you were always one of the people who told me the truth rather than what I wanted to hear. I always respected your opinion.

Enjoy retirement, you've both earned it, and best of luck to the next regime.

Congrats

Emmad and the new members in UPN gov. It was smart to not vote in Saru/Robster, he's been dreadful for your alliance.

You couldn't help yourself could you? Had to take one last parting shot on the way out. I can see that some things never change, and you are classy as ever. I hope for the sake of your alliance that you stick to economics, and stay out of the political aspect of the game.

Congratulations to the new/returning government! I wish you luck and am looking forward to seeing where you take the UPN from here. :)

Oh, and #Metro4Primarch

I couped the bloc chat again. I don't need no stinkin' Primarchy.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win