An InGen Announcement

Tali

And so the rapid downward spiral of Odd Squad PR begins again; how will they sabotage themselves next? Tune in next week to find out!

Damage PR? OS has been known to stand by its allies, and all who enter OS have few critiques. (except Printer lol)  Those outside of us may see us as aggressive or dramatic. We serve our interest, and we raid, but have been known to promptly pay for our members mistakes. I am sorry you see us as less, but the truth is you will never be in an alliance as charitable as OS. 

• Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

Damage PR? OS has been known to stand by its allies, and all who enter OS have few critiques. (except Printer lol)  Those outside of us may see us as aggressive or dramatic. We serve our interest, and we raid, but have been known to promptly pay for our members mistakes. I am sorry you see us as less, but the truth is you will never be in an alliance as charitable as OS. 

About 65% of our members growth before the 5th city and even after would be out of my pocket, maybe more, maybe less. Let's not mention how many times I've paid reps on behalf of people who got in way over there head but eh. Good things tend to go unnoticed, bad things tend to be blown out of proportion to the public eye. 

Edited by Ashwyn Traverse

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Naa I think he's pretty on the money. Within 10 minutes of asking for a protection treaty you bashed us publically. If you dont FA why are you in the Alliance Affairs area? I feel like; This is where FA matters are discussed :v

Charitable? You literally just explained to all of Orbis how you're planning to destroy another alliance.
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

Naa I think he's pretty on the money. Within 10 minutes of asking for a protection treaty you bashed us publically. If you dont FA why are you in the Alliance Affairs area? I feel like; This is where FA matters are discussed :v

I did bash you publicly, because you called me out on how I chose to handle my affairs. Why dish out what you do not want returned? 

Hdh3TqS.gif

From: Ashwyn Traverse Date: 11/11/2015 Wednesday 6:28 am alarm_bell.png

She owes you the reps not me, she can't pay them, she's gone. It's as simple as that.

Edited by chrishinton52

Charitable? You literally just explained to all of Orbis how you're planning to destroy another alliance.

I did, but not one person reading this said they would stop it.

However, OS is charitable, our members are quite content. I offered to repair one member for leaving LoN regardless of where he went. I only mean to bring damage to one individual. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

She owes you the reps not me, she can't pay them, she's gone. It's as simple as that.

Lol thats great.

I did bash you publicly, because you called me out on how I chose to handle my affairs. Why dish out what you do not want returned? 

I'm like 99% sure I won this one; So yeah Im fine. 

However, OS is charitable, our members are quite content. I offered to repair one member for leaving LoN regardless of where he went. I only mean to bring damage to one individual. 

What are we supposed to do? Stop it or laugh at you?
Edited by Jacob Hanson

Maybe they are just waiting 72 hours.

• Upvote 1

And so the rapid downward spiral of Odd Squad PR begins once again; how will they sabotage themselves next? Tune next week to find out!

Well, it's gonna be tough to top putting Ibrahim/Kalyifah in charge of PR. But you know what they say, if you don't want someone to break your record, you gotta break it yourself.

• Upvote 2

Maybe they are just waiting 72 hours.

Yeah, would make sense to react without the entire story. 

All I ask is that you realize 3 facts.

1.) The leader of LoN is the only one taking permanent damage. I will pay for any others attacked if they choose to leave LoN.

2.) The leader of LoN doesn't have to disband the alliance, however, I have the right to war him. 

3.) Any member that chooses to stay with the leader of LoN is the leader's responsibility to repair, just as if I was attacked I am responsible for my members. My members will take the fault for this conversation I'd assume by being associated with me. 

Do you see how this is blown out of proportion?

Hdh3TqS.gif

Tip:  Keep all affairs private till they are needed to be announced.

In this case, should've waited out the 72 hours for the protection treaty to end so that iNGen wouldn't be tied to a war they don't want.  After the 72 hours, declare war with your reasoning.  Leave it at that.  No need to explain further unless it's absolutely necessary.  Probably want to chat around and see if you could garner any support too.

• Downvote 1

Tip:  Keep all affairs private till they are needed to be announced.

In this case, should've waited out the 72 hours for the protection treaty to end so that iNGen wouldn't be tied to a war they don't want.  After the 72 hours, declare war with your reasoning.  Leave it at that.  No need to explain further unless it's absolutely necessary.  Probably want to chat around and see if you could garner any support too.

There is no need for support or war to be declared on OS. It is an isolated event, that is blown out of proportion that is why an explanation is needed.

When Becca disbanded OS nobody cared that it was morally wrong, but I choose to war someone which is a function in the game and I am crapped on?  Alliances declare on each other all the time, just because my reasoning isn't popular doesn't make it any less justified. The goal of the game is to prosper. If I have the military to take out an alliance that was dying, that nobody cared to protect it is my right. Any retaliation is illogical. You are just looking for reasons to war, but you are no more scum than I. 

• Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

From: BrocktimusPrime Date: 11/12/2015 Thursday 6:17 pm alarm_bell.png

Hey just got wind of InGen dropping us. I know you are probably busy trying to figure this out. Do you know why this happened? and what are your plans in the future? If you have time to answer thanks, if not I completely understand. Luck to you guys.

I have no idea why they dropped you, my alliance I understand to an extent.

From: BrocktimusPrime Date: 11/12/2015 Thursday 6:25 pm alarm_bell.png

It's not understandable at all, they dropped a potentially powerful ally by dropping you guys. We were just kinda a nuisance

My alliance may be "powerful" but we don't always have the greatest rep, our good things go unnoticed, our bad things go blown out proportion. Not much I can really do, but tbf you guys have just as much potential as we do, I'd offer to protect you if I didn't half expect to be rolled after the 72 hour cancellation period.

From: BrocktimusPrime Date: 11/12/2015 Thursday 6:32 pm alarm_bell.png

You helpped us so you will always have a good rep in my mind 1F592.png i guess this does make things interesting haha. Good luck to you all, cya tomorrow maybe 1F60E.png

Lol Take Care.

There is no need for support or war to be declared on OS. It is an isolated event, that is blown out of proportion that is why an explanation is needed.

When Becca disbanded OS nobody cared that it was morally wrong, but I choose to war someone which is a function in the game and I am crapped on?  Alliances declare on each other all the time, just because my reasoning isn't popular doesn't make it any less justified. The goal of the game is to prosper. If I have the military to take out an alliance that was dying, that nobody cared to protect it is my right. Any retaliation is illogical. You are just looking for reasons to war, but you are no more scum than I. 

Um, I think you're misunderstanding my post, but ok - have fun.

• Downvote 1

From: Michelle Obama Date: 11/11/2015 Wednesday 11:38 am alarm_bell.png

Lol it seems like Vargen institution wants me since they are claiming u were going to boot me if I didnt pay reps but i was only attacking them cause I saw wars going back and forth so just thought I would assist.He sent me the message below and the last paragraph is most important! So i should pay reps to them for throwing Odd squad under the bus hmm?

From: Ashwyn Traverse  Date: 11/11/2015 Wednesday 11:42 am

They said you owe 5 mil. I doubt you do, how would you like to go about it?

From: Ashwyn Traverse Date: 11/11/2015 Wednesday 11:44 am

And yes I said I would kick you if you didn't pay reps, but I tell that to everyone who comes to me      about members. I would not kick you, but idk how you wanna go about it, if you will pay them, I can help you pay them. Your loyalty is undying so I may tell people that I will kick a member, but if I like you, it likely won't ever happen.

From: Michelle Obama Date: 11/11/2015 Wednesday 1:50 pm alarm_bell.png

No need to help me I will pay it on my own he seems like a nice person but he apparently doesn't like u too much so usually I wouldn't pay it but ill let it slide since u recommend me pay it even though he is talking shit lols. He told me I can just pay 4kk so ill do it shortly

Okay, I know he doesn't like me.

Lol it seems like Vargen institution wants me since they are claiming u were going to boot me if I didnt pay reps but i was only attacking them cause I saw wars going back and forth so just thought I would assist.He sent me the message below and the last paragraph is most important! So i should pay reps to them for throwing Odd squad under the bus hmm?

From: Ashwyn Traverse  Date: 11/11/2015 Wednesday 11:42 am

They said you owe 5 mil. I doubt you do, how would you like to go about it?

From: Ashwyn Traverse Date: 11/11/2015 Wednesday 11:44 am

And yes I said I would kick you if you didn't pay reps, but I tell that to everyone who comes to me      about members. I would not kick you, but idk how you wanna go about it, if you will pay them, I can help you pay them. Your loyalty is undying so I may tell people that I will kick a member, but if I like you, it likely won't ever happen.

From: Michelle Obama Date: 11/11/2015 Wednesday 1:50 pm alarm_bell.png

No need to help me I will pay it on my own he seems like a nice person but he apparently doesn't like u too much so usually I wouldn't pay it but ill let it slide since u recommend me pay it even though he is talking shit lols. He told me I can just pay 4kk so ill do it shortly

Okay, I know he doesn't like me.

I said 4 million ;). raided two members, 1 for 600k 1 for just under 4 mil, destroyed hundreds of infrastructure between the two, not including what she raided from the bank.

I think we were being very reasonable

edit: I told her up front I didn't mind her profiting from the raid

Edited by chrishinton52

I said 4 million ;). raided two members, 1 for 600k 1 for just under 4 mil, destroyed hundreds of infrastructure between the two, not including what she raided from the bank.

I think we were being very reasonable

edit: I told her up front I didn't mind her profiting from the raid

The message below:

"I believe you owe us some money for your recent raids on our members. Your raids came on the same day that we were about to level two of your other members for raids on us. Your alliance had just got done paying reps for those raids and it seems that they are not willing to pay the reps for your raids as well. Obviously ive already been in talks with the leader of your alliance, he claims if you cannot afford to pay the reps then you are going to be booted from the alliance, in which case we will make sure to accumulate damage that is worth double of what we are asking to be repaid, (its in our charter.) You raided about 5 million between the two members you attacked and the alliance bank. Thats not including damage you dealt, but we are very reasonable people. We will forget about the damage and even allow you to profit off the raids so long as you repay 4 million. 

Regardless of the next events to transpire i would consider finding a new alliance who wont leave you out to dry, not to mention one that hasnt tarnished its image which is in widespread agreeance irreparable. I hear vargen is nice this time of year. Best of luck with whatever you decide."

The message below:

"I believe you owe us some money for your recent raids on our members. Your raids came on the same day that we were about to level two of your other members for raids on us. Your alliance had just got done paying reps for those raids and it seems that they are not willing to pay the reps for your raids as well. Obviously ive already been in talks with the leader of your alliance, he claims if you cannot afford to pay the reps then you are going to be booted from the alliance, in which case we will make sure to accumulate damage that is worth double of what we are asking to be repaid, (its in our charter.) You raided about 5 million between the two members you attacked and the alliance bank. Thats not including damage you dealt, but we are very reasonable people. We will forget about the damage and even allow you to profit off the raids so long as you repay 4 million. 

Regardless of the next events to transpire i would consider finding a new alliance who wont leave you out to dry, not to mention one that hasnt tarnished its image which is in widespread agreeance irreparable. I hear vargen is nice this time of year. Best of luck with whatever you decide."

yeah. and? once again, feel I was being reasonable, and even was letting her know about how you threw her under the bus. anything else?

yeah. and? once again, feel I was being reasonable, and even was letting her know about how you threw her under the bus. anything else?

I'm being transparent. Unlike you hating me, I don't hate you. I am simply showing the other part of the conversation since we are playing the game of throwing my alliance under the bus again. Mf you need Dio though.