Alliance Stolen

Viselli

"Last surviving General of Frontier Sort Alliance" = New leader guys bio. It's the second coming.

:o

o:

ö

Trust me it ain't the second coming... more like the fifth, maybe more. Jefferson tried to bring it back at least twice before he deleted alone.

The high road as in trying to develop the story by listening to all sides. Understanding what it is that happened. How would you describe an alliance that is that small? I chose the adjective I feel best describes their size. Congrats on manhood btw

"Taking the high road" translates as letting them off the hook. I believe my objection was to the word "shit". Thank you :v

ztt5Wgs.png

"Taking the high road" translates as letting them off the hook. I believe my objection was to the word "shit". Thank you :v

This is why you don't give an Ape FA. XD

(<3 Apeman)

This small alliance intrigue sure is interesting.

Small alliances are more fun to hang around than big ones :P the drama never stops

It's why I still try and talk with as many alliances I can rank 20-50

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

Yeah, no. At this moment we protect Riptide, Pantheon, and one other alliance

Let's see...

1. You utterly failed to help your protectorates when their alliance was hijacked and they asked for your help to get it back.
  2. You're now refusing to even offer them protection when they've decided to painstakingly recreate their alliance?
  3. Just to add insult to injury, your instead maintaining your protectorate agreement with the hijacked alliance.

It seems InGen investments is hardly worth investing in. -_-

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

Let's see...

• You utterly failed to help your protectorates when their alliance was hijacked and they asked for your help to get it back.
  • You're now refusing to even offer them protection when they've decided to painstakingly recreate their alliance?
  • Just to add insult to injury, your instead maintaining your protectorate agreement with the hijacked alliance.

The agreement was to protect the alliance riptide. Not the founding members. Its not like it was put into the protectorate agreement that if by some chance the leaders give the wrong person too much power then the agreement would be shifted to wherever they went next. And I don't really know what you expect them to do to get the alliance back? Not very likely that an attack would instantsously make the guy see the error of his ways and surrender the alliance back, if ingen was even willing to attack an alliance that they have a protection agreement with in the first place.

Edit: Next thing we know there will be disclaimers on protectorate agreements for this type of thing.

Edited by chrishinton52
  • Upvote 1

So did he leave or was he literally removed by the heir?.....

I'll just wait for Sheepy I suppose. If the later, that's BS. I may not have any intention on ruling an AA here, but it's still BS.

Heir can remove leader, I tested it on Pax last night. (Made myself leader for a few minutes)

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Let's see...

• You utterly failed to help your protectorates when their alliance was hijacked and they asked for your help to get it back.
  • You're now refusing to even offer them protection when they've decided to painstakingly recreate their alliance?
  • Just to add insult to injury, your instead maintaining your protectorate agreement with the hijacked alliance.

jznrV4x.gif

Some sense displayed there, very correct.

The agreement was to protect the alliance riptide. Not the founding members. Its not like it was put into the protectorate agreement that if by some chance the leaders give the wrong person too much power then the agreement would be shifted to wherever they went next. And I don't really know what you expect them to do to get the alliance back? Not very likely that an attack would instantsously make the guy see the error of his ways and surrender the alliance back, if ingen was even willing to attack an alliance that they have a protection agreement with in the first place.

Edit: Next thing we know there will be disclaimers on protectorate agreements for this type of thing.

In such a situation you expect common sense to prevail. 

• Upvote 1

I want to thank InGen for supporting us, but we are recreating the alliance under the name Shuriken.

Not a problem. Sure was a storm of confusion - but we are glad to guys found some new direction with Shuriken. We have still no received word from the church leader of Riptide - and considering the members who have asked for protection are no longer in Riptide, it would make sense to transfer our protection status over to Shuriken and let Riptide drop.

Let's hope you guys can walk now on more stable ground and proceed on your path to a great future.

• Upvote 2

jznrV4x.gif

Some sense displayed there, very correct.

In such a situation you expect common sense to prevail.

And it did, they took the high road and didn't make any rash decisions. And it sorted itself out, there wasn't really a reason to try and throw ingen under the bus, (I am aware it wasn't you,) when they made it clear that they were going with diplomacy, but they were handling the situation.

And it did, they took the high road and didn't make any rash decisions. And it sorted itself out, there wasn't really a reason to try and throw ingen under the bus, (I am aware it wasn't you,) when they made it clear that they were going with diplomacy, but they were handling the situation.

Well it is now handled properly, so good on them for that. 

Well it is now handled properly, so good on them for that.

You clearly don't understand the whole situation or what was happening behind closed doors.

We handled it, professionally instead of declaring on the Riptide that got hijacked.

Also the wait for our decision to transfer the protection to the new alliance is because we were trying to see if we could help regain their original alliance but then again, arrogance and force brute actions is just one option of handling a situation when there is better alternatives.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Let's see...

• You utterly failed to help your protectorates when their alliance was hijacked and they asked for your help to get it back.
  • You're now refusing to even offer them protection when they've decided to painstakingly recreate their alliance?
  • Just to add insult to injury, your instead maintaining your protectorate agreement with the hijacked alliance.

Yeah, no. We didnt refuse, i only just stated what was our current protectorates were at that time. We were handling it behind closed doors, to see if we could fix the problem diplomatically. Of course you wouldn't know what that is. Stop throwing an alliance under a bus because we don't use force brutality to get our ways, we will always use a diplomatic option before doing rash decisions.

Now fly away you dirty little troll.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Thank you, this comment I can respect :D

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

jlHF3tVYRwXqU.gif

Me saying InGen did good is met with that? Lol, someone real salty.

aztUGUj.gif

You clearly don't understand the whole situation or what was happening behind closed doors.

We handled it, professionally instead of declaring on the Riptide that got hijacked.

Also the wait for our decision to transfer the protection to the new alliance is because we were trying to see if we could help regain their original alliance but then again, arrogance and force brute actions is just one option of handling a situation when there is better alternatives.

And I gave you a well done on sorting it, but I suppose I did it arrogantly and like a brute so it doesn't count. 

Was wondering if I should ask if it was just Max or InGen itself, but I suppose that is answer enough. Not sure why InGen would want to make enemies needlessly so avidly but whatever, your choice not mine. No more goodwill from me don't worry, tired of having it spat in my face repeatedly anyway.

• Upvote 1

Me saying InGen did good is met with that? Lol, someone real salty.

aztUGUj.gif

And I gave you a well done on sorting it, but I suppose I did it arrogantly and like a brute so it doesn't count.

Was wondering if I should ask if it was just Max or InGen itself, but I suppose that is answer enough. Not sure why InGen would want to make enemies needlessly so avidly but whatever, your choice not mine. No more goodwill from me don't worry, tired of having it spat in my face repeatedly anyway.

I only replied back the way you and Ibrahim did. If you think InGen's policies and ways of doing stuff is horrid, please private message me and tell me.

PoJQyFJ.gif