Made you believe  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Did this put some truth into your hard hearts

• Yes, now i believe
    • Yes, but teach me more
    • Slightly, But i need more evidence
    • No, it is not enough
    • No, nothing will ever change me

I take offense to title of this thread. Being an atheist or of another faith doesn't make you an Islamaphobe. It's all about live and let live. Once, while coming down off one hell of a mushroom trip, I had a very nice conversation with a very devout, straight edge muslim couple. If they can tolerate me getting high as !@#$, I can tolerate them having different beliefs.

• Upvote 4

But if you want to kill me because I occasionally !@#$ dudes, you can cram your holy book of choice so far up your ass it comes out your mouth. Then repeat ad infinitum.

• Upvote 3

"And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah. They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying." (Quran 6:116)

States the Shaytan turning people against Islam. 

"Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path]." (Quran 2:18)

Stop the self flagellation Shaytan. You can get back on the right path if you really try, this insulting yourself isn't necessary. 

"Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment." (Quran 2:6-7)

Stop the self flagellation Shaytan. You can get back on the right path if you really try, this insulting yourself isn't necessary. 

ztt5Wgs.png

"Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment." (Quran 2:6-7)

Pretty sure the Demiurge doesn't have the power to do that hence why he uses religion to make people worship him in the first place. Plus the Demiurge fails to claim me for himself and he passes it off as him purposely doing that? Sounds like a loser saying he meant to lose all along. 

1. I would suggest taking another look at what the topic is about.
  2. I can do both at the same time.

Please do explain. What is this thread about? I was under the impression that it was a troll thread about nothing.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Quick question how can the biggest religion in the world be oppressed?

Really simple question to answer. They oppress themselves, they split up into shia, sunni..., oppress each other and once they get bored of each other, they go to their home and oppress women :P

• Upvote 2

Shadowstar1922[/size]Lysandre Mackintosh[/size]Odin[/size]Jodo[/size]Fox Fire[/size]WISD0MTREE[/size]stetonic[/size]thePVT[/size]Big Brother[/size]Isolatar[/size]Vassili Dovgan[/size]Seryozha Nikanor[/size]Theren Hornraven[/size]Vosunda[/size]Deathstroke[/size]Francisco Franco Bah[/size]Coach[/size]Talerong[/size]Mayor[/size]saeton

note these people don't listen in arguments

You just have a closed, arrogant, ignorant mind to see our arguments. :)
  • Upvote 2

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I'm sorry that I don't believe in your barbaric and offensive beliefs, but then again, you're not one to listen to reason or logic in that matter.

Stop acting as if you're not an extremist, when you really are. You cannot and will never force beliefs onto others, as you do not control their minds. This isn't 1984, where you can fill the world with your ignorant propaganda.

Edited by Francisco Franco Bah

I'm sorry that I don't believe in your barbaric and offensive beliefs, but then again, you're not one to listen to reason or logic in that matter.

Stop acting as if you're not an extremist, when you really are. You cannot and will never force beliefs onto others, as you do not control their minds. This isn't 1984, where you can fill the world with your ignorant propaganda.

Wow you just got told not to use propaganda by a Fascist! :o

• Upvote 5

There is nothing to fear about Islam. You guys seem to have extreme hatred towards it. I don't automatically assume someone with a brown face is gonna bomb the plane I fly on, it seems like a few bad apples is where you put your judgement, but you gotta understand that not every Islamic person is associated into ISIS extremist views and the only thing you should be fearing is

Tell everybody I go to school with that.

I've battled Khilafah NUMEROUS times on IRC. I actually have taken multiple courses in Islamic Art, History, and the Religion itself. I took four semesters of Arabic. Two of my closest friends are Arab Muslims who actually grew up in the Middle East. We have discussions about all of this stuff all of the time; the similarities and differences of all three Abrahamic religions. So don't you dare come at me like I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I've listened to the arguments. I respect most of the views. But 1) I will not be converted, and 2) I stopped caring. Why? Because even with peer-reviewed studies and countless data brought forth, I'm still called a liar and an infidel by Khilafah. He changes what he says every time new evidence is brought forth, and only ever counts things from the Qoran as fact, yet still wants to pull this "Muslim scientists did this and that" crap that is so far from the truth it's unreal. 

If you really want me to piss you off, I can. But I'm trying to be as civil as possible because I know you're all going to play the poor little minority card if I don't. 

Next time you want to put my name in your mouth, think twice and then get to stepping. 

• Upvote 4

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

You were never Muslim, you pathetic liar.

You're right, he would have been already killed if he had been... zing!

EZKfFjh.gif

Hey, when you say (as in you, Ibrahim, to be clear) apostates should be killed, you walk into that sort of stuff. Not my fault.

• Upvote 2