An Announcement from Odd Squad and Friends (Not a DoW)

Dwemyrn

Continuing Peace.

yqq5rEd.jpgvqYrbuo.png

Charming Friends and Odd Squad wishing to continue their peaceful relationship hereby enter into a Non-Aggression Pact without an expiration date. This Non-Aggression Pact will overwrite the previous one currently in effect.

Article 1: Non Aggression - No member of any alliance involved shall ever commit an act of violence toward each other. Any rogue attack will be punished as seen fit by the responsible signatory.

Article 2: Cancellation - If either side wishes to cancel they must give a 72 hour notice with an in game message, followed by a small forum announcement acknowledging their cancellation.

Signed for Odd Squad
Ashwyn Traverse
Katerina Traverse

Signed for Charming Friends

Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum
Mr Skeltal Madame Nietzschelloo

Satisfriend of Boner Machine

Edited by Ashwyn Traverse
  • Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

coolio

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Horray peace.

Who are you and what did you do with the real black cat?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

What we're saying is that we're moving on and looking for other fresh infant babies to eat.

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Woop de hoop!

• Upvote 1

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Congrats to you both,  though allowing rogue attacks to 'be punished as seen fit by the responsible signatory' leaves the option open for either alliance to send a raider out and then not punish the member at all for it while keeping the NAP intact.

Edited by Printer635

So like..

Perfect time to hit TLF. Go get em guys!

Matter of fact, just hit booty. :P

sad-frustrated-downey-jr.gif

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

A NAP is only relevant when alliances are preventing a war from happening between them. If relations between the two alliances are already friendly, an NAP is unnecessary. I would recommend upgrading the treaty otherwise. 

Edited by Morgan

A NAP is only relevant when alliances are preventing a war from happening between them. If relations between the two alliances are already friendly, an NAP is unnecessary. I would recommend upgrading the treaty otherwise.

The NAP had its origin after their war against us, we mutually wanted to extend it for longer than it is right now since it's better to write down our intentions of not going to war against each other's rather than both being paranoid about the other party.

I mean, we don't wanna end up in the same situation the syndicate and upn are in right now.

• Upvote 4

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

The NAP had its origin after their war against us, we mutually wanted to extend it for longer than it is right now since it's better to write down our intentions of not going to war against each other's rather than both being paranoid about the other party.

I mean, we don't wanna end up in the same situation the syndicate and upn are in right now.

Well said.

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

4uYDcwTVujCak.gif

This could be us but you playin'

Kindlifresser.jpg

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

An Announcement from Odd Squad and Friends

raise glass

(Not a DoW)

puts down glass

Oh thank god.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)