The Dragon and the Wolf

Hansarius

To be fair: They're going to be fighting a big war soon from the way they are militarising, everyone knows it's coming.

Fights big war with the majority of the game on their side, no one left to oppose, plays Neutrality & Build from here on out.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

To be fair: They're going to be fighting a big war soon from the way they are militarising, everyone knows it's coming.

How brave of them. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Nah it won't, just them curbstomping someone and the game slowly dying after that.

We all know who the likely targets are and they will undoubtedly put up a very good fight, as they have the previous war, despite the numerical disadvantage. Granted they may end up badly losing this war but they will go down swinging all the way, which is pretty epic; everyone loves a good underdog.

ztt5Wgs.png

We all know who the likely targets are and they will undoubtedly put up a very good fight, as they have the previous war, despite the numerical disadvantage. Granted they may end up badly losing this war but they will go down swinging all the way, which is pretty epic; everyone loves a good underdog.

Well, I suppose if the game is going to die it's only fitting that it be by the hands of UPN. Just so I can go back and read their posts from Marionette and shit myself laughing from the irony.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

Nah, game wont die. Precious pixels are too precious to lose for too many people. Also, big Alliances have way too many people in them that are more fluff than fighters, and organizing a conflict with Sheep(no offense to Sheepy) who are under the Alliance banner more for protection in numbers than quality of the Alliance are beyond difficult to organize for a successful assault. At best the top five would have more success destroying themselves than attempting to hit, say the top 6th to 20th alliances. In the end of such an attempt, maybe three would be able to keep their positions in the top five, and that is if any of it remains in their favor.

Nah, game wont die. Precious pixels are too precious to lose for too many people. Also, big Alliances have way too many people in them that are more fluff than fighters, and organizing a conflict with Sheep(no offense to Sheepy) who are under the Alliance banner more for protection in numbers than quality of the Alliance are beyond difficult to organize for a successful assault. At best the top five would have more success destroying themselves than attempting to hit, say the top 6th to 20th alliances. In the end of such an attempt, maybe three would be able to keep their positions in the top five, and that is if any of it remains in their favor.

If you wanna be neutral...GPA or even Sigma..

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Agree to disagree.

so why are you crying about this treaty so much then?

we are all terrible, so that sphere tS has been building for the last few months can easily destroy us all.

The only thing stopping most of you from growing your own alliances into the top 5 is yourselves.

Come on now too, TKR are in a great spot to bandwagon into any winning war they want, and far enough away to stay out of any losing war.  So nice job!

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 2

Well, I suppose if the game is going to die it's only fitting that it be by the hands of UPN. Just so I can go back and read their posts from Marionette and shit myself laughing from the irony.

Is this where I point out you became dominators the second you won the war? At least we wait a few months. There's also still enough time for a ex-Guardian group to merge with and take over one of our allies.

I mean, it didn't really help the other side last time, but ya know, if it doesn't work the first time, it'll totally work the second time.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

we are all terrible, so that sphere tS has been building for the last few months can easily destroy us all.

The only thing stopping most of you from growing your own alliances into the top 5 is yourselves.

Come on now too, TKR are in a great spot to bandwagon into any winning war they want, and far enough away to stay out of any losing war. So nice job!

Clarification please! What sphere? The one pre has repeatedly talked about him trying to make but failing? Or the one where they're allied to mensa and mensa are allied to upn? I'm confused.

T7Vrilp.png

Come on now too, TKR are in a great spot to bandwagon into any winning war they want, and far enough away to stay out of any losing war.  So nice job!

Wow, literally everything you said is false.

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

I feel like I'm watching a Republican debate.

"The guys with soviet era weapons will destroy the world!"

"Pull yourself up by the bootstraps, we're rich so why aren't you?"

uHQTKq6.png

You act like it isn't well known that VE was able to benefit to the tune of hundreds of millions of dongs thanks to a known cheater/hacker and got away with it.

• Upvote 3