Ban ISIS / Terrorism

Lu Xun

Free speech protects you from the government, not your fellow man.

If I saw that man flying that flag around I'd beat the shit out of him.

ill beat the shit out of you

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Seeing how I am a Islamic militant I find this thread racist

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Making threats over the internet, when you're a scrawny little kid, who barely reached the age of puberty.

VIP Access gotta love it.  ;)

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

these people who openly cuss islam should shut up or i will destroy them

Making threats over the internet, when you're a scrawny little kid, who barely reached the age of puberty.

BTW im 15

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Seeing how I am a Islamic militant I find this thread racist

use the rage against them

am one too

VIP Access gotta love it.  ;)

Because that's not an OOC attack...

Because that's not an OOC attack...

OOC means

I agree with OP

In our time ISIS is a great threat to western values, all over Europe, America en Oceania people are afraid of terrorist. Banning this topic would be in line with modding that is already being done.

Are you really that dense? "So and so is a threat to Western values so we must ban it hurr durr"

• Upvote 1

Are you really that dense? "So and so is a threat to Western values so we must ban it hurr durr"

Goddamn Westerners and their values. Why can't they be more open and accepting like ISIS.

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

How does one ban an emotion? Even a nasty one as hate, I hate everyone equally, and am known for speaking about it, does that make it hate speech? I get thet direct threats to someones person shouldn't be allowed, but the right of express ones feelings and the right of feeling feelings can't be moderated away.

Edited by kalev60

*snaps*

161_freakout_cat_gifs.gif

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

Just a reminder that OoC (Out of Character) aka personal attacks will not be taken lightly and result in a warning.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

they can say anything they like

Freedom of Speech

oh, another western value.

Don't blame ISIS or me blame yourselves

Well this thread just shows why humanity shouldn't be allowed to live.

• Upvote 3

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

I wouldn't blame you. 

• Upvote 1

the paradise of north korea.

I'm starting to like you.

Thanks ;)

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Well this thread just shows why humanity shouldn't be allowed to live.

ugh, humans. They're the worst.

• Upvote 2

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Ibraham, you not only stated the fact that homosexuals are a leading cause of HIV/AIDS (which is an indisputable fact) but you also said that homosexual acts should warrant the death penalty and that homosexual acts are evil. Stop pretending to be impartial!

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Man is truly the only species who can hate its own kind.

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.