Attacks on Lyrositor -- stop em?

Arthur Wellington

The most neutral person ingame, on the forums and IRC, Lyrositor, has decided to go solo. He has aided many people with his loans and cheap trades and has never been been awful to anyone (that I know of). Now 3 guys decided to attack him:

1. Hopkins Gap of The Kings Parliament
2. Schadenfreudeia of Terminus Est
3. Phintopia of Terminus Est

I'd say give him peace, leave him be and offer reps..Anyone agree?

Lyro know's what he's doing, he knew the risks and decided to conduct his experiment anyways. He will undoubtedly be raided down to a level where he can best 3 opponents at once. If you really want to help him, let him do what he wants to do.

• Upvote 1

Generally if you don't want to be raided, you join an alliance. Orbis alone can't apply pressures to stop this from happening if they do leave their alliance. 

I respect Lyro, however he chose to expose himself. Like Ole said, if you want to protect him, help him militarily. 

• Upvote 1

I appreciate the intention, Vivke, but I neither need nor want any help. Certainly, it would be nice if I was left alone, but a concerted effort to protect me or make sure I am left alone would defeat the purpose of going out on my own (not to mention that agreeing to such protection would be a significant violation of my neutrality). For better or for worse, I'm on my own.

• Upvote 4

p15IoNT.gif

Well good luck Lyro, Use your nukes on Hopkins Gap and he probably won't raid you again.

I don't plan on deploying any missiles or nuclear weapons on any of my raiders. My objective is not to destroy them.

p15IoNT.gif

You used them before when Test raided you?

Nevermind, I must have confused you with one of the other top 10 who Phiney declared on that time. My bad.

Still, why do you have that nuke?

Edited by Mayor

You used them before when Test raided you?

Yes, and I regret that now, to some extent; it was an action borne out of resentment at being targeted and a petty way of fighting back at a vastly militarily superior opponent. I will try to avoid acting in this way from now on.

EDIT: In response to your edit, the nuke is a trophy. :3 I might decom it at some point in the future now that I've built it, I'm not sure.

And I must have misunderstood your question - I thought you meant missiles. I have never launched a nuke.

Edited by Lyrositor
  • Upvote 1

p15IoNT.gif

Yes, and I regret that now, to some extent; it was an action borne out of resentment at being targeted and a petty way of fighting back at a vastly militarily superior opponent. I will try to avoid acting in this way from now on.

Ahh I see. Well I'm glad that you stick to your ideals. Good luck and thanks for clearing that up, hopefully your plan to be 100% neutral works out and you are left alone.

EDIT: In response to your edit, the nuke is a trophy. :3 I might decom it at some point in the future now that I've built it, I'm not sure.

And I must have misunderstood your question - I thought you meant missiles. I have never launched a nuke.

Yes you used your missiles, but Byzantine Empire used nukes. Since you were both in GPA I must have gotten confused.

I agree with some others in this thread. Does it bother me that he's being raided? Yes. Did everyone (including Lyro, clearly) expect this to happen? Also yes.

With that said, I'll be watching intently for if future raids occur within the 1,500 or so Score range. ;)

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Why don't you fight back?

I fight back when there is a chance to end the war faster and with less destruction. If it would merely prolong it and waste my resources, there is no point to fighting.

p15IoNT.gif

arrgh!

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I'll admit I considered jumping in before Hopkins Gap got in there. It'd be another page for my Legend of Rozalia you see and that'd be sweet. 

Anyway he knew the risks and it seems this was the sort of thing he wanted.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1