Saudi Arabia Named Head of Human Rights Council

MRBOOTY

Hateful Jew   <_<

The punishment for homosexuality in Saudi Arabia is death.

The punishment for engaging in homosexual acts is death in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

The Torah.

The Torah mentions homosexuality twice in the book of Leviticus (JPS):

.וְ×ֶת-זָכָר, ×œÖ¹× ×ªÖ´×©Ö°×כַּב מִשְ×כְּבֵי ×ִשָּ××” — תּוֹעֵבָה הִו×

Lev. 18:22: "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is detestable."

.וְ×Ö´×™×©× ×ֲשֶ×ר יִשְ×כַּב ×ֶת-זָכָר מִשְ×כְּבֵי ×ִשָּ××” — תּוֹעֵבָה עָשׂוּ שְ×× Öµ×™×”Ö¶×. מוֹת יוּמָתוּ; ×“Ö°Ö¼×žÖµ×™×”Ö¶× ×‘Ö¸Ö¼×

Lev. 20:13: "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed a detestable act: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Deuteronomy 23:17 tells followers:

"None of the daughters of Israel shall be a kedeshah, nor shall any of the sons of Israel be a kadesh."

If you want more details from the Torah (Interesting read).

Leviticus

20:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 20:2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. 20:3 And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name. 20:4 And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not: 20:5 Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people. 20:6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people. 20:7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God. 20:8 And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you. 20:9 For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. 20:11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 20:12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them. 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 20:14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you. 20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. 20:16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 20:17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity. 20:18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people. 20:19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity. 20:20 And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless. 20:21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless. 20:22 Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out. 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them. 20:24 But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people. 20:25 Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean. 20:26 And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine. 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

The New testament.

Romans 1:

“ For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.â€

Christians of several denominations have historically maintained that this verse is a complete prohibition of all forms of homosexual activity.  

Jesus' discussion of marriage

In Matthew 19:3, Jesus is asked if a man can divorce his wife. In that context,

“ He answered, ‘Have you not read that the one who made them at the beginning “made them male and female†[Genesis 1:27], and said, “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh†[Genesis 2:24]? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.’

Rob Gagnon, an associate professor of New Testament studies, argues that Jesus' back-to-back references to Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 show that he presupposed a two-sex requirement for marriage.

The Quran.

If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful. (Qur'an 4:16)

We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds. And his people gave no answer but this: they said, "Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" But we saved him and his family, except his wife: she was of those who legged behind. And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): Then see what was the end of those who indulged in sin and crime! (Qur'an 7:80)

"Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!" They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!" He said: "I do detest your doings. O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!" So We delivered him and his family,- all Except an old woman who lingered behind. Then afterward We destroyed the others. We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)! (Qur'an 26:165)

(We also sent) Lut (as a messenger): behold, He said to his people, "Do ye do what is shameful though ye see (its iniquity)? Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant! But his people gave no other answer but this: they said, "Drive out the followers of Lut from your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" Then We saved him and his household save his wife; We destined her to be of those who stayed behind. And We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)! (Qur'an 27:54)

And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. "Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth." He said: "O my Lord! help Thou me against people who do mischief!" When Our Messengers came to Abraham with the good news, they said: "We are indeed going to destroy the people of this township: for truly they are (addicted to) crime." (Qur'an 29:28)

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

The UN has always been a joke, so this is little surprise. Might I add that said Muslim countries don't even follow said human rights instead following https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Declaration_on_Human_Rights_in_Islam

But again, it's all just a joke so not like its serious business or anything.

Hateful Jew   <_<

The punishment for engaging in homosexual acts is death in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

You're quite the tribal person aren't you? I (and neither should anyone) won't waste my time on that nonsense you just brought up, you know the answer to it already. 

• Upvote 2

If the Saudi's were bad why would they be valued allies of the American government? Are you implying Israel is also bad?

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Hateful Jew   <_<

The Torah.

Lev. 18:22: "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is detestable."

.וְ×Ö´×™×©× ×ֲשֶ×ר יִשְ×כַּב ×ֶת-זָכָר מִשְ×כְּבֵי ×ִשָּ××” — תּוֹעֵבָה עָשׂוּ שְ×× Öµ×™×”Ö¶×. מוֹת יוּמָתוּ; ×“Ö°Ö¼×žÖµ×™×”Ö¶× ×‘Ö¸Ö¼×

Lev. 20:13: "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed a detestable act: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

"None of the daughters of Israel shall be a kedeshah, nor shall any of the sons of Israel be a kadesh."

Leviticus

20:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 20:2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. 20:3 And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name. 20:4 And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not: 20:5 Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people. 20:6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people. 20:7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God. 20:8 And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you. 20:9 For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. 20:11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 20:12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them. 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 20:14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you. 20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. 20:16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 20:17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity. 20:18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people. 20:19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity. 20:20 And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless. 20:21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless. 20:22 Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out. 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them. 20:24 But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people. 20:25 Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean. 20:26 And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine. 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

The New testament.

Romans 1:

“ For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.â€

Christians of several denominations have historically maintained that this verse is a complete prohibition of all forms of homosexual activity.  

“ He answered, ‘Have you not read that the one who made them at the beginning “made them male and female†[Genesis 1:27], and said, “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh†[Genesis 2:24]? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.’

Rob Gagnon, an associate professor of New Testament studies, argues that Jesus' back-to-back references to Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 show that he presupposed a two-sex requirement for marriage.

The Quran.

If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful. (Qur'an 4:16)

We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds. And his people gave no answer but this: they said, "Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" But we saved him and his family, except his wife: she was of those who legged behind. And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): Then see what was the end of those who indulged in sin and crime! (Qur'an 7:80)

"Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!" They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!" He said: "I do detest your doings. O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!" So We delivered him and his family,- all Except an old woman who lingered behind. Then afterward We destroyed the others. We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)! (Qur'an 26:165)

(We also sent) Lut (as a messenger): behold, He said to his people, "Do ye do what is shameful though ye see (its iniquity)? Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant! But his people gave no other answer but this: they said, "Drive out the followers of Lut from your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" Then We saved him and his household save his wife; We destined her to be of those who stayed behind. And We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)! (Qur'an 27:54)

And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. "Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth." He said: "O my Lord! help Thou me against people who do mischief!" When Our Messengers came to Abraham with the good news, they said: "We are indeed going to destroy the people of this township: for truly they are (addicted to) crime." (Qur'an 29:28)

So are you saying we should kill all gay people? 

If so, then you're f****d up.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

So are you saying we should kill all gay people? 

If so, then you're f****d up.

Those who are proven before a court that they engaged in homosexual acts (which spreads AIDS/HIV) and God said it, according to all three of the Abrahamic religions who's scripture I quoted, not me.

Stop resorting to profanity like the little adolescent child that you are!

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

(ignore this)

Edited by idp5601

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Those who are proven before a court that they engaged in homosexual acts (which spreads AIDS/HIV) and God said it, according to all three of the Abrahamic religions who's scripture I quoted, not me.

Okay, first off, when you seem to be condoning killing people because of MSM, then that doesn't change my opinion.

That's still messed up.

And second, I use profanity sparingly. I only use it when I hear something stupid, unbelievable, etc.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

Okay, first off, when you seem to be condoning killing people because of MSM, then that doesn't change my opinion.

I'm perfectly fine with God's law which has capital punishment for MSM (which spreads AIDS/HIV).

Quite frankly, I don't care about your opinion on the matter.

ztt5Wgs.png

Quite frankly, I don't care about your opinion on the matter.

People who share your opinion on opinions usually lie on the outer edges of the political spectrum.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

Hateful Jew   <_<

So you've gone on about how you hate Jews, and now are saying homosexuals should be killed, and I'm hateful?

I don't hate all Saudis, and I definitely don't hate all Arabs and Muslims. 

Heck I don't even *HATE* the Saudi government as much as I think that they're evil.

I'm perfectly fine with God's law which has capital punishment for MSM (which spreads AIDS/HIV).

I think God would be more pissed at the fact that children are starving than he would be at the presence of homosexuality.

• Upvote 2

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Um, heterosexuality actually has spread AIDS/HIV further than any homosexual community in the world. And there is absolutely no evidence, scientific or otherwise, that shows AIDS/HIV to have been created by any act of homosexuality.

Also, are you demanding people be forced to live under religious law? Because I wud be more fearful of living under a religious zealot of any faith than the morons I am forced to listen to now in office. "God wills it!" is the worst speech in history.

• Upvote 2

So you've gone on about how you hate Jews, and now are saying homosexuals should be killed, and I'm hateful?

1) I called you a hateful Jew. I didn't say anything about hating Jews.

2) Your Torah says those who engage in homosexual acts should be killed. Are you saying God is hateful? (*cough* Fake Jew *cough*)

(In case you missed it) Lev. 20:13: "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed a detestable act: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Heck I don't even *HATE* the Saudi government as much as I think that they're evil.

You don't hate evil? K. Maybe it's cause you are evil yourself :P

Um, heterosexuality actually has spread AIDS/HIV further than any homosexual community in the world.

Why am I surprised you failed to present any evidence to support your absurd claim?

HIV infection in Australia, 2009–2013:

MSM = Men who have Sex with Men

IDU = Injected Drug Users

MSF/FSM = Heterosexual Contact (due to bisexuals who got HIV via MSM passing it to females MSF)

1280px-Newly_acquired_HIV_infection_in_A

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

Lets dispense with the lies here. You don't give a damn about AIDS/HIV and it's a 100% religiousness fundamentalism. Makes me wonder how you'd feel if a Christian fundamentalist got power and started attacking Muslims for being to them, cultists of death.

You call people hateful yet want people to die for homosexuality (among your other views of course). Ever thought maybe that even if you believe they will rot for such a thing... of just letting them go ahead and rot instead of meting out punishment that actually doesn't save them from their sins in any manner? No of course not, but don't worry. When someone breaks the supposed authority of your religion which will likely coincide with when they decide the joke that is Saudi Arabia has gone on long enough, you or at the very least your children will see what reform is. 

• Upvote 4

And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate

You sir, are the enemy.  Your thinking is trying to claw back civilization to your mythological 7th century.

Progress will not be halted by religious fundamentalists.  Because when push comes to shove, us "love thy neighbor liberals" are as good with a rifle as you "kill them all because God says so" types, but we outnumber you.

Although we do tend to spend more time helping people and less time trying to kill people, so maybe you get a slight bonus there.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy
  • Upvote 3

Duke of House Greyjoy

Why am I surprised you failed to present any evidence to support your absurd claim?

I looked further into this and you are correct that the epidemic has spread heavily in the Homosexual communities worldwide. My information on the subject was outdated as honestly I have not kept up on the topic for a,long time.

However, not providing evidence for this and not providing evidence for proving other religious groups outside of Islam(which is what you were referring to in your condescending dialogue of response to this of "surprise") is a bit different.

I admit to beng in error on this subject. The informtion I was aware of is predominantly from Africa and its spread through Heterosexual males from the early 2000's. The eidemic back then was mostl dealing with kidnappings and rapes of yung women being forced into the sex trade. I am shcked at the growth of theepidemic worldwide and thank yu for informing me on this.

However, on the snide retort to being "surprised" of my lack of evidence, I have witnessed, known and experienced others who are very devout and knowledgable of their faith and devotion to their sacred manuscripts even to the point of memorizing their sacred literature. Just because I cannot provide a youtube video of them reciting it does not make it "surprising" that I cannot provide data for any other subject. Cut out the semantics if you are gong to debate, and your big-headedness only makes you more dislikable. You are a representative of your faith to those here and are responsible for our views on Islam. Start taking that seriously.

If Ibrahim had his way, half the people we play this game with would be beaten, imprisoned, fined and or killed for their behavior. 

• Upvote 3

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I know that I am wasting my time trying to help you understand the truth but I am going to demolish the strawman arguement that you have built up regarding certain aspects of Christianity and your comments on Aids.

Hateful Jew   <_<

The Torah.

Leviticus

The New testament.

Romans 1:

You are correct that mainstream Christianity is opposed to homosexuality, I believe it is a sin as is wishing ill upon someone. There is nothing in Biblical Christianity that implies that Jesus and the early Church believed killing people for committing sins was a good idea. In fact Jesus refuses to stone the woman caught in adultery in John 8, all he does is tell her to sin no more. In the New Testament there is only one person who obeys all the laws of Judaism and that isn't Jesus. The new testament teaches that following the letter of the law without living by the spirit of the law is pointless.

The most important commandments that Jesus teaches are Love your neighbour as yourself and the Sh'ma. All the law comes off those two commandments. It is not the job of a Christian to tell some one what they must do, we can offer advice and we can tell people what God finds atrocious but we cannot force people to do the will of God.

HIV infection in Australia, 2009–2013:

MSM = Men who have Sex with Men

IDU = Injected Drug Users

MSF/FSM = Heterosexual Contact (due to bisexuals who got HIV via MSM passing it to females MSF)

1280px-Newly_acquired_HIV_infection_in_A

I was unaware that Australia was the centre of the AIDS/HIV epidemic. 23.5million people in Sub-saharan Africa suffer from AIDS/HIV, South and South-East Asia come second in the worldwide numbers of people with AIDs at 4 million. It strikes me as bizarre that both areas are not know as being particularly tolerant to homosexual behaviour.

The problem is not who has AIDs but how it is spread. AIDs is spread through promiscous relationships, heterosexual and homosexual alike. Any society that allows polygamy or promotes a mans right to have sex promotes AIDs.

http://www.avert.org/worldwide-hiv-aids-statistics.htm#sthash.kH0JeveV.dpuf

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan
  • Upvote 1

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

Lets dispense with the lies here. You don't give a damn about AIDS/HIV and it's a 100% religiousness fundamentalism.

Wrong. If I didn't give a damn I wouldn't have went of my way to say otherwise (common sense goes a long way). 

And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate

You sir, are the enemy.  Your thinking is trying to claw back civilization to your mythological 7th century.

Progress will not be halted by religious fundamentalists.  Because when push comes to shove, us "love thy neighbor liberals" are as good with a rifle as you "kill them all because God says so" types, but we outnumber you.

Although we do tend to spend more time helping people and less time trying to kill people, so maybe you get a slight bonus there.

I take it you are a homosexual and when you say "love thy neighbour" are you attempting to quote scripture? The same scripture, that explicitly and in no unclear terms states that those who engage in homosexual acts should be put to death? Talk about hypocrisy.

I looked further into this and you are correct that the epidemic has spread heavily in the Homosexual communities worldwide. My information on the subject was outdated as honestly I have not kept up on the topic for a,long time.

I'm glad you were man enough to admit you were wrong. (I cut out the rest but I have read it and It has been duly noted.)

Recently, Khalifah has gotten me to a point where I'm actually becoming hostile to some Muslims. Plz stop. 2radical4me

This doesn't bother me.

If Ibrahim had his way, half the people we play this game with would be beaten, imprisoned, fined and or killed for their behavior. 

Are you implying half the people who play this game are actively engaging in homosexual acts?   :rolleyes:

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png