A Chapter for Odd Squad Closes

Katerina

For all who ask "What Happened?" it is today that Odd Squad was destroyed from with in. 

I'd like to thank all the members. Y'all were truly amazing and I wish I could continue to be leader. I'm sorry Ansom threw you to the wolves for my actions. I couldn't have asked for a better group. You all have the freedom to come back, and I promise this time no Ansom. 

We will build back stronger, until then I hope you all admire the ruins. 

Edited by Katerina
Hdh3TqS.gif

Because looking at your nation, you couldn't even help yourself.

Wow so rude. D=

Takes awhile to rebuild ships and tanks.... but aside from that win or lose I'd defend my members :3 Thats why I grow with them. 

I'd also pay for the reps, and assistance because thats what family does. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Uh... what? I was wondering why we'd gone up a rank. What made Ansom do that exactly and what were your "actions"? Well I wish all the best to recover from what looks like to be a big blow. 

Katerina you've always struck me as a good players so if you and your friends need a new alliance I'd be happy to welcome you all. Though obviously I don't know the extent of what coursed this so we'll see. 

Wow so rude. D=

Takes awhile to rebuild ships and tanks.... but aside from that win or lose I'd defend my members :3 Thats why I grow with them. 

I'd also pay for the reps, and assistance because thats what family does. 

109 days, only 5 cities at 1k infra a piece? You need some VE econ advice! Join and get some :P

• Upvote 1

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

I don't want more than 5 cities. I was told it is harder to raid when you have more. 

So, you're intentionally keeping yourself down to just raid? 

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Uh... what? I was wondering why we'd gone up a rank. What made Ansom do that exactly and what were your "actions"? Well I wish all the best to recover from what looks like to be a big blow. 

What Rozalia said, here. This announcement is mighty ambiguous. O_o
xzhPlEh.png?1

Ah, another failed coup by Saruman :P

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I'm super confused. Wasn't Ansom supposed to take a break because of "mental issues." Also if you make a post like this, give more details on what happened. This doesn't sufficiently answer the "what happened?" question that you have been getting.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

I'm super confused. Wasn't Ansom supposed to take a break because of "mental issues." Also if you make a post like this, give more details on what happened. This doesn't sufficiently answer the "what happened?" question that you have been getting.

Ansom just wants attention. He acted suicidal and I didn't give the emotional response he wanted. Keep in mind I put up with this on a daily basis so I have lost tolerance. Therefore I might have neglected him. He gets suicidal after we have a fight. It really is manipulation to me. 

So he was in a Skype group chat making claims that I don't care. Nobody loves him.Trying to embarrass me. Get other's support. So when he still didn't get a reaction from me he decided to destroy the alliance removing me from leader. 

Afterwards he goes back to playing victim.  Saying he planned this. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Mentally issues are still the issues, I guess I was expected to instantly get better, and I'm still not okay, haven't been and won't be for awhile now. i mean sure it sucks, I was being irrational because of my issues, but in the end none of that really matters, they will continue on and probably better off without me. My emotional and mental baggage was a plague to the alliance. Good riddance, I say.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Manic phases can be useful. It's the flip side that creates problems. Best not to put instability in the control seat. 

Mania is where I am most productive, depression destroys my productivity. 

Divorce?

No. Just my issues getting in the way of everything. Nothing really to look at here, I'd just like these threads to make their way to the graves. What is really comes down to is everything I feared would go wrong went wrong and it's because I was sure it would happen that I ended up causing it to happen myself because I overthought everything, which in turn was causing everything to go on. Regardless, we will all continue on with our lives, just a bump in the road. Sorry about all the forum drama, sorry about the reports, sorry about the constant threads. The sooner you ignore the current ones, the quicker we can all move on. I'd like to ask people avoid dragging these threads out any further. Thanks...

Edited by Ansom