This Test Thingie

WISD0MTREE

I just took this thing and I got ISTJ. I was surprisingly neutral (less than 20% either way), except for Introverted. 

I scored an 87% there.

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

So, what are you? 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

FWIW, the validity of this test is not really well supported and it seems to be dismissed by most psychologists. Not sure if it gets into it on the linked website, but the test is the Myers Briggs Type Indicator. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers%E2%80%93Briggs_Type_Indicator

• Upvote 1

FWIW, the validity of this test is not really well supported and it seems to be dismissed by most psychologists. Not sure if it gets into it on the linked website, but the test is the Myers Briggs Type Indicator. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers%E2%80%93Briggs_Type_Indicator

well ye these facebook-tier personality tests are like the new horoscope, but if you answer it correctly enough I guess you could find a few new ways to describe yourself.

• Upvote 1
1uBr6Lp.png?1

I did this on paper years ago when I was like 18, I came out INFJ, which is what I still came out as.

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

I have taken the MBTI many times in my life from high school through last year since my organization seems to think that we benefit from it.  I find that I have moved around with NT always remaining the same.  But, since college I have always had NT as the middle two -never INTP though.

Seems to vary based on my last assignment and the thing I am doing at the time.

I was either INTP or ENTP last time I took it, I forget.

-signature removed for rules violation-

I have taken the MBTI many times in my life from high school through last year since my organization seems to think that we benefit from it.  I find that I have moved around with NT always remaining the same.  But, since college I have always had NT as the middle two -never INTP though.

Seems to vary based on my last assignment and the thing I am doing at the time.

I was either INTP or ENTP last time I took it, I forget.

ENTJ is usually the one that I get whenever I take these tests, but there's been a few times I've gotten INTJ as well. The Extro/Intro part is very close/even.

• Downvote 1