8/24/2015 - Charts & Nuclear Proliferation Map

Alex

• Administrators

This isn't a large or particularly important update, but a visually pleasing one at least :)

I've updated the charts around the site, they should load faster, be crisper, and are no longer capped at 100,000 points on alliance score graphs.

On the World Map page, you can now click on the markers to be taken to the corresponding nation.

I've also added a Nuclear Proliferation Map which shows all the nuclear capable (up to 250) nations in the game, along with how many nuclear weapons they have. Near the bottom of the page are some stats on nuclear weapons in Orbis.

To get to this Nuclear Proliferation Map in-game, there's a link on the World Map page.

Enjoy! :D

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Is there any way to get the charts back to their normal size on the nation page? Right now they are only about half the width of what they used to be.

They're looking fine for me. Perhaps try clearing your cache with a hard refresh (F5)?

On my screen: 

5lwD9YY.png

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

some of the dots happen be larger than the rest :P

Just like the World Map, the radius of the dot increases with the nation's score. They're all relative to each other, so the highest score nation has the largest dot, and the lowest score nation (displayed) has the smallest dot.

• Upvote 2

Forums Rules | Game Link

Ugh, why couldn't you have this map when I had the largest stockpile in the game?

Sheepy confirmed pro-GPA

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Cool! :)

Minor note - it appears that beige nations show as white on that map, unless I'm seeing it incorrectly. Seeing how white is a colour a nation can choose, so you wouldn't be able to differential between a white and beige nation through that map, this seems like a bug to me.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Minor note - it appears that beige nations show as white on that map, unless I'm seeing it incorrectly. Seeing how white is a colour a nation can choose, so you wouldn't be able to differential between a white and beige nation through that map, this seems like a bug to me.

Biege nations have appeared as white on all the maps since the color was added

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

They should display as a more beige-y color now :)

Also: something like 100 nukes have been launched since I posted this  :blink:

• Upvote 3

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

100? That's some Skynet-worthy destruction right there

I recall there being about 300 nukes when I made the map, and there's only 200 or so now.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Hm, then it could be more if people are churning out new warheads everyday, or less if everyone else actually wised up and piled on them with spies :wacko:

Can you put a nuke-launched counter on that page? Just thinking it would be a nice little thing for everyone to know

UedhRvY.png

• 2 months later...
  • Jax locked this topic