VE's Breach of Sovergnty

Lannan13

In recent events VE has declared war against Guardian. I was once appart of VE, but recently left after their attrocities. The soul purpose of the alliance is a general protection of a group of nations against outside threats. They began to call up the drums of war and demand that every nation surrender their sovergnty and ruin their own nation's to prepare for war. Then when war came there was no reason as to why it was occuring. They only merely assigned groups to fight other nations. I was sent a "Strongly worded" letter from their Secretary of Defense warning that what I did in defending my own sovergnty and protesting the entire time was an act of cowardness. Not only am I offended that someone wants to give me a lession on courage when I've been to Marine Corps Depot Parris Island Marine Boot Camp, but they slam me for protecting my sovergnty. I am very Libertarian and they declare war on me for protecting my beliefs. This is a great appalling action by them that not only due they resort to their totalitarian views, but they insist that we are to bow to their comand and surrender our sovergnty. I am greatly appalled that this alliance has violated my freedoms and they insist that I pay for not surrendering them.

Sincerely yours,

Kyro

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Okay.

• Upvote 2

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Yo bro. Bro man. Bro bro bro. Yo. And no the point of an alliance is to team up and protect each other and go to war when necessary. If you want to be a coward then go join a neutral alliance like GPA (no offense GPA).

This is very small

Have you considered being less of a coward in a meaningless game and actually fighting?

I did, I even offered, but their Secretary of Defense demanded that I was to surrender my sovergnty and wreck my nation to do that. 

What about you. How about you stop being a coward behind that computer screen and go fight for your REAL country?

Yo bro. Bro man. Bro bro bro. Yo. And no the point of an alliance is to team up and protect each other and go to war when necessary. If you want to be a coward then go join a neutral alliance like GPA (no offense GPA).

I gladly offered to help. It was declined. VE is being hypocritical.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Maybe he doesn't live in a country that doesn't send its citizens on meaningless wars, convincing them it's a good idea through popular media, all for the service of the military industrial complex, and absolutely nothing to do with morals or democracy.

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Maybe he doesn't live in a country that doesn't send its citizens on meaningless wars, convincing them it's a good idea through popular media, all for the service of the military industrial complex, and absolutely nothing to do with morals or democracy.

Definately, it's the US's fault for the crisis in the Middle East and the US artifically created ISIS.

After your punishment is through, I suggest you look into GPA. 

Just Nuke me and be done with it. Put up or shut up. Send me three nukes.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Definately, it's the US's fault for the crisis in the Middle East and the US artifically created ISIS.

You're actually right on both counts. :)

• Upvote 3

Qc9CHg7.png

Newsflash.. That's how alliances work. You fight alongside them. If you won't fight with your alliance, then most alliances won't want you around. I'm sure VE is not going to lose any sleep over you.

• Upvote 1

So you left an alliance because they were going to war?

No, I left due to a great breach of sovergnty, lack of transparency, and corruption.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

In recent events VE has declared war against Guardian. I was once appart of VE, but recently left after their attrocities. The soul purpose of the alliance is a general protection of a group of nations against outside threats. They began to call up the drums of war and demand that every nation surrender their sovergnty and ruin their own nation's to prepare for war. Then when war came there was no reason as to why it was occuring. They only merely assigned groups to fight other nations. I was sent a "Strongly worded" letter from their Secretary of Defense warning that what I did in defending my own sovergnty and protesting the entire time was an act of cowardness. Not only am I offended that someone wants to give me a lession on courage when I've been to Marine Corps Depot Parris Island Marine Boot Camp, but they slam me for protecting my sovergnty. I am very Libertarian and they declare war on me for protecting my beliefs. This is a great appalling action by them that not only due they resort to their totalitarian views, but they insist that we are to bow to their comand and surrender our sovergnty. I am greatly appalled that this alliance has violated my freedoms and they insist that I pay for not surrendering them.

Sincerely yours,

Kyro

First, this post is an assault on the English language and therefore I find it very offensive. I have emboldened several nonsensical sections and hereafter provide some spelling corrections:

*a part

*atrocities

*sole

*demanded

*sovereignty

*occurring

*cowardice

*lesson

*Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island

*sovereignty

*do

*command

*sovereignty

Second, perhaps you should have read the VE charter before joining the alliance.

• Upvote 5
f0f41e8f.png

Newsflash.. That's how alliances work. You fight alongside them. If you won't fight with your alliance, then most alliances won't want you around. I'm sure VE is not going to lose any sleep over you.

False, take a look at the Warsaw Pact. There are several times when Yugoslavia wanted to not follow suit with the alliance. The same can be said with France and NATO.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Ve always has one of you whenever something big happens.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

First, this post is an assault on the English language and therefore I find it very offensive. I have emboldened several nonsensical sections and hereafter provide some spelling corrections:

*a part

*atrocities

*sole

*demanded

*sovereignty

*occurring

*cowardice

*lesson

*Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island

*sovereignty

*do

*command

*sovereignty

Second, perhaps you should have read the VE charter before joining the alliance.

I'm not an English Major.

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Criticising someone's spelling and grammar is an incredibly lazy way to address their argument.

• Upvote 5

Qc9CHg7.png

yes   yes   yes  The US is the cause of all the worlds evils and problems,  yawn  yawn..  you do understand this is a game and no matter what alliance your in, you are expected to defend your alliance be it a defensive OR offensive war? or did you not grasp that concept from the whole point of being in an alliance?

Well, to be most effectively militarized, one has to change their improvements to get maximum barracks/airports/factories/dry-docks.  If you don't like it, then bail for an alliance that will never knowingly get into conflict, but have to fend of raiders.  We were going in, and it's better to be prepared to get bounced back than to go in half-cocked.

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

False, take a look at the Warsaw Pact. There are several times when Yugoslavia wanted to not follow suit with the alliance. The same can be said with France and NATO.

This is not real life. This is p&w. In p&w, good alliances have members that are willing to fight on their behalf. You are not one of those members, clearly, so you should leave and go join an alliance like GPA that tries not to get involved in wars.

Edited by Kadin

I will say what i said in your other thread

how does them gearing up for war and then asking their nations for loyalty to fight a war a breach of your nations sovereignty?

And real life alliance's and treaties have no meaning or purpose in a game.

Edited by Dark Specter

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light