8/23/2015 - Downtime Explanation

Alex

It could have been a lot worse. At least we'll have the satisfaction of finding and fixing something that could have been exploited far more seriously in the distant future. :)

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

• Administrators

Just an update: I screwed up the trade reverse script I wrote. People were refunded the price in resource amounts on accident, so I had to go through and fix all that. That's why so many people reported excess resources.

Anyway, things should really be back to normal now.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Err Sheepy I think he bought my gasoline - 2287 tonnes @ 3799 per tonne - total cost 8.69 million - you reversed the trade. Money is gone but the gasoline not returned?

PM me if things do not look correct now.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I believe you're failing to remember this.

Ah, i see, it's nice to have a flashback to explain everything.  No wonder i was confused, i was new at that time, so i probably didn't even notice that there was anything out of place going on.

Edited by Zero
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators

o/ Sheepy

Now start fixing score graph bug,seriously,it's been there for a while :)

There's not really a fix, aside from getting new graphs :(

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

What kind of shitty graphs cap out at 100k?!

Apparently nvd3 ones do. I have no idea why, and there might be a fix, but I haven't been able to find it yet :P

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

*cough* http://www.chartjs.org/*cough*

We used those previously before nvd3, and then changed back. I don't recall why exactly, I think just the added functionality of nvd3.

EDIT: Chartjs actually looks responsive to interaction, now. Previously hovering over the charts didn't do anything.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic