Charming Friends Declaration of War

Crust

"Nazi" runes? You mean Elder Futhark, which has been around for a couple thousand years used by Northern civilizations around the Germano-Skandinavian regions?

And what is this about the "Nazi Eagle"? Rome used banners which also bore an Eagle. Byzantine soldiers also carried Eagle banners. Charlemagne also carried banners topped by an Eagle. The Italians did the same thing. The Turks did too. The Germans did as well in the 1st War. Just because the Nazis did as well does not make an Eagle emblem above a banner a "Nazi" thing.

Lame declaration of war is lame. Whats next? Witch trials?

• Upvote 3

drNIneR.jpg

Official Statement from Charming Friends

It should also be noted that Charming Friends are now officially at war with Odd Squad. This conflict was instigated by them and has raged all night.

Regarding the war with the Nazis, we, as a community, continue to stand by our statement that it is fair and just. White supremacy and the flippancy with which symbols of genocide are not something we believe has a place in this game. Do not patronise us by suggesting that the eagle is a symbol of Germany and independent of Nazism. An eagle is the symbol, but not that eagle. Not the stylised eagle which Reichswehr has edited every so slightly to bypass the rules. This eagle was a symbol of particular ten year period in Germany.

My personal opinion...

The issue is not whether Wilhelm is a Nazi. In all likelihood, you are not a skinhead with Swastika tattoos. In all likelihood, you don't curbstomp people of colour, and probably don't post regularly on Stormfront. However, you are using all the same symbology as people who do commit these acts. You are glorifying the slogans, the symbols, and the imagery. In all likelihood, you are just trying to be an antagonist. Consider us antagonised, we have good reason. Fascist regimes still exist, white supremacy still exists. You should know better.

• Upvote 2

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

SO YOU LIED TO US ABOUT THE TROLL POSTS?

No, they called out those posts and you said it was a troll. And, it was left at that. Now, you're saying they instigated shit? No, its you who is at fault.

I think you're hiding from us and thinking we're stupid.

Elbonia condemns your actions and calls for a full on embargo to begin against your AA by willing parties.

Edited by Jroc
  • Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

SO YOU LIED TO US ABOUT THE TROLL POSTS?

No, they called out those posts and you said it was a troll. And, it was left at that. Now, you're saying they instigated !@#$? No, its you who is at fault.

I think you're hiding from us and thinking we're stupid.

Elbonia condemns your actions and calls for a full on embargo to begin against your AA by willing parties.

I honestly have no idea what you're an about. Are you drunk? Are you high? Should I call an ambulance?

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I honestly have no idea what you're an about. Are you drunk? Are you high? Should I call an ambulance?

If you were in my war range, I would deliver some corporal punishment for disrespect :P

You know the threads where you said, it was an impersonator. Those threads.

Edited by Jroc
  • Upvote 1

But it was an impersonator. Everybody knows that. Hell, I was talking to Ansom and Kat last night and we were trying to figure out who it had been.

• Upvote 1

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

But it was an impersonator. Everybody knows that. Hell, I was talking to Ansom and Kat last night and we were trying to figure out who it had been.

Unless Odd Squad pulled a black flag operation than I don't see why war is necessary? Unless, you just can't agree which means that something shady is happening on one of these three sides with the third being who the impersonator is.

• Upvote 1

Odd Squad started the war. Ask them why, we're just fighting back.

• Upvote 1

Qc9CHg7.png

My god, two wars on two days? I think Mensa has competition for the award of being the most belligerent alliance!

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

My god, two wars on two days? I think Mensa has competition for the award of being the most belligerent alliance!

Let's be real here, at least the game is exciting once more.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

don't see why war is necessary?

War isn't necessary. 

The war was going to occur before the trolls. Although I am sure many know OS does not have the quantity of members CF has. Therefore many alliances are suppose to go in with use. If they back out on their word new bonds will be forged and others broken. 

One of these alliances was Reichswehr. When they were declared on we decided to go in as a raid. We posted an announcement in OS and members decided to go trigger happy quickly.

Honestly our members are just looking forward to doing as much damage. 

As I stated to Carly no matter who wins there will probably be tension. However I know we could probably make a great raiding duo too. 

At the end of the day stay charming! I hope both sides have fun. 

• Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

Seems this is developing in quite the conflict. I hope it is given the recognition it deserves in the "history books".

I don't believe this is the time you should be hanging around OS.

In addition to that I think Cobalt has a rule on OWF posting. 

Ouch, those rules suck. 

War isn't necessary. 

The war was going to occur before the trolls. Although I am sure many know OS does not have the quantity of members CF has. Therefore many alliances are suppose to go in with use. If they back out on their word new bonds will be forged and others broken. 

One of these alliances was Reichswehr. When they were declared on we decided to go in as a raid. We posted an announcement in OS and members decided to go trigger happy quickly.

Honestly our members are just looking forward to doing as much damage. 

As I stated to Carly no matter who wins there will probably be tension. However I know we could probably make a great raiding duo too. 

At the end of the day stay charming! I hope both sides have fun. 

No hard feelings against y'all imo. I mean it's obviously a good timing to start a war against us.

Don't see a point in thinking up conspiracy theories tho. 

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

No hard feelings against y'all imo. I mean it's obviously a good timing to start a war against us.

Don't see a point in thinking up conspiracy theories tho.

They were conspiracies before your post, now they look like the truth.

funny how PR works ;)

"I'm disgusted by how totally not only the fact that these people are okay with the nazis but are actively defending them both in the forum and in game. Just a game. And then they do the same for nazis irl. And after a while they wonder why nazis get voted in to Parliament."

I'm done with this game. I'm not going through the same stress I usually do IRL now in a f-ing game, this is supposed to be fun for me, and now it's not. Whatever. Have fun.

• Upvote 2

giphy.gif

SABIN AUMM~~~~~~~

But our protectorate are germans not Nazis.

Also, please don't say that we support Nazism. We just don't.

You're just a bit sore that you're getting flak for your decision to go to war with our protectorate. But, have you checked which alliance John Harms and I are in?

"I'm disgusted by how totally not only the fact that these people are okay with the nazis but are actively defending them both in the forum and in game. Just a game. And then they do the same for nazis irl. And after a while they wonder why nazis get voted in to Parliament."

I'm done with this game. I'm not going through the same stress I usually do IRL now in a f-ing game, this is supposed to be fun for me, and now it's not. Whatever. Have fun.

Yay!

(They're not Nazis

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Yay!

(They're not Nazis

You support Nazi sympathizers, I'm sorry. The SS is NAZI, whether you like it or not. And that is not the only nazi reference they have. STOP CONDONING THAT. You can pretend as much as you want but that will just make you a bunch of a j*rks. 

Do you even HISTORY BOOKS?

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

SABIN AUMM~~~~~~~