Charming Friends Declaration of War

Crust

They're not Nazis. They are not Nazi flags. And Reichswehr is not a Nazi name. Reichswehr literally translates Reich Defense. Reich means empire. This war is unjustified. Have fun dealing with Rose.

And Il Duce Mussolini is just an artist while the Reich guy is using nazi runes for aesthetic reasons... :mellow:

• Upvote 5

Feel sorry for Reichswehr in all this. Mensa should have just skipped to Vanguard as the odds of Rose stepping in for Reichswehr seemed low to me. 

Good luck to Reichswehr who after 2 weeks of existing are going through such hardship.

• Upvote 3

They're not Nazis. They are not Nazi flags. And Reichswehr is not a Nazi name. Reichswehr literally translates Reich Defense. Reich means empire. This war is unjustified. Have fun dealing with Rose.

This isn't about their alliance name. It's the fact that they have nation members with baseball teams named SS guard, members with a clear resemblance to the Kriegsmarine, the nazi Reichsadler etc ad infinitum. One right does not absolve them from all their other mistakes.

Admirable! Especially when you have one of the strongest alliances giving nazi players protection...

Though we respect Rose and do not wish them any ill we'd rather do this than just shrug off people roleplaying nazis.

• Upvote 4

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

We are the cruelest of foes.

• Upvote 1

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Feel sorry for Reichswehr in all this. Mensa should have just skipped to Vanguard as the odds of Rose stepping in for Reichswehr seemed low to me. 

Good luck to Reichswehr who after 2 weeks of existing are going through such hardship.

Why bother offering 'protection' if you won't protect those your meant to be protecting?

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

From this day forward, til the end of time, Charming Friends will be at constant and everlasting war with Reichswehr until they change all symbols, flags and names that bear resemblance to Nazi Germany or any organisation/symbol/flag/name connected to Nazism. This is no laughing matter to us and we take any nazi romanticism serious.

Reichswehr is a very odd way to spell Rose. 

• Upvote 2

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

It's great and all that you wanna doodle something from a IRC chat log but idk, even that states that we're waring against you because you're using nazi symbols so I have no idea why you wrote "the real reason".

Whether you guys actually agree with nazi ideology or not is of little matter to us. Using their symbols is not okay. You could have easily fixed this day one but from the looks of it you actually enjoy the whole nazi roleplay. And that's not cool.

It doesn't matter if this is just a game, glorifying nazism it's disgusting and disrespectful considering that even today many people get harassed, attacked and murdered by nazis and fascists. 

Reichswehr is a very odd way to spell Rose. 

We've got no beef with Rose. But if they wanna waste their time protecting a nazi alliance then by all means. We're not gonna back down on this, no matter what.

• Upvote 4

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Satisfriend, you need to stop over-reacting to everything German.

Idk man, you're the one equating Germany with nazis. We've only said we want the things mimicking nazi culture gone. They can be named reichswehr, roleplay angela merkel, have a picture of Otto von Bismark as their flag or whatever. That's totally cool.

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Alongside the major war, we have micro drama.

Indeed, and funnily enough, CF also declared war on some alliance in the Great VE War. They must feel like they wanna be in the action too. 

This is very small

In case you were just ignorant of the facts in your "report" of Reichswehr...

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7882-nazi-symbolism-in-forum-thread/#entry128128

Here's what was stated, and confirmed by moderators.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7816-doe-of-the-reichswehr/page-3#entry128221

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg