Attacks on Donsy Land

Fraggle

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 8:56 pm Report Content

Hi, I am looking to find someone to destroy this nation for me. I can pay up to $1 million for this mission.

I am offering a down payment of $300k to upfront to attack him, then the rest once the attacks on him are complete.

Are you interested?

==================================================================================================================

Sure what do you want done?

================================================================================================================

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 9:59 pm Report Content

Destroy infra would be great!

=================================================================================================================

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 9:59 pm Report Content

Would you be able to do that?

=================================================================================================================

Yea. Send good faith money of 150K today and 150K tomorrow and I'll nuke him

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:03 pm Report Content

If I send you 150k now, could you attack him now?

I can hit him a bit.....but you said 300K upfront. I'd settle for 200K for a small attack

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:05 pm Report Content

Does 300k now get a nuc attack on him now?

Yea, but it's a bit of a waste.

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:09 pm Report Content

Ok, you are the expert at this, not me haha.

Ill send you 300k now, and you do some damage right now?

Then can you do a few nuc attacks?

===================================================================================================================

08/17 10:09 pm Jamesis of James Town sent your nation a trade offer. Jamesis wants to buy 1 food in exchange for $300,000 each, or a total of $300,000.

==============================================================================================================

Sure

==================================================================================================================

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:19 pm Report Content

You going to attack him?

==============================================================================================================

Took out aircraft

================================================================================================================

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:22 pm Report Content

Come on man, no attacks on him........

===========================================================================================================

I spy attacked 10 aircraft away....thats what 300K gets.

============================================================================================================

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:23 pm Report Content

oh I see, sorry misunderstood you about that

============================================================================================================

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:24 pm Report Content

So after you do a few nuc attacks I give you $1M?

==========================================================================================================

nuclear weapons cost money to build.

==========================================================================================================

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:25 pm Report Content

If I send you $1M now, could you build and attack?

Then I send you $1M after the attack?

So basically I fund you the attack, then give you the $1M for bonus

I dont think you know how much a nuclear bomb costs to build.

You can double check my numbers but here's the breakdown:

250 uranium
500 gas
750 aluminium
and it costs 1.75 mil to build it.

That's a lot of cash and resources for a bomb.
I can do it.....

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:31 pm Report Content

Ok, how much would 
250 uranium = 1,250,000
500 gas = 1,350,000
750 aluminium = 1,780,500

Cost about $6M.

Could I send you the $6M now, and have you build it?

I can do that. Look at my screen to confirm. I have zero nukes now...I can build it and it will show up.

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:33 pm Report Content

sure.

Can you also send me the notification of you destroying 10 of his aircrafts?

I clicked off that screen....but he went from 2 lost to 12

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:36 pm Report Content

It should be under your Notifications

Only ones that show up are the ones conducted against me.

===========================================================================================================

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:39 pm Report Content

Ok, can you declare war on him first?

Then I send you the $6M?

I'm not going to be baited into a war. I took your cash and conducted a spy op and destroyed he aircraft. I have the ability to nuke him. I'm not in an alliance and have nothing to lose. I can do it now or we can wait for tomorrow when I wake up. Up to you.

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:41 pm Report Content

Lets do it now!
Give me a min to send you $6M

08/17 10:48 pm Jamesis of James Town sent your nation a trade offer. Jamesis wants to buy 1 food in exchange for $6,000,000 each, or a total of $6,000,000.

Received the cash. Built the nuke.

Toodles!!

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 10:56 pm Report Content

Nice!

Think you can do an attack tonight?

This way he loses infra and less revenue.

Yea, about that....not going to happen. See what happened here is that you gave me cash...I built a nuclear bomb and I think I have a better use for it than waste it on someone I don't know. Thanks for the cash though...it gets me out of a jam.

=============================================================================================================

From: Jamesis  Date: 08/17/2015 Monday 11:00 pm Report Content

lol all good man.

Ill just fund a lot of people to attack you

===============================================================================================================
  • Upvote 1

Hahahaha this dude sent you 6.3m.

This guy must really want that dude destroyed because he spent 6 credits on that 6m lmfao

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Well the kid was smart enough to use a proxy

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Ok I'll go ahead and say it. Assassins would add a new and interesting element to the game, and Fraggle trying to exploit that would-be system is honestly pretty !@#$, and pretty pathetic.

Edited by MRBOOTY

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

... Not sure how Fraggle can blunder into this. I mean if the person is going to him then that means they know of Fraggle, and if they know of Fraggle then they know that he isn't exactly trustworthy in regards to money. What did this Brandon Donsberger do that was so bad anyway?

... Not sure how Fraggle can blunder into this. I mean if the person is going to him then that means they know of Fraggle, and if they know of Fraggle then they know that he isn't exactly trustworthy in regards to money. What did this Brandon Donsberger do that was so bad anyway?

I'm just as lost as you...He's the recruiter in my alliance. Maybe he sent a bad recruitment message to someone? 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: