Destroying Cities

Lu Xun

Or you could try to get more engaged in the game like most people on the forums are.

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Actually, there is. But thanks, I noticed a vulnerability that would allow you to become extremely powerful at 0 score; this just means that in most circumstances it would be difficult to attack me down here.

Actually, there is. But thanks, I noticed a vulnerability that would allow you to become extremely powerful at 0 score; this just means that in most circumstances it would be difficult to attack me down here.

That doesn't make you powerful in anyway :P

Like I said before, Eve-style shit-accounts for gov functionaries; i.e, people who are powerful through means other than mere nations. That's out of the question for me, as well, but there's other ways to become powerful without having a significant nation and well, some people down here know what it is. Anyways, if you're not going to pin me, I need to reroll in 24 hours once my wars expire. Need to recatch Hawkeye ASAP.

If you did destory a city, you would be wasting a lot of money  Also, themtically it dosen't make a  lot of sense for a ruler/ruling body to destory a city. You would be ordering the deaths of all those people. Even if you're an autocracy the people would revolt under that kind of leadership. I would just think of it as the people just won't allow you to do that.

Edited by Lirisa

Her Royal Highness, Princess Lirisa of The Principality of Sortana

Director of Foreign Affairs for Green Protection Agency. 

Sanguinem , et aurum , et Viridis!

Nukes now have a chance to give players cancer

That works too.

I am unsure why you are all against the OP's idea.  Just because the player annoys you?  But I will give you a reason why it is not a good idea: I could build up my nation and build several projects (take MLP and/or Nuke facility) and drop down in score where other players do not have them and be dominant-this would discourage newer players and that is a bad idea imho.

-signature removed for rules violation-

While I'm sure this needs not be said, if there's some sort of exploit that you're not talking about/reporting and are abusing it, it will result in a ban if found.

Now if you're simply talking about the fact that at the lower level you can take advantage of new players who haven't learned the game at all without recourse and basically unlimited funds because you've sold down/gotten beaten down... That's not a vulnerability, that's just poor sportsmanship.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Not talking about that, nor am I talking about a security exploit or a bug exploit. I am a pretty shameless mechanics exploiter and there is nothing I like more than taking apart a game system, finding a vulnerability in the mechanics system, and ramming it in wholesale. Sometimes it's not politically prudent, sometimes it harms the people I'm aligned to, in the former case, it's more fun zomgwtfpwning people a la l0c0/CubaQuerrida or Prefontaine and getting rolled 2 weeks later (which I suppose isn't very much like CubaQuerrida or Prefontaine) than not exploiting it at all, in the latter case, well, I'm sitting on at least 1 gamebreaker (in another game) that I won't exploit or disclose because of its political ramifications to people I'm aligned with.

Back to stock trading, man, don't you guys hate day trading calls? uguuu~