Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

heeOcW.png

ASKHYr.jpg

Comrade Cuck will go down I think as the biggest scam in politics. There have been plenty of questionable folk in the past, but at least they didn't squeeze 200+ million out of the very poorest, I mean wow. 

A reminder of the type of dishonesty we deal with. 

qEJig8Ip-OiiPfnplzfQ_DfB58QxjMVx_EuaC4yf

They're !@#$ WHITE MALES when it suits, otherwise they're minorities. 

Are these guys average weight or are they all overweight? I'm 5' 10" and weigh 118 lbs.

I feel bad for her. She is probably screwed in CNN, MSNBC, and all of the others forever because of one slip-up. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Yes I did hear some talk about their weight being odd.

May I say that the recent attacks on Melania, I'm talking about the ones of "bimbo", "idiot who can't speak English", and... worse, are typical of the politics of peace. They'll explode with rage if Trump doesn't treat a women like a dainty delicate flower or says a "mean word", they explode if Trump says something about illegals, but when it's Trump's wive? No problem. 

They're nasty guys. Very dishonest people. Sad and Pathetic! 

Edited by Rozalia

Yes I did hear some talk about their weight being odd.

May I say that the recent attacks on Melania, I'm talking about the ones of "bimbo", "idiot who can't speak English", and... worse, are typical of the politics of peace. They'll explode with rage if Trump doesn't treat a women like a dainty delicate flower or says a "mean word", they explode if Trump says something about illegals, but when it's Trump's wive? No problem. 

They're nasty guys. Very dishonest people. Sad and Pathetic!

Huh? Where? All I see is media showering her with praise.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/19/donald-trump-nominated-president-republican-convention

And they said it couldn't be done. Prepare your wallet Mexico, the Wall is coming. 

Red Wall, Red Wall around paradise, 
Red Wall, Red Wall around paradise.

Golden rays of the glorious searchlights,
lighting up such a blood red light
Now the Mexicans slowly retreat to the shadows, 
out of sight.

Arid winds blow across the Rockies,
giving flight to the drones of prey, 
In the distance machines come to transform the border,
day by day.

Only Trump is with us now,
someone blunt and brash,
Find the jobs within ourselves,
no need for a cure

When the wind is slow, and the fires hot
Mexico waits to see what rots
oh how pretty, all the scenery
this is Mexico's sacrifice,

When the air goes through 
with a brisk attack
the sombrero ripped from their heads,

when the sun sets,
we will not forget 
the red wall around paradise

Huh? Where? All I see is media showering her with praise.

... Open the eyes, look at articles, and then look at what the Anti-Trump people have been saying.

So nice to see the "far right" being friends with gays. All good people in the world must join together against this vile Liberal-Islamist alliance. 

Good luck to Geert Wilders, the future leader of the Netherlands and a hero who risks his live speaking out against evil.

ytH4qy.png

It's always nice to see this. Always the same story. When it first happens Trump is an idiot who has been humiliated... but it quickly becomes apparent that he has won (again) and he then becomes the grand mastermind who gave Lyin' Ted the rope to hang himself with.

Though considering Trump was smiling, clapping, and gave a thumbs up, and apparently knew what Cruz was going to do and let it happen anyway... was he pleased in Cruz's suicide or was he disappointed that even giving Cruz a good gesture didn't stop him from trying to put the knife in his back?

Cruz is an absolute fool. Not that long ago his odds at being on the supreme court was pretty good... now he's finished. 

Srsly does he pay yo

Vote Trump. Make America great again. 

Welcome to Orbis uncle D

Angela Merkel was also somewhere around here.

Have a good stay. We always need a strong big hand of help (  :rolleyes: ) and good luck at that RNC. 

Edited by LostWorld