Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

F__ITYYBEtnllOCBVDTPm-YSJ9ly2BleU3WhIw8r

I'm assuming this is because of those crap negative ads that actually come off positive that I've linked here before. People watch a bit of it and exclaim that Trump sounds great. He'll kill all the terrorists? Great. He'll make America's allies pay their share? Great. He'll kick out the illegals? Great. He'll stop more Muslims coming in? Great. He won't declare more wars? Great. He doesn't use PC language and insults people? Great. They fail to see that to a lot of people all those things register positively and for most who register it negatively... they're voting Democrat anyway so it's all just a big waste.

Clinton and her team have had this problem for a long time. Back when Trump branded her "Crooked Clinton" they tried to brand him "Dangerous Donald"... problem is that perfectly plays into Trump's persona of being a powerful strongman who will get things done and if another country has a problem then screw 'em.

Hey Rozalia I respect your passion and support for Trump. but we have to diversify things a bit. I stumbled upon this on youtube and it seemed a bit funny. We need some funny here, this topic is way tooo serious.

Edited by LostWorld

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hungarian-pm-orban-endorses-donald-trumps-security-proposals-105731400.html?ref=gs

Donald Trump gets another big name endorsement from abroad, this time the Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban who famously built a wall also. 

Only Trump can get these sort of endorsements. 

Hey Rozalia I respect your passion and support for Trump. but we have to diversify things a bit. I stumbled upon this on youtube and it seemed a bit funny. We need some funny here, this topic is way tooo serious.

Like... that was really low energy. A couple of tweets from the Donald have more spice in them. 

yTZ3f7.png

It's nice to see this excellent edition of "You Can't Stump the Trump" was dedicated to those who perished in the Armenian genocide. 

Hmm... @realDonaldTrump is fake you know.

That is the actual Trump account. You're likely thinking of @realDenaldTrump which is a anti-trump account.
Edited by Rozalia

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/07/29/13/02/melbourne-street-artist-behind-racy-hillary-clinton-mural-has-instagram-account-deleted

Note that doing a full frontal image of Trump with a small penis will get you lauded a hero and a creative mind. Doing a scantly clad image of Clinton will get you deleted/banned and attacked.

guys i agree Trump is an idiot. But Hillary is a corrupt hag I would never vote for her either. How did America get here...

Edited by LostWorld