Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

Globalism is losing battles everywhere, and their American agent Crooked Hillary is now fearful. First Britain, then France, America, and the Netherlands, bring the whole rotten edifice of Globalism down.

Hillary-ous.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNn8f2I3qQE

• Upvote 1

I still think he has small hands. Reminds me of "lil finger" from game of thrones.

-Attack Trump on him now and then attacking on appearance-

-Attack Trump far more on appearance and be smug about it-

-Not realise hypocrisy and the fact Trump has got them to behave worse than him-

Checkmate. 

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16792

Hillary involved in her dark arts, no surprise. 

I'mgiving you credit for inspiring the "peaceful" protests. 

GuysIlikehowIcanseealloftheiremails,butIhateitatthesametime. 

Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Well it happened to the surprise of absolutely no one but his most die hard of supporters. Seriously friends, if a man is cuck enough to betray his country's/people's interests you think he won't betray you? Killary may be a literal cuck but compared to Our Dear Communist Friend she's the big dog, the Alpha.

200 million dollars or however much it was for...this? Were he a real man he would have stuck to his supposed principles, stated that Clinton was a crook and he refuses to support her. If he then goes and runs independently or with the Greens is up to him, but whatever the case he'd have at least stood firm. Instead he kowtows and begs like the pathetic cuck he is. 

Don't be a Bernvictim folks, be an afterberner for the Trump train!

2VrVdy0.jpg