Hysteria

I actually like the idea of objectives for a small bonus.

Sure, sheepy/Malone would code it so there will be some sanity. And throwing down a los of ideas is good.

Going to links and performing actions helps new folks learn there way around the game too.

There is actually a tutorial to get people started that gives them I think $100k or $150k I forget which. It displays at the top of the pages similar to the notification box when a new nation starts.

• Upvote 2

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Tasks shouldn't be ridiculous. Maybe things like find the embargo page or some easy tasks.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I agree, simple tasks to get people to go from login to something they are not going to every day. Click on a random page. Click the forum link click the Nations link Click trade link .. After aawhile it will become repetitive to long time members. but for new members it would be a great way to show them a new page each day. if they dont take the time them selves to do it.

R6izKYH.png

I don't really mind what happens because at this point for me the 10k doesn't do much...but I agree there should be some sort of change. Perhaps mix up like $10-25k and a low number (10-20) of some random resource progressing for 7 days. On the 7th you get like 100k. I honestly think the daily bonus should be more of an incentive for smaller nations to come back, not the larger nations. 

I don't really mind what happens because at this point for me the 10k doesn't do much...but I agree there should be some sort of change. Perhaps mix up like $10-25k and a low number (10-20) of some random resource progressing for 7 days. On the 7th you get like 100k. I honestly think the daily bonus should be more of an incentive for smaller nations to come back, not the larger nations.

That is why I suggest a 28 day straight login bonus of 1.3 million No matter what your size is that's a nice chunk of change.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

Don't make it consecutive days, as there are times when someone may not be able to login (outside of their control) and it seems unfair to punish players for that.

Instead, just make it so that when you login on a new day, you get the next bonus on the list. Guild Wars 2 does this (across 30 days) and it's great. Person A logins in once a week, for 4 weeks, they end up getting 4 bonuses out of the 30 total. Person B logs in daily for 4 weeks, they're up to 28 bonuses out of 30.

Still encourages players to login regularly, but doesn't punish them for not logging in.

• Upvote 1

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

SHEEPY OH SHEEPY 

Make this happen Negus

Edited by Hysteria
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

This will definitely help retention. After reaching score 300-400 and the amount of raiding is severely reduced, and such daily missions will help occupy a player's mind while he's on a 20-day wait of money hoarding for the next city to build.

Edited by MMike

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Waiting for Sheepy to address this like O_O

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Yeah it's only been like three weeks and this thread is still active.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

I like this idea, looks like it will add to the game in a similar way to OBL, but more for players not bothered about baseball. As a non Yank I appreciate that!

As a non Yank your opinion is moot

Priest of Dio