A Message from Bank Robbers United

Kastor

0123.jpg

The Leadership of Bank Robbers United convened today and came to an understanding. Before, we did not know that our words, our actions or bank robbing, hurt so many. However with help from the fine members and leaders of The Syndicate, we have decided that we were using our actions for evil, not good. We are ecstatic that The Syndicate has decided to protect us until we can find peace within ourselves.

That is all from BRU, until next time, watch your banks, check your trades, we scam for a living.......

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

What happened to Olympus?

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Lies. The Syndicate does not have any dealings with Ambrose/Kastor/Henry/Darkness/Arthurs Dignity. 

He's one person with many multies. Basically just don't let him in, or at the very least give him power over the banks. It's like putting a fat kid on a diet: Just take away his food.

• Upvote 1

Don't coup Henry's alliances and you won't incur the wrath of Henry. 

Wrath? This kid can't even stay long enough to finish the wars he starts. Henry's the Re-roll Queen.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, ahhhhh...

Shine on you crazy diamond.

(tS does not actually protect this crazy man. Have your way with him.)

pls accept me.

Wrath? This kid can't even stay long enough to finish the wars he starts. Henry's the Re-roll Queen.

10:36 PM <Augustine> Zhen doesn’t want to start with me
10:37 PM <Augustine> I’ve been doing VBS all week. I’ll break him

Your response, Zhen?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

wonder who the next victim will be.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Normally I would perhaps be disapproving of robbing innocent peoples banks... but you robbed a puppet who could hardly be called an alliance so I'll write it off as just fine. Ultimately you stole that money off Rose and sped up them (Olympus) merging into Rose and no longer bothering with the nonsense of pretending they were a legitimate alliance. So there is no need to find the good within yourself friend... you have already done good deeds. 

• Upvote 1

Normally I would perhaps be disapproving of robbing innocent peoples banks... but you robbed a puppet who could hardly be called an alliance so I'll write it off as just fine. Ultimately you stole that money off Rose and sped up them (Olympus) merging into Rose and no longer bothering with the nonsense of pretending they were a legitimate alliance. So there is no need to find the good within yourself friend... you have already done good deeds. 

Hello good to see you again too

• Upvote 1

Hello good to see you again too

Ah Carter, you were one of the Rose guys involved in that whole Titan/FIRE business. Thanks buddy for proving me correct in my posts, I appreciate it. 

Keep up the good work. 

• Upvote 1

0123.jpg

The Leadership of Bank Robbers United convened today and came to an understanding. Before, we did not know that our words, our actions or bank robbing, hurt so many. However with help from the fine members and leaders of The Syndicate, we have decided that we were using our actions for evil, not good. We are ecstatic that The Syndicate has decided to protect us until we can find peace within ourselves.

That is all from BRU, until next time, watch your banks, check your trades, we scam for a living.......

Ehh...

The Syndicate has *nothing* to do with this abomination of an alliance. Our fledgeling business only invests in promising ventures with a high projected return on investment. We believe 'Bank Robbers United' to be an ethically unsound entity and have therefore opted not to associate ourselves with it.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif