The FIRST EVER P&W LOTTERY!

martiy

Welcome to the OFFICIAL 'P&W LOTTERY'!! (P.W.L.)

(Ok, it's not the 'first' lottery, but it is the first with a banner biggrin.png)

pnw_lottery_banner3f.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This game is being shut down to due accusations people are making that I could 'rig' the draw numbers (i.e. keep running the random number generator to get the numbers i 'want' to help certain people win, or prevent anyone from winning if I just want to the jackpot to accumulate, and then post this video/screenshot as if it were legitimate numbers). Although I had no intention whatsoever of doing this, there is no way i can prove that this is not going on. Therefore my only option is to shut the game down to protect the reputation of my own name and my alliance's name. Since a 'draw' has not actually occurred yet, this right now is not a problem.

I am offering everyone a 100% refund of whatever they put in. I have begun to message people individually about this.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYMORE TICKETS!!

NEXT DRAW: N/A - Shut Down

CURRENT TICKETS SOLD:  50

CURRENT JACKPOT SIZE: 15.3 mil (as of July, 16) and growing!

Platinum Sponsor: Thanks to Nicklas for his 6 mil jackpot donation!

Platinum Sponsor: Thanks to Jayden Maraan for his 4 mil jackpot donation!

***THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED FREQUENTLY. COME BACK OFTEN TO CHECK ON JACKPOT SIZE!****

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 1: The PWL Lottery will be implementing a 'referral system'. If you refer one friend who buys at least 1 ticket at 100k, you will get a FREE ticket. Your friend when purchasing his ticket, must post REFERRED BY: ________ under his selected numbers, at which point you receive an additional ticket each and can post 3 more numbers! However, you must put in brackets (FREE TICKET) beside your free ticket numbers.

There are no limit to how many friends you can refer! For example, if you refer 5 friends to buy 1 ticket each,  you will get 5 free tickets!

You may exceed the 10 ticket limit if they are from referrals. You may only purchase 10 with game money, but there is no limit to how many you can collect from referrals. 

HOW THE P&W LOTTERY WORKS:

1)      Each ticket costs 100k. You can buy a maximum of 10 tickets.

2)      The JackPot is the accumulation of all the ticket revenue. So if there are 100 tickets sold, the JackPot is 100 x 100k = 10 million, minus the 15% transaction fee, so 8.5 million total jackpot.

3)      The 15% transaction fee’s main purpose will be to pay for credits for the promotional banner on PNW, which I bought in the market using my own game money. It is not cheap, and I hope to be able to renew the banner every week which will draw more people to this game, making the lottery jackpot even bigger! My goal is to eventually have at least 2 banners that are both circulating at same time to reach an even larger audience. I also plan to use this fee to 'reinvest' some of it back into the jackpot if someone wins it all and empties it to 0 for the next week.

4)      For every ticket, you will pick 3 numbers ranging from 1-10 inclusively, so your selection for each of your 3 numbers is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

5)      In order to win, you must get all 3 numbers correct in the exact order. If there are multiple winners, then you will all split the pot equally. If there are no winners, then the JackPot carries on to the next week, making it even bigger! If there is no winner, all ticket numbers in the previous round are reset and become void. You must buy again for another chance to win at the bigger jackpot for the new round.

6)      I have spoken to one of the leaders of my alliance, and he has agreed to let me store all the ticket money in the Syndicate alliance bank until it is ready to be paid out to the winners. This is much safer than me personally holding onto such large sums.

HOW TO PLAY:

You MUST post in this thread using the format shown below when buying your ticket(s). Then proceed to send the funds to my nation through this link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=19520. You will then receive a confirmation mail in-game within 24 hours of depositing the funds to my nation.

Copy & Paste the following format into a comment in this thread if you wish to play:

Politics & War Lottery Ticket

Numbers Chosen:  (  )   (  )   (  )

***Numbers must be between 1 to 10*** ALSO, You are NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT your post after having selected your numbers, unless you made a mistake (i.e. picked number out of range) and brought it to my attention BEFORE the draw. 'Editing' your post after the draw will disqualify that ticket!!

DO NOT send my nation funds for tickets without posting in this thread. Posting your ticket purchases and numbers in this thread allows for 100% transparency on how big the JackPot size is, and who the true winners are. This will ensure that there’s nothing ‘shady’ going on.

HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED:

On the drawing day, I will upload a YouTube video in which I will use a random number generator on Excel to select the 3 winning numbers! If this grows to a large fanbase, and the pot size becomes enormous, I might even do a live stream on YouTube during the number draw time. If you won, it is your responsibility to send me an in game mail to my nation. Know your own numbers! I will not be sifting through hundreds of numbers every week to find the winner. Remember, you must have all 3 correct numbers in the same order as the numbers drawn. 

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

And keep an eye for for the banner that's going up soon!

Edited by martiy
  • Upvote 2

Politics and war lottery ticket (1).

Numbers chosen: (2) (4) (6)

PS: should I send you the money for my ticket in the game???

Yes now that you've selected your numbers on here, you pay for your ticket in game :)

Numbers Chosen:  (6)   (6)   (6)    

(PS donated 2mil to the jackpot  <3 Will send the rest tomorrow when i get back)

Wow! Many thanks. 

Will you only be buying 1 ticket with your 2 mil? And the rest going towards donation? You could buy more tickets with it if you want, up to a max of 10.

Numbers Chosen:  ( 1 )   ( 1 )   ( 1 )

Numbers Chosen:  ( 2 )   ( 2 )   ( 2 )

Numbers Chosen:  ( 3 )   ( 3 )   ( 3 )

Numbers Chosen:  ( 4 )   ( 4 )   ( 4 )

Numbers Chosen:  ( 5 )   ( 5 )   ( 5 )

Numbers Chosen:  ( 7 )   ( 7 )   ( 7 ) x 5

aka, I owe you 1 million. Send me the offer and I'll accept when I have that amount

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

aka, I owe you 1 million. Send me the offer and I'll accept when I have that amount

Thanks for playing! Trade has been sent

3 tickets:

Numbers Chosen:  (2)   (2)   (7)

Numbers Chosen:  (1)   (1)   (5)

Numbers Chosen:  (1)   (7)   (5)

EDIT: woops, my bad

Edited by sepen77

Ilysian_signature_1.jpg

~~ His Majesty the Gracious and Honourable Emperor Robert of the Royal House Cahill, ~~

~~King of the Dominion of Ilysia, Protector of its Colonies of Argentia and Klondecia, Head of the Imperial Government, ~~

~~Chairsperson of the Imperial Board, Orator of the Lords' Parliament, and Lead Voice of the Small Council~~

This player has messaged me to change 7, 7, 7 x5 into 135, 357, 753, 531. So only one set of 7, 7, 7 and these 4 new numbers.

I would like to submit a complaint about the use of the word "official" as it falsely implies an endorsement by sheepy.

That's a great idea! I will ask Sheepy to endorse this. This is great for the game, a fun thing that gets people active on forums and such.