TDX Preliminary Exploit Investigation Report

Morgan

Here. Right here. Last187 says he makes more money than the next three nations COMBINED. All it would take to rule that out as a legitimate possibility is logic. I wouldn't even say this game has been RUNNING long enough for gaps that large to exist at the top. Especially with last187 maintaining that vast military he was keeping at that time, I fail to see how this clear statement could possibly have passed without question.

pic3.png

• Upvote 5

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

Here. Right here. Last187 says he makes more money than the next three nations COMBINED. All it would take to rule that out as a legitimate possibility is logic. I wouldn't even say this game has been RUNNING long enough for gaps that large to exist at the top. Especially with last187 maintaining that vast military he was keeping at that time, I fail to see how this clear statement could possibly have passed without question.

-snip-

I refer you to my earlier post. 

• Upvote 2

Seriously? I have no words...

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Oh morgan... you could have just quietly slinked back in to the shadows since the peanut gallery moved their attention from your alliance to the dev group.  But here you are feeding the beast once again.

3zqNS4k.gif

Again with the talk of peasantry. Can't resist putting yourself on a pedestal it seems.

Though yes the notion of everyone being distracted is in itself correct due to the incompetent diplomacy of one grouping, and the vigour of the other. 

As such I'd like to say I appreciate at least the effort on the hands of Terradoxia and while I understand you put yourself in a hole by promising this... this isn't something many others are going to appreciate. As such my advice is to halt the diplomatic efforts being undertaken here right now and let the likes of me and Ronny D do it for you. You can thank us in your heart later.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 3

James Faulkner aka Eugene Faulkner in game is leading the investigation.

He has been chosen my us as he is impartial in his decision.

He looks only at the evidence and not at others opinions.

All of the slides are written from Morgan's point of view/opinion.

Likewise this STILL does not address many of the other concerns voiced.

Edited by Hodor
  • Upvote 1

Morgan is not very intelligent for not suspecting Last187 was cheating in some way.

/me shakes head

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I will just stick this here. Just in case you doubted the revenue that last was making. http://i.imgur.com/bhCJbNz.jpg

Plus he did tell us he made a high amount from resource sales that we assumed was because of the war. When prices do go up.

Also at this time he wasn't involved in the war so did not have a high military.

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

I will just stick this here. Just in case you doubted the revenue that last was making. http://i.imgur.com/bhCJbNz.jpg

Plus he did tell us he made a high amount from resource sales that we assumed was because of the war. When prices do go up.

Also at this time he wasn't involved in the war so did not have a high military.

In that discussion it does not sound like he's talking about the next three alliance members, but the next three nations in Orbis.

Also, based on the figures in that chart, it should still have been more than easy to determine that the $6 million daily income wouldn't add up to $100+ million weekly. There are caps on the number of production buildings in a city - last187 simply would not have had enough cities to produce so many resources as to make up for the rest of that massive income.

Regarding his military, Belgium threw together that big military of his right about at the end of the VE war, disbanded it a week or two later, and then built it back up again in late June. That means he very likely would have had his big military at the time of most of these discussions on June 3. But even if he didn't, the military upkeep would also not have made up for the huge income gap between what could be calculated and what he claimed.

• Upvote 3

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

I will just stick this here. Just in case you doubted the revenue that last was making. http://i.imgur.com/bhCJbNz.jpg

And yet Phiney was making 5 million daily as he said in the "exploit resolution thread". You argument is still invalid. And with him sending in 100+ mill weekly, as said in the report. There are two sides of this story between the leadership of Terradoxia, meaning one of them knew. Edited by Lysandre Mackintosh
  • Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

1. It is impossible to prove something didn't happen so this investigation will ultimately not prove anything. Prove to me there isn't an invisible ice cream monster living in your closet...same concept.

2. This is one of the more laughable attempts I've seen to prove a negative

I particularly enjoyed the slide where you reference him making more than the next three nations combined and then immediately saying you had no reason to believe this was illegitimate.

It doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to realize THAT is reason enough to question those funds but hey...if your defense is really going to be that you and your entire government were/presumably are colossally ignorant well....good luck I guess

Edited by seabasstion
  • Upvote 3

1. It is impossible to prove something didn't happen so this investigation will ultimately not prove anything. Prove to me there isn't an invisible ice cream monster living in your closet...same concept.

2. This is one of the more laughable attempts I've seen to prove a negative

I particularly enjoyed the slide where you reference him making more than the next three nations combined and then immediately saying you had no reason to believe this was illegitimate.

It doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to realize THAT is reason enough to question those funds but hey...if your defense is really going to be that you and your entire government were/presumably are colossally ignorant well....good luck I guess

This thread is sadder than a baby lion trying to wake up its dead mother.

Are you guys actually taking pride in being incompetent?

>3 threads started by tdx leadership all about how inactive and ignorant tdx leadership was about the cheating

I honestly would rather hear from the leadership who knew last was cheating and how they laughed their asses off every time Morgan and co were amazed about how much last was "making"

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif