World of Warships

Jodo

A couple of people on IRC have been shooting the !@#$ about this game, which is currently in open beta and free. We thought it would be interesting to do something P&W related. So, this is a call to get people playing together and blowing !@#$ up. Its just for fun, and if/when there is a clan system put in place in WoWS we may set up a P&W clan. For now though just post your ingame name so people can add you to friendslists and hand out division invites. If you want, you're welcome to add any specific class you like to play and/or tier. I'll keep the OP here update with peoples names/tiers/preference for easier access.

The game: http://worldofwarships.com/

Trailer: 

WoWS Players:

Jodo195 - DD/BB, American tier 4.

SubStandard01- Wyoming(BB) tier 4

Greatnate15 - JPN DD/CA tier 4, BB tier 3

Buorhann - CV's

Shellhound9 - CA tier 3

Edited by Jodo
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

SubStandard01- Wyoming tier 4 (atm)

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Could be fun. I'll try it out. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Hmm, the specification is far off from my laptop. I'll wait till they install the cable internet to my apartment then I will play this game.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

I just downloaded it. 

Naturally I'm WISD0MTREE with the starting ships. 

EDIT: Tier 2 US ship. 

EDIT II: I got a Tier 3 Cruiser (St. Louis) and I'll be making my way over to the South Carolina. 

Am I try harding? Probably 

EDIT: I have the lowest carrier and a tier 4 battleship 

Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I was an avid World of Tanks player myself. I wouldn't mind going back to it if we could flesh out a PnW WoT clan!! I haven't gotten too far in the game, around tier 8 or so, but I was pretty decent at it. If anyone's interested, maybe we could form a clan.

Ilysian_signature_1.jpg

~~ His Majesty the Gracious and Honourable Emperor Robert of the Royal House Cahill, ~~

~~King of the Dominion of Ilysia, Protector of its Colonies of Argentia and Klondecia, Head of the Imperial Government, ~~

~~Chairsperson of the Imperial Board, Orator of the Lords' Parliament, and Lead Voice of the Small Council~~

Damn arty.. My highest arty was the FV304, but it could hardly count as arty. LOL

I mained the German Heavy line. It was a disappointment to my expectations, but was fun to play nonetheless.

Ilysian_signature_1.jpg

~~ His Majesty the Gracious and Honourable Emperor Robert of the Royal House Cahill, ~~

~~King of the Dominion of Ilysia, Protector of its Colonies of Argentia and Klondecia, Head of the Imperial Government, ~~

~~Chairsperson of the Imperial Board, Orator of the Lords' Parliament, and Lead Voice of the Small Council~~

Furutaka cruiser is terrorism.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Got Tier 5 in all ships so far, except the JPN CV line ( Tier 4 ).

I'm a huge WoTs player.  Got quite a few Tier 10s and been active in the Clan Wars side of it for a long time.  Taking a break from that game though to play Warships.

• Downvote 1

Got Tier 5 in all ships so far, except the JPN CV line ( Tier 4 ).

I'm a huge WoTs player.  Got quite a few Tier 10s and been active in the Clan Wars side of it for a long time.  Taking a break from that game though to play Warships.

Yeah, Buorhann runs my clan in WoT, we are pretty good.

For the record arty isn't that great, T92 is decent for a tier 10 but the CGC is much better. Overall, you only need/want 1 if any arty player for competitive play.