Reguarding the trade issue

Kim Jong-Il

As most of you already know, there's a bug the wont let you sell resources. Well I'm here now breaking it down and going over what you can and can't do. 

What you can't do:

- You can't buy any resources if you have less on hand than the max amount the seller's putting up reguardless of whether you can afford it or not

- You can't sell any resources if you have less on hand than the max amount the buyer's putting up reguardless of whether you can afford it or not

What you can do:

- You can put up any resources reguardless of the amount being sold and the amount you have on hand for sale

- You can buy any resources if you have more on hand than the max amount they're putting up

This is most likely being fixed by Sheepy, but for now you'll need to buy smaller amounts until you have enough to get the juicier deals in bulk

Also, there have been around 5 other threads reguarding this bug, so quit making them. You're not special  <_<

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Regarding.  Re !@#$ing garding.

Reguardianing?

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

• Administrators

What you can't do:

- You can't buy any resources if you have less on hand than the max amount the seller's putting up reguardless of whether you can afford it or not

I'm not sure I've nabbed this issue yet. Is this still going on? Can you explain it a little more clearly to me what is causing this?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I'm not sure I've nabbed this issue yet. Is this still going on? Can you explain it a little more clearly to me what is causing this?

I can't even sell 6000 food and he's buying 8000 food. It says

"An unexpected error occurred:

You cannot enter an amount greater than the trade offer."

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

- You can't sell any resources if you have less on hand than the max amount the buyer's putting up reguardless of whether you can afford it or not

I have more on hand, I think it's just if you choose to sell less than the max offer.

IpHGyGc.png

As most of you already know, there's a bug the wont let you sell resources. Well I'm here now breaking it down and going over what you can and can't do. 

What you can't do:

- You can't sell any resources if you have less on hand than the max amount the buyer's putting up reguardless of whether you can afford it or not

What you can do:

- You can put up any resources reguardless of the amount being sold and the amount you have on hand for sale

- You can buy any resources if you have more on hand than the max amount they're putting up

This is most likely being fixed by Sheepy, but for now you'll need to buy smaller amounts until you have enough to get the juicier deals in bulk

Also, there have been around 5 other threads reguarding this bug, so quit making them. You're not special  <_<

The condition itself prevents me to make a set of offers we agreed on to the dealers.

Please remove this bug.

• Administrators

I'm not having any issues whatsoever with the trade system on my nation. Let me take a peak at the code again.

If you're still having issues, can you please copy and paste the exact error you're getting?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

This is the error I get when trying to sell to a Buying offer:

An unexpected error occurred:

You cannot enter an amount greater than the trade offer.

It happens regardless if I try to fill the whole offer or just part of it.

☾☆☾☆☾☆Sandpiper of Dio☾☆☾☆☾☆

Seems to be some offers will go through while some won't. I just tried selling some resources (by accepting buy offers). I get an error message on Coal, oil, food, while I was able to sell bauxite. There might be problems with others too, I just haven't checked them.

Edited by Blande

Same, tried filling a trade offer for 1 food, got the same message, I tried typing the number 1 in and clicking sell and it still happened. Hope this gets fixed soon, otherwise, that is one less thing I can work with on my sick days. Sigh.

"Head-shots for days"