It's getting hott in here

AXWaaPp.png

Not long ago, I had the pleasure of saving Titan and her members from a corrupt and disgraceful leader. A few days after his removal it came to our attention that the stigma and corruption that our former leader was involved in would follow us around unless we did something to show we were truly a new alliance now. As we were discussing our plans to reform Titan with our friends in Mandalore they agreed that there was a better chance of us all making it into a more “normal†alliance and making a name for ourselves if we joined forces. Mandalore’s government merged in completely.

I come before you to officially declare the merger of Titan and Mandalore into the Fire Nation, from herein referred to as FIRE.

We welcome you all to come join us in #firenation for burnt cookies and hot milk.

As I'm sure you all know, it didn't take us long to have a little drama come to our doorstep as one of our relaunch founding government members was swindled into giving a friend an opportunity to prove himself changed, the same "friend" who ran Titans name into the ground, Henry.

It was a mistake, which I am sure Heinrich regrets, as he has lost his opportunity to be trusted with our alliance bank access. We forgive him and he will most certainly be able to earn our trust back eventually.

What we do not forgive, is Henry. Not only did you lose a friend tonight, you also lost any shred of respect (if any) you had left. You have for far too long ran rampant, stolen from your friends, betrayed your friends, and just generally been a total tool to anyone you come in contact with.

but everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

FIRE declares a Hundred Year War against Kastor/Kazy/Ambrose/Henry (or until we get bored rolling you).

Signed,

Fire Lords

Carter0912
Jroc
Rampage

Senator of Bear Affairs,
Saeton

(E: Format)
(E2: FORGOT SAETON SIG) Edited by Rampage

I completely support this thousand year war.

Or hundred, I guess.

Thousand is better.

ayyy lmao

Edited by LordStrum
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Maybe I shouldn't have left XD

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Well it certainly is quite a coup to transform your one man AA into a top 20 alliance like that. What I'd like to know of course is that if Henry is so corrupt and disgraceful then why did you join him in a leadership position no less? Yeah you don't change or prove anything with a name change. People will still remain who they are and so will the alliance. 

• Upvote 2

Well it certainly is quite a coup to transform your one man AA into a top 20 alliance like that. What I'd like to know of course is that if Henry is so corrupt and disgraceful then why did you join him in a leadership position no less? Yeah you don't change or prove anything with a name change. People will still remain who they are and so will the alliance.

To give him an opportunity to prove me and everyone else wrong. I offered to help guide him. Unfortunately he made it a whole 3 days before he literally tried to sell the alliance for money to keep himself and/or rob another player of 40m.

You're right. A simple name change doesn't prove anything. Although changing the name, the government, along with building respect and diplomatic communications that have been hindered due to Henry are a start.

Only time will tell if we can truly turn this ship around and build a respected community on Orbis.

Edited by Rampage

To give him an opportunity to prove me and everyone else wrong. I offered to help guide him. Unfortunately he made it a whole 3 days before he literally tried to sell the alliance for money to keep himself and/or rob another player of 40m.

You're right. A simple name change doesn't prove anything. Although changing the name, the government, along with building respect and diplomatic communications that have been hindered due to Henry are a start.

Only time will tell if we can truly turn this ship around and build a respected community on Orbis.

You realize he only agreed to have you "guide him" to troll you.  I bet he was laughing the whole time.  Sitting there in front of his computer, wearing a smoke jacket, saying to himself "I'm gonna do it again!"

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

That is a good post. Good luck to you and FIRE then. 

who ran Titans name into the ground, Henry.

This is humorous because Henry got the alliance to the #17 position. Under new leadership we have shifted back to #19. However we have swayed all the way back to the #21 because we are steadily losing members.  If it wasn't for the merge with Mandalore, and those members being higher tear the alliance would have taken quite a blow in terms of position.

So in regards to poor management I guess I could agree with you, although I have yet to see anything on your behalf due to you being busy. However Henry does know how to recruit people, he knows what people want. In this regard you are not much different because you bribed the Mandalore gov with gov positions in a further developed alliance.  

you don't change or prove anything with a name change. People will still remain who they are and so will the alliance. 

^ So I agree... 

• Upvote 5
Hdh3TqS.gif

This is humorous because Henry got the alliance to the #17 position. Under new leadership we have shifted back to #19. However we have swayed all the way back to the #21 because we are steadily losing members.  If it wasn't for the merge with Mandalore, and those members being higher tear the alliance would have taken quite a blow in terms of position.

So in regards to poor management I guess I could agree with you, although I have yet to see anything on your behalf due to you being busy. However Henry does know how to recruit people, he knows what people want. In this regard you are not much different because you bribed the Mandalore gov with gov positions in a further developed alliance.  

^ So I agree... 

He also couldn't lead his way out of a paper bag. Henry has a silver tongue, if not he would be dead already, but to attribute all of titan to that tongue would be overstating. If you think that the numerical shifts of titan/FIRE are more important that the internal ones, then I can guess where FIRE will end up. I do have hope for you all though, solid heads may prevail.

To be fair there is a difference between "name" and in game "position". Henry is considered to have a very bad reputation so more or less anybody is seen as an improvement in regards to "name" value. So on that end it is correct. In regards to what you're saying in regards to the strength of the alliance you are of course very much correct. Titan was very fast growing under Henry something that I think the new leadership will find difficult (if not impossible) to replicate. 

He also couldn't lead his way out of a paper bag. Henry has a silver tongue, if not he would be dead already, but to attribute all of titan to that tongue would be overstating. If you think that the numerical shifts of titan/FIRE are more important that the internal ones, then I can guess where FIRE will end up. I do have hope for you all though, solid heads may prevail.

With the member shift you can assume loyalty wasn't there. It wasn't about member loss so much as rapid member loss.

However I do hope the individual members can be built up, but like I have stated I haven't seen anything yet. Therefore I can't comment on that. The alliance has kind of been stuck in an undeveloped state with Rampage busy. 

• Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

To be fair there is a difference between "name" and in game "position". Henry is considered to have a very bad reputation so more or less anybody is seen as an improvement in regards to "name" value. So on that end it is correct. 

Oh of course that is why I suggested to Henry that we get someone to appear to run Titan so we can make treaties and he can run indirectly so he doesn't lose power.

Then we got Rampage which benefited relations with Rose and the Cobalt situation. However Rampage really does know quite a bit so it turned out better than expected. 

• Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

I've said multiple times that without me, Titan won't go forward. Especially since you literally removed all the actual members that I recruited to Titan and replaced them with your friends.

Titan has already left the top 20 and more of the active members will leave. I told you what to do to save face and you did the opposite. Most of the members hated Cobalt then you signed a treaty with them. Most of the members didn't like or know you, I told you the best way to move forward was to transition from me to you in power. You didn't want any of that and now Titan is full of Rose lackeys. Good job Rampage. You dun !@#$ed up.

• Upvote 3

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Oh of course that is why I suggested to Henry that we get someone to appear to run Titan so we can make treaties and he can run indirectly so he doesn't lose power.

Then we got Rampage which benefited relations with Rose and the Cobalt situation. However Rampage really does know quite a bit so it turned out better than expected.

Which is why I got Rampage to be co-consul, so he could handle FA stuff and while I focused solely on nation growth and recruitment. He decided to use one of my trolls to try to rally support against me. Once people found out I was removed I got 12 messages asking to join Lordaeron, one guy who actually did. It will be interesting to see what Titan actually does moving forward, I don't have high hopes when you have a jackass for a leader, a guy who works 16 hours a day, another guy who will try his hardest but never ever get it, and the last guy who doesn't even want to lead.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I've said multiple times that without me, Titan won't go forward. Especially since you literally removed all the actual members that I recruited to Titan and replaced them with your friends.

Titan has already left the top 20 and more of the active members will leave. I told you what to do to save face and you did the opposite. Most of the members hated Cobalt then you signed a treaty with them. Most of the members didn't like or know you, I told you the best way to move forward was to transition from me to you in power. You didn't want any of that and now Titan is full of Rose lackeys. Good job Rampage. You dun !@#$ed up.

Which is why why while I wish them luck I am doubtful my opinion of them will change. Replacing Titan members with Rose lackeys as you correctly put it doesn't exactly inspire great confidence in Titan (or FIRE I should say) as an alliance. Just makes them come off as a puppet who no one will ever actually respect. 

Of course in future they can try to change that perception but I think it hard to break. 

Which is why I got Rampage to be co-consul, so he could handle FA stuff and while I focused solely on nation growth and recruitment. He decided to use one of my trolls to try to rally support against me. Once people found out I was removed I got 12 messages asking to join Lordaeron, one guy who actually did. It will be interesting to see what Titan actually does moving forward, I don't have high hopes when you have a jackass for a leader, a guy who works 16 hours a day, another guy who will try his hardest but never ever get it, and the last guy who doesn't even want to lead.

If so than you ain't as lacking as people make out in such matters, however you made the fatal mistake on not having the foresight of seeing yourself removed even were it a joke on your part. You would have been better served in trusting one of your Titan members (at the time) with some loyalty to you. Looking back Heinrich Kaufmann could have likely fit in the role you gave Rampage. 

Well they could have been rolled, which was the likely outcome if Henry continued to run his alliance. I still don't see how Rampage loses anything out of this, even gaining one member means he profited, gaining 35 and a top 20 alliance is quite an improvement. Henry can cry all he wants.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

i3Vm5Gm.gif

IpHGyGc.png

Well they could have been rolled, which was the likely outcome if Henry continued to run his alliance. I still don't see how Rampage loses anything out of this, even gaining one member means he profited, gaining 35 and a top 20 alliance is quite an improvement. Henry can cry all he wants.

Yes quite right, but a more accurate word to use would be "profiteered". 

Actually, we negotiated for the gov positions when Carter asked me through other communication channels. We saw potential to help lead a respected community and went for it. Plus, we had a lot of friends in government and people who we respected.

But, as for the people who say we won't be able to recruit. Well, you are at the very least too negative. We will recruit, we will grow, and we will press on. We're FIRE! And we are here to stay.

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg