• The Axis Powers
    • The Allied Forces
    • Mensa HQ
    • Viridian Entente
    • Vanguard
    • Guardian
    • Seven Kingdoms
    • Green Production Agency

No one... because nobody ever "wins" a war... all it does is waste a ton of resources, manpower, and wreck economies. Its not so much who "won" the war... merely who lost less ultimately.

I disagree. If you come out stronger compared to your enemy than you were before then you won. That includes score, military and political positioning. You also failed to take into account surrender terms, which are a great tool for securing dominance over your enemy.

No one... because nobody ever "wins" a war... all it does is waste a ton of resources, manpower, and wreck economies. Its not so much who "won" the war... merely who lost less ultimately.

War is also fun. You can learn a lot about people and alliances during times of war.

I disagree. If you come out stronger compared to your enemy than you were before then you won. That includes score, military and political positioning. You also failed to take into account surrender terms, which are a great tool for securing dominance over your enemy.

Aye again, who ultimately lost less. However I do concede that final point to you. 

GPA obviously.

obviously

War is also fun. You can learn a lot about people and alliances during times of war.

very true!

So.... are the Guardiansphere Obi-Wan or Anakin :P

I want to say, end of Episode 3 Anakin, just killed a bunch of kids, and thinks he is a tough guy and savoir of the universe, then runs into someone smarter and better than him, and ends up with both his arms and legs cut off, nubs flailing around on fire.

• Upvote 1

I want to say, end of Episode 3 Anakin, just killed a bunch of kids, and thinks he is a tough guy and savoir of the universe, then runs into someone smarter and better than him, and ends up with both his arms and legs cut off, nubs flailing around on fire.

Sounds a lot like Guardian

• Upvote 1

Eh, if it wasn't for the leak (and possibly the attack on Vanguard - don't know if they were going to attack or not, and perhaps they just preempted it), I think things would've been different.

• Downvote 1

so basically this is becoming a WW2 re-enactment with SK and co being the axis and VE and co being the allies with out the holocaust portion.

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

if anything it would have just delayed the inevitable, we didn't exactly have to twist a lot of arms to join in.  If you guys did end up pulling off that plan, it would have been political suicide, who outside your clique would ever want to fight with you after that?

One thing I've noticed about Orbis is that alliances change a lot, but you're right - it would've been "political suicide" for a few alliances if the plan was found out to originate from whoever.

• Downvote 1

Come on now, VE is easily the biggest winner in this if you ask me.  The way our guys have responded to adversity, and the amount we are learning about  about the game as a group, on top of the fact that our opponents are getting crushed, this couldn't have gone better if we tried.

• Upvote 1

Eh, if it wasn't for the leak (and possibly the attack on Vanguard - don't know if they were going to attack or not, and perhaps they just preempted it), I think things would've been different.

I personally think this war would have been more interesting if Rose, Vanguard, TEst, DEIC, and US were on the "Axis" side. This was a possibility given how the treaty web runs. All these aforementioned alliances were closer to "Guardiansphere" than VE. But well, SK decided to be a dick (plotting against Rose, attacking Vanguard, shtposting in the OWF etc) and pissed everybody off.

Now what we get is this curb stomp instead of what could have been an epic war between two similar sized coalitions.

Edited by Aphelion
  • Upvote 3

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

Come on now, VE is easily the biggest winner in this if you ask me.  The way our guys have responded to adversity, and the amount we are learning about  about the game as a group, on top of the fact that our opponents are getting crushed, this couldn't have gone better if we tried.

Breh, just saying, you dropped to #2. Ur not biggest winner. In my opinion, Mensa HQ is.

Really?

So far. I mean, they will lose in the long run, but I think that they have dealt the most damage out of all the alliances involved.

I'm surprised we've been able to stand up to UPN to be honest.

It's been a real close fight when I was sure we were going to get rolled.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

All those steroids were worth it!

You all are putting up a good show that's for sure.