Touch fuzzy get dizzy

Mutant

Tbh I think Cobalt would just pretend like nothing happened, just cause he knows this won't end well for them. 

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

The nation of MandaloreX formally recognizes this alliance as the true Celestial Union.

Best of luck CU!

Edited by Neo-Nexus
  • Upvote 2

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

Yeah!! I told you i would come back as a tastier sandwich!!!

Don't you think it's a little lame to hide behind a larger alliance and then come on here acting like a tough guy? You didn't build that sandwich. The folks in rose did.

Don't you think it's a little lame to hide behind a larger alliance and then come on here acting like a tough guy? You didn't build that sandwich. The folks in rose did.

Um...we weren't the ones who reformed again. Mutant reformed it and invited us to take charge. Give him credit where credit is due. I probably would have stayed in rose and stayed hidden but mutant helped out and got us a protectorate from the alliance we went to. Mutant is the savior and Grealind honestly needs someone to put him in his place. 

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

It would be such a turn of events if grealind started an alliance named Rose and got protected by BoC!

Except he would be using a name that's already being used, Celestial Union is not a claimed name. A more fitting allegory would be Anson creating an alliance called "The Atlas Confederacy ", but then no one would really care.

• Upvote 4

Except he would be using a name that's already being used, Celestial Union is not a claimed name. A more fitting allegory would be Anson creating an alliance called "The Atlas Confederacy ", but then no one would really care.

I thought this whole thing happened because cobalt claimed celestial union. It's like defending a copyright except we cant sue in this game.

I thought this whole thing happened because cobalt claimed celestial union. It's like defending a copyright except we cant sue in this game.

You can't copywrite a name either.

• Upvote 1