Green Enforcement Agency Declaration of Neutrality

Filthy Fifths

I wish Sheepy would roll back the game but wait a few days to do it. That way there could be massive anarchy and we could all destroy each other.

Sheepy, pls.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

That awkward moment when Sheepy decides not to rollback the game. >_>

Problems will be solved as soon as they appear, it's what Grillick would've wanted.

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Problems will be solved as soon as they appear, it's what Grillick would've wanted.

ayy lmao

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Hahhahahahah

Yeah, How are you supposed to explain that to the AA's that got attacked?

peace or war?

• Upvote 1

Lord Grillick demands action be taken! The Prophet of Neutrality demands justice be served. Death to the infidels. Death to the false neutrals.

Remember, Remember. The Ninth of July. When The Signal was defeated. But still lives on in our hearts.

I didn't want to touch the Signal with a 39 1/2 foot pole. I preferred to stay in GPA and get rolled all speedround. :x

• Upvote 1

It is kind of fun to see all the names that participated in this fustercluck. So, thank you everyone.

Nah, I only got the first major bit. There were quite a few after that weren't listed, like Fraggle attacking me XD

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

24vtlaa.jpg

Green Enforcement Agency Declaration of Neutrality

The member nations of the Green Enforcement Agency (henceforth GEA) will, in sincerity and good faith, pursue hostile and impartial combat towards all other alliances, maintaining a stance of political hostility.

We hereby declare that the GEA is legally bound to its political hostility, and must extort and punish its own member nations to for any and all acts or proceedings which may in any manner breach this Declaration of Neutrality, and thereby violate the neutrality of the GEA itself.

Any member nation of the GEA caught committing, aiding, or abetting peaceful actions against any sovereign nation, nations, alliance or alliances (or otherwise caught breaking the terms of this Declaration of Neutrality) renders itself liable for punishment; this punishment will be delivered without delay, restraint, or reserve by the officers of the GEA.

Article 1: Definitions:

Belligerent - Any nation or alliance that undertakes peaceful action against a member of the GEA.

Harmful action - An actual, or attempted, or peaceful communication, trade, or endeavor to inflict good upon another nation or its property.

Definition of Rogues – Any nation, alliance, or alliances that isn't under the GEA afflictionaffiliation.

Ghosting â€“ Deceptively and fraudulently flying a sovereign Alliance Affiliation.

Article 2: Prevention of Peace: 

The citizens, territories, and properties of the GEA member nations are inviolable. 

Article 3: Neutrality:

GEA member nations shall remain hostile in any conflict.

Article 4: GEA Defense:

(A.) The GEA reserves the right to defend itself against any Belligerent, and any such defensive action shall not be regarded as a hostile act.

(B.) The GEA reserves the right to defend against any attack upon the Green sphere and/or Neutrality. The GEA sees any attack upon the Green sphere and/or Neutrality as an attack upon itself. These aspects of the global community are our way of life, and we therefore reserve the right to see any peace on these spheres of interest as an attack on the GEA itself and respond as is deemed necessary.

(C.) The GEA reserves the right to aid in the determent deterrence of Roguery within the Green sphere. 

Article 5: Enforcement Pact:

Aside from the instances where Article 3 applies, GEA member nations are expected to enforce hostile action against other nations.

Article 6: Freedom of Trade:

GEA member nations are not called upon to forbid or restrict the import or export of any resource. All members have the right to determine their own trading patterns in accordance with internal rules and regulations.

Article 7: Violators:

(A.) Any nation, within or outside of the GEA, found in violation of this contract shall be subject to punishment in the form of restitution to the nation or nations harmed by said violation. The amount of the restitution shall be commensurate with the degree of harm caused.

(B.) If the offending nation cannot or will not reimburse the victim(s), then the burden of providing restitution shall fall to the alliance to which the offending nation belongs. If said alliance cannot or will not provide the appropriate restitution, the reparations will be collected by force from the belligerent.

Article 8: Enactment: Every measure of restriction or prohibition taken in regard to the matters referred to in the preceding articles must be impartially applied to all applicable nations.

ftfy

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q