A Syndicate press release

Prefonteen

Did it really need a post like this because one guy (and a medium to small sized one at that) went rogue? I mean when smaller alliances do this everyone shits on them for making a big deal of it, so here I am, standing up for the little guy (not you kastor). Man the !@#$ up.

The Syndicate has no interest in the announcements of smaller businesses. Should they please to announce their quarterly reports via this channel, we will make no objections. These smaller businesses after all, may well become future acquisitions. It is always good to be aware of their movements.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Did it really need a post like this because one guy (and a medium to small sized one at that) went rogue? I mean when smaller alliances do this everyone shits on them for making a big deal of it, so here I am, standing up for the little guy (not you kastor). Man the !@#$ up.

just go ahead and !@#$ up their whole top tier.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Are you doing this via private messaging?

Good sir, we are all smart self-interested businessmen here, why would I teach a man how to love by declaring war on him? Even if I desired to, he is far out of my range. But nevertheless, that was not part of my executive directive. I have been in touch with some of our project planners and they have assured me my action items are of an entirely benevolent nature.

Edited by Flame of the Flawed

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

Those interested will be happy to know that funds were already available for diversion from the Kazy Development Loan Budget, which was vastly overfilled.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

The logic is flawed, my friend. The Syndicate has been nothing but benevolent to a troubled man who has, over the months, been found poaching, antagonizing and now, actively engaging in hostilities against our corporation. As we do not believe in punishment, we merely extend our hand in an attempt to assist and educate. Once Kastor has proven a basic comprehension of the basic realities that one must understand in order to survive on Orbis, we will happily allow him to leave the SyndiCompetence program and reintegrate into this world.

I'm not judging, nor even accusing you of doing such a thing currently. I'm simply stating a fact that it has been done previously. That is all.

q8nfyvc.gif

If everyone would stop paying so much attention to this little shit, he would probably go inactive.

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Where's the fun in that

adama wants people to have real opponents and not just collectively hate on the terrible people who want to be some sort of mascot

Edited by fistofdoom
  • Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

adama wants people to have real opponents and not just collectively hate on the terrible people who want to be some sort of mascot

Am I the only one who enjoys kastor presence? I also wish spyro was back as well. They make everything slightly less bland.

6XmKiC2.png

Am I the only one who enjoys kastor presence? I also wish spyro was back as well. They make everything slightly less bland.

I enjoy his presence when he's not screwing my stuff.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Jokes on you guys, we kicked him out!

aka

Kastor left us for DEIC

that harlot!

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

I don't understand. Help.

Well you see. Basically, tS were feeling like they'd take advantage of the situation and present a circle-jerk where they could swagger around acting all bad-ass without any of them actually doing anything.

That about sums it up.

• Upvote 3

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Well you see. Basically, tS were feeling like they'd take advantage of the situation and present a circle-jerk where they could swagger around acting all bad-ass without any of them actually doing anything.

That about sums it up.

The Syndicate is currently developing a business model that will monetize circle-jerks. Our company prides itself on its innovations in the love-making market. The Board of Directors firmly believes that this renewed direction will provide a high Return on our Investment on a long-term basis.

Edited by Partisan
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I don't like the concept of pay-walls for my circle-jerks. Perhaps I'd be okay with a free-to-jerk model where helpful screen pop up notifying me that with the use of jerk-token I can refill my jerk-energy bar without having to wait 2 hours so I can quickly return to the circle-jerk. 

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK