The Rise of the Hawaiian Nation

Kamehameha

• 2 weeks later...

Literally the only court of law that can settle land disputes is weapons. Hawaii, as it is conventionally known, is a state under the United States of America. You can moan and groan and complain all you want, but at the end of the day, Hawaii is American.

Same thing with:

Palestine: Palestine (And the Golan Heights) is Israeli because the Israelis have been able to defend it. Arabs/Palestinians can throw however many tantrums they want, but they haven't been able to do anything about it. (And whenever they'd try, it failed)

The Falklands: The Falklands is British because the British took it back from the Argentinians back in '82.

Crimea: Crimea currently belongs to Russia because the Ukrainians haven't taken it back.

Taiwan: The Republic of China exists because China proper hasn't taken it over yet.

Korea: Both South and North Korea are separate nations because neither have control over the other.

The United States of America: The U.S. is the way it is now because back in 1776, the British couldn't smash our rebellion and end it.

Therefore

Hawaii is American because Hawaiians haven't been able to rise up, kick out American authorities, and become independent. (Then, they would have to repel a possible U.S. campaign to take them back over)

Of course, we could argue all day long rather or not certain parts of the world belong to one particular government or the other, but by the end of the day, it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is who/what has the power to enforce their side of the argument. It's the decisive difference Gibraltar declaring independence, and invading and conquering half of North America overnight. Of course, such a thing cannot reasonably be justified, but if they could do so, and put up/withstand the consequences of such an action, then what's a person to do?

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

The interesting thing about Hawaii is that it was not even taken over by the US government.  It was actually taken over illegally by a group of American business men.  I say illegally because even the US has admitted that they violated international law.  However, with that said I do agree with Thalmor.  Is what he saying morally right?  No.  However, few things are in this world.  I will say this one last thing.  The story of Hawaii a very interesting subject.  They were a recognized country that was basically overthrown by American businessmen and then they basically paid the US government to swoop in and protect them.  A lot like how Panama was created except those businessmen were French and this act did not completely destabilize the entire South American region.

3.) No warrior culture is capable of defending against a single Carrier Battle Group

To clarify, we were only talking about a carrier. We didn't even talk about Tomahawk missiles...

Literally the only court of law that can settle land disputes is weapons. Hawaii, as it is conventionally known, is a state under the United States of America. You can moan and groan and complain all you want, but at the end of the day, Hawaii is American.

Pretty much this. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• 4 weeks later...

Welp Junka I guess it's over on Mauna Kea. I was listening to the local radio today, and the land board is getting ready to limit access and portable toilets.  

They're calling for 1st day fine of 1K, 2nd 5K, and 3rd and subsequent 10K per day.   

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hawkeye

Back in the day, Hawaii was the superpower of the time. Hawaiians had the largest empire the world had ever known during the 19th century and the worlds largest economy.

• Upvote 1

Guest hawkeye

this is mostly due to the strength of the hawaiian race, this allowed them to become a superpower.

Edited by hawkeye
  • Upvote 1

This thread must not be allowed to die.

Yes. I need to count the whole carrier group into the destruction of a native islander uprising, not just the carrier! (I just need time)

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Guest hawkeye

Yes. I need to count the whole carrier group into the destruction of a native islander uprising, not just the carrier! (I just need time)

Hawaiians would just launch nuclear weapons destroying the carrier. Then they would send and invasion force over and most likely overrun the entire west coast, the Americans would then sue for peace.

• 2 weeks later...