The Rise of the Hawaiian Nation

Kamehameha

*makes plane noises*

*makes bomb dropping noises*

I am not the traitor,

go look at the politicians and international bankers.

At least I'm not the one subverting the constitution and robbing yall.

Yes you are. 

"Someone is more successful than me. They are bad." 

Robbing, maybe. Subverting the constitution, no. 

3. I'm not lazy

And I'm not WISD0MTREE. 

Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I don't place much social value on people who are "successful" in finance capitalism, indeed many should be lined up against a wall and shot. Manipulating stock markets and undermining national integrity to become even richer are not qualities to be admired.

The Hawaiian Kingdom had the same problem with treasonous bourgeoisie that the United States and other countries suffers now. Remember, just as with the finance bourgeoisie and their subversion of the US constitution, the plantation bourgeoisie subverted the Hawaiian constitution as well.

Edited by Kamehameha

Imperator Emeritus of the IAA, The Last Francoist, Ivan's Eye, Hand of the King, Senator, SHADOWS Commander, Order Hero

AqfocXT.png

"The Voice of the People is the Voice of God" - Queen Liliuokalani

My Grandpa worked his ass off every single day for 45 years. First as a corn shucker, then joined the navy and served 4 years, then took over his deceased father's business; Sieben Hybrids. This business was grassroots and made hundreds of thousands of money. With that money, he was able to provide for his community, his family and his church. Because of this, he ran for office in the Illinois House of Representatives. He won. He then ran for State Senate after I believe 10 years. He won that too. He worked in Springfield for 20 years, driving nearly 8 hours almost every day. Four hours down, four back. My grandfather is one of the people you hate. My grandfather, who at 69 years old is retired. But you don't know him, he is only officially retired. He manages a Superwash and profits roughly 3-5k a year from it. He helps run youth camps and Bible studies. He spends nearly all his time helping his community, but still finds time for his family which he has devoted much of his life to. He left Springfield for two reasons: To spend more time with his family, and to get away from the corruption in Springfield.

He treats his family, my family, my cousins, all of us, with wondrous adventures. He teaches us about compassion and understanding and how to be true to our faiths. He helped small businesses recover from the crash of '08. And he could do this all because he was a businessman and was successful.

Now tell me, does this sound like a greedy, evil man to you?

Of course not, he sounds like someone I would want to replace the current bourgeois elite with.

Imperator Emeritus of the IAA, The Last Francoist, Ivan's Eye, Hand of the King, Senator, SHADOWS Commander, Order Hero

AqfocXT.png

Remember, finance capitalism is a relatively recent phenomenon, I would say from the late 80s to today has been finance-dominated capitalism in the US.

Edited by Kamehameha

AqfocXT.png

The people I hate are more likely to be found on wall street or in banking circles.

AqfocXT.png

But he is of the ¨current bourgeois¨ as you say. Why is he the problem here? It's not his fault that people are born into poverty. It's not his fault that some people don't get educated. If it's anyone's fault, it's the local community's, not someone successful. Don't blame the wealth of someone thousands of miles away for problems at home.

Didn't I just say I respect him? Lol. I have no issues with productive petite-bourgeois, especially if they started out proletarian like your example.

My problem is more with haute bourgeoisie who grow rich from a Nation without having any stake in it. For example, international bankers. It leads to attack from within, like an all-consuming virus.

Edited by Kamehameha

AqfocXT.png

So you don't like people who work for banks?

I don't like people who own the banks.

AqfocXT.png

Depends on what level. If they are engaged in manipulation of the markets and extraction of National capital then yes.

AqfocXT.png

"Bourgeois" refers to the former feudal middle class which is now the dominant class in society. It doesn't refer to the modern middle class (which is typically referred to by arbitrary standards of income rather than relationship to the means of production).

Junkalunka, is that you???

Junkalunka, is that you???

Yeah lol. I'm visiting this world.

AqfocXT.png

I don't place much social value on people who are "successful" in finance capitalism, indeed many should be lined up against a wall and shot. Manipulating stock markets and undermining national integrity to become even richer are not qualities to be admired.

The Hawaiian Kingdom had the same problem with treasonous bourgeoisie that the United States and other countries suffers now. Remember, just as with the finance bourgeoisie and their subversion of the US constitution, the plantation bourgeoisie subverted the Hawaiian constitution as well.

Your own king basically handed over Hawaii on a platter, perfectly willingly. Giving land to foreigners to grow said plantations. Why? Because he realized that us westerners would bring him an improved economy and abundance wealth. And what happened? You got modern Hawaii. Again, you're welcome for all that modern infrastructure, rights and interwebz. But I'm sure you'd still have all that even without us.  :rolleyes:

If you want to blame anyone for the takeover of Hawaii, you should blame your own king.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

the possibility of Hawaiian would have a success independence since they were angelized....0%.

Your country are not as big as Malaysia, Indonesia, India, etc.

Edited by Arthur James

the possibility of Hawaiian would have a success independence since they were angelized....0%.

Your country are not as big as Malaysia, Indonesia, India, etc.

I guess that's why singapore, switzerland, maldives and morocco are such huge failures.

AqfocXT.png

Your barely playing the game Kamehameha, are you just here to stain our forums even more.

When I have more laptop time I will be more involved. Very busy with wage slavery and anti-TMT right now.

AqfocXT.png

Your own king basically handed over Hawaii on a platter, perfectly willingly. Giving land to foreigners to grow said plantations. Why? Because he realized that us westerners would bring him an improved economy and abundance wealth. And what happened? You got modern Hawaii. Again, you're welcome for all that modern infrastructure, rights and interwebz. But I'm sure you'd still have all that even without us. :rolleyes:

If you want to blame anyone for the takeover of Hawaii, you should blame your own king.

See haoles have this really weird way of looking at things. You see people as belonging to the boundaries of the state or "human resources" to be exploited when in reality the land belongs to the people.

For example, many of you out of ignorance probably think everyone in Hawaii is "Hawaiian" when in reality Hawaiians have blood ties to Hawaii and others don't. This doesn't mean you have to be ethnically Hawaiian to enjoy kamaaina status, but you can't be Hawaiian by virtue of breathing air here.

Yes the King supported the advantages of limited capitalism at the time but the alien notion of land ownership outside of Nation never clicked with most Kanaka and it was assumed the haole plantation owners in swearing allegiance to the Kingdom were now loyal to the Kanaka Maoli.

Edited by Kamehameha

AqfocXT.png

So I take it that it's all the white man's fault then? That those on Hawaii never did anything wrong?

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/o3jt21/were-from-hawaii

Well there is debate whether the white man deliberately genocided Hawaiians through disease but if that's not the case then no it's not all the white man's fault.

However the white man through the actions of those plantation owners did demonstrate to all that one should be suspicious of the dealings of the white man when they clearly do not place oaths and loyalty above greed.

AqfocXT.png

See haoles have this really weird way of looking at things. You see people as belonging to the boundaries of the state or "human resources" to be exploited when in reality the land belongs to the people.

For example, many of you out of ignorance probably think everyone in Hawaii is "Hawaiian" when in reality Hawaiians have blood ties to Hawaii and others don't. This doesn't mean you have to be ethnically Hawaiian to enjoy kamaaina status, but you can't be Hawaiian by virtue of breathing air here.

Yes the King supported the advantages of limited capitalism at the time but the alien notion of land ownership outside of Nation never clicked with most Kanaka and it was assumed the haole plantation owners in swearing allegiance to the Kingdom were now loyal to the Kanaka Maoli.

I actually don't view land as something to be owned by anyone. Also, what exactly gives you any more of a right to the land than anyone else who was born there? It's like the Nazis claiming the Jews weren't German when they in fact were.

I guess that's why singapore, switzerland, maldives and morocco are such huge failures.

Singapore is also the definition of capitalism. lol

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I actually don't view land as something to be owned by anyone. Also, what exactly gives you any more of a right to the land than anyone else who was born there? It's like the Nazis claiming the Jews weren't German when they in fact were.

Singapore is also the definition of capitalism. lol

Ultimately dominion is decided by who has more firepower, since righteousness is not considered important in modern capitalist society. I'm all for social darwinism but the form it takes today is absurd and elevates the status of the most corrupt and parasitic elements by endorsing extreme individualism and the prolonged assault against healthy Nations.

Of course you all were indoctrinated to believe we are nothing more than randomly "spawned" individuals playing a game of climb the ladder, but in reality we are supposed to be cells in the social organism, each playing different roles to contribute to collective success.

I am by nature akin to a white blood cell, and it is frustrating to see the equivalent of AIDS and other diseases internally attacking our various societies.

Capitalism is beyond our control to change (it will collapse of its own accord) and I am fully in support of remaining in line with reality, but even Singapore provided subsidized apartments, universal health care, military conscription and a whole bunch of other ebil gubmint programs that stabilized it's long term success. Nation first.

AqfocXT.png

https://www.facebook.com/MinisterPatoBanton/videos/1828757664016405/

I just had my mind blown by a united group of Hawaiian children between the ages of 8 and 18 at Halau Lokahi - A New Century Public Charter School.

I was just about to sing "Go Pato" which is one of my biggest hits all over North and South America. (Especially Mexico & Brazil!) At the end of this song I mention all the 50 States of America in a speed rap. But when I asked these children how many states were in America they all shouted 49!!!!! And left me speechless and very emotional.

After looking back in history and seeing how much injustice was done here by the American Government, I now understand why "many" Hawaiians still feel resentful about the overthrow of their Monarchy and the overdevelopment of their lands. I also understand why "some" White Americans experience hostility when they travel to Hawaii. I sincerely believe that the USA needs to take accountability for the crimes they have committed against the Sovereignty of the People of the Hawaiian Islands and make amends. heart emoticon Do you have any thoughts......?

AqfocXT.png

You wanna know what I think? I think this is inciting rebellion and needs to be quelled immediately.

Come here and quell it then. If you really believe that you will fight yourself. Then we will see whether my belief or yours is more ardent.

Edited by Kamehameha

AqfocXT.png