I didn't get my revenue for the turn (10am server time 4/12/2015)

Goomy

So i was waiting to get some money, i looked at my money at around 9:30am server time today and i had $441,101.47 and my aluminium 96.

the next turn has gone and i am at the same amount of money and aluminium. I should also have lost food, which i haven't. Its as if I've 'skipped' a turn.

I should have gained:

10.5 aluminium

$59,868.88

and lost:

51.9 tons of food

I don't know if other people have experienced this problem but I would like to get my resources and money that i have missed out on.

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

I told Sheepy about it on IRC.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

same thing has happened again.. im also 2 turns behind now..

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

seems fair.. im now behind on a loan payment :/

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

• Administrators

It's fixed now, no one got any income/losses for 2 turns because of a typo. Nothing major

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Found the problem, alliance taxes were collecting the revenue, players were gaining the tax rate. So Guardian had a 20% tax rate, so I was gaining 20% of my income, and the alliance bank was taking 80% of the revenue. Check your alliance tax records, it's like you gained a decent chunk of money in there the last two turns.

scSqPGJ.gif

Not seeing that pattern in SK's bank tax records at all. Taxes at 10%, the 10am and 12pm server time turns took 10% of income, the 2pm turn took anywhere from 1.2 to 3x that 10% rate, depending on the nation. I have no idea what's going on.

wF9Bjre.gif

• Administrators

Found the problem, alliance taxes were collecting the revenue, players were gaining the tax rate. So Guardian had a 20% tax rate, so I was gaining 20% of my income, and the alliance bank was taking 80% of the revenue. Check your alliance tax records, it's like you gained a decent chunk of money in there the last two turns.

I don't think it's possible that this could have happened.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link