Kastor Radar

Dwemyrn

This will hopefully be updated daily, with this thread, I will update on what shenanigans Kastor may be plotting. This will include what alliance he may be trying to form to milk resources, if he has disbanded or abandoned an alliance he made. If he has robbed someone's bank or anything else similar to the scummy things he is known for.

As of now, he has applied to The Dutch East India Company, sits at a score of 252.90, has 10000 soldiers, 2 spies, 6 aircrafts and 1 ship. He has disbanded his newest titan alliance and has been embargoed by several people today and is still beige.

Follow this thread to keep in the know. 

Edited by Anus Beadus

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I have a radar? O_o

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Arrgh can and will happen.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Why are people concerned about Kastor? If he's not the leader of your alliance or has permissions to handle the finances of your alliances, then why worry about him?

There is a Kastor Radar so people know if he is planning on screwing someone over and if tries to trick some noobs wi can post here and we can bail them out. He's screwes a lot of people over and/or p***ed them off so I wanted to make his wear abouts known as a precaution.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Following a long VoC tradition of taking in misfits, and unpopular players, I have taken him into VoC...conditionally. 

Much like one of those companies that fixes people's credit problems, we are going to try to fix his credit so he can get out of the awful cycle of borrowing from one source to pay off another, (I'm pretty sure at this point that I am his biggest creditor,  :wacko:) I believe this played a large hand in his despicable action against his former alliance. Members of his newest alliance were offered invitations to join us as well.

Conditions for his admission are as follows:

1. Kastor is not allowed to borrow money for the next few weeks, if he approaches you on irc about lending him money please let me know, so I can slap his hand away from the cookie jar.

2. Kastor needs to apoligize to his former members, if he hasn't already.

3. Kastor needs to comport himself in a manner that is becoming of a member of the Dutch East India Company.... on second thought, how about no trolling on irc, or the OWF.

I think Kastor of Markarth realizes that this is his last chance to be a part of Orbis, and he better not screw this up.

• Upvote 3

Following a long VoC tradition of taking in misfits, and unpopular players, I have taken him into VoC...conditionally. 

Much like one of those companies that fixes people's credit problems, we are going to try to fix his credit so he can get out of the awful cycle of borrowing from one source to pay off another, (I'm pretty sure at this point that I am his biggest creditor,  :wacko:) I believe this played a large hand in his despicable action against his former alliance. Members of his newest alliance were offered invitations to join us as well.

1. Kastor is not allowed to borrow money for the next few weeks, if he approaches you on irc about lending him money please let me know, so I can slap his hand away from the cookie jar.

3. Kastor needs to comport himself in a manner that is becoming of a member of the Dutch East India Company.... on second thought, how about no trolling on irc, or the OWF.

I think Kastor of Markarth realizes that this is his last chance to be a part of Orbis, and he better not screw this up.

O7

I wish you luck Mortimer...hopefully someone can help him to become an honest and respected player. 

Edited by Reziun

I'm glad to see there's some sensible folk on these forums.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There is also a KASTOR alert in case you are abducted.

How humiliating...

How simply frightening...

How nauseating....

How...delightful

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Not going to pay you not to attack him.I Was just letting you know but if you wanted to fight someone and make threats you should have stayed at GPA and fought for them 

-snip-

The Light Federation has taken in a number of former Titan members, and we currently have a few nations at war with Kastor, so we've been talking with Mortimer a lot. I can confirm that he's been really fantastic in trying to help Kastor come back to the game *while* making the money he took up in a fair way that will tie off the loose ends of Titan. Plus, taking in unpopular players will never be sexy, but it's really great that VoC is doing so.

Edited by MRBOOTY
  • Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Or we can just like, search for him if we want to know n stuff...

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--