Guardian Military Action

Prefontaine

I enjoy your petty comments at the end of your posts, since the majority of your posts are juxtaposed in an artistic manner that attempts to present itself as true. For most of the thread, you have been missing the point and attacking Saru, not the argument that he presents. If anybody has shown the most bias and immaturity in their arguments, it has been you. 

So basically you ignore any of the points I make, and claim I'm not addressing their points. Got'cha. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Well from my experience of Pre, he basically lives in his own fantasy world where he is right all the time and everything he says should happen because he thinks it is a good idea,.

We're not telling them how to play the game, but simply to play the game

I just want to highlight this, that is wrong as they're already playing the game.

Pretentious Pre actually fits, saying someone is wrong doesn't change the fact you're chatting bull in defense of your actions.

IpHGyGc.png

Well from my experience of Pre, he basically lives in his own fantasy world where he is right all the time and everything he says should happen because he thinks it is a good idea,.

LOL, you did make me laugh pretty hard here.  Coming from you, the most delusional leader PW has ever known, who singlehandedly ran his alliance into the ground then acted like it wasn't his fault.  And now in your extreme butthurt denial, you form an alliance to pillage unaware nations for taxes to fuel your rage against Guardian and have pretty much made an enemy of every sane alliance out there.  All you have become is a pathetic liar who just chimes in like he's still relevant and not some joke and a complete waste of a nation.  You still haven't learned your lesson and that's the saddest part of all of this.

Not that I have anything against CU, because I don't, but if they were playing the game they would have a military or an ally for situations like this. Building nations is hardly playing the game. Should your opponents dictate your game play? Hell yeah. That's what it's all about. Don't like it; join GPA.

• Upvote 1

Not that I have anything against CU, because I don't, but if they were playing the game they would have a military or an ally for situations like this. Building nations is hardly playing the game. Should your opponents dictate your game play? Hell yeah. That's what it's all about. Don't like it; join GPA.

You have a point. If they don't have any allies, they should just declare themselves neutral

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

GPA's done a fine job of that as well.  People should just join them if they don't like war, just like Vae Victis did right before his alliance mates got rolled hard.

• Upvote 1

Hey, I do that too! I knew Pre and I were destined for each other!
  • Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Well from my experience of Pre, he basically lives in his own fantasy world where he is right all the time and everything he says should happen because he thinks it is a good idea.

Are you aware of the definition of irony?
  • Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

Why are you still posting? I thought the conversation was finished. Let's stick to discussing your alliance, and not you.

I believe Grealind contacted Prefontaine already.

I'm not Prefontaine, nor does he run TEst. Guardian entered to support TEst.

If that were you,who would YOU contact first?

do you see my point?

I'm not Prefontaine, nor does he run TEst. Guardian entered to support TEst.

If that were you,who would YOU contact first?

do you see my point?

I don't believe I've ever seen you on IRC, although I could be wrong. I reached out to Pre because I've interacted with him on more occasions. Figured since he's your ally he'd know better how to get into contact with you.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I don't believe I've ever seen you on IRC, although I could be wrong. I reached out to Pre because I've interacted with him on more occasions. Figured since he's your ally he'd know better how to get into contact with you.

my IRC is on most of the time. You've spent time even idling the TEst chan. We've interacted a few times (on IRC actually) and not too long ago (about MF). You obviously had no intention of even contacting me. Since you didn't bother to even send an in-game pm. 

I bet you thought Pre was someone you could just manipulate easier and sought him out first.

• Upvote 1