Message for the GPA.

Spyro

So much for putting this issue to rest.

It seems Seabasstion and Gregory are trying to bring the drama of the GPA over to Gaurdian.

Seabasstion has applied to join Gaurdian and in his application he not only stirs up more drama thrown at me, but the screen shots he provide, like the titles of the threads I posted, and the failed poll to remove me which I myself voted Yes to lol just to give you a little more support since the only ones siding with those two were their friends, not to mention he doesn't show the content of the threads I created, because half will show I conducted myself appropriately, while the other half show me pissed due to Gregory's attempt to shut me up.

I would be perfectly fine if Gaurdian decided to decline all 3 of us and throw us to the sharks.

Nice try you 2, but your bullsh*t isn't going to fly.

Uh. He just applied, and I vouched for him because he was an excellent member of the GPA. If anything, it's just him who should be upsetting you. I'm perfectly fine coexisting beside you in Guardian.

If thats the case why are you vouching for someone who wants to bring the GPA's drama to Gaurdian?

If thats the case why are you vouching for someone who wants to bring the GPA's drama to Gaurdian?

I was vouching that he was a good member, not that he should bring the GPA's drama to Guardian. He was a good member, don't you think? I mean, besides the drama? I just meant that his tools and contributions were good and could help Guardian.

GAeAN0K.png

I was vouching that he was a good member, not that he should bring the GPA's drama to Guardian. He was a good member, don't you think? I mean, besides the drama? I just meant that his tools and contributions were good and could help Guardian.

Yes they are good tools, but you're ignoring a bigger issue.

Guardian is more than capable of handling itself without his tools. However bringing up drama that's not needed there, mmmmmmhmmm, I would say that's unacceptable.

Me too.

I - for one - am glad that Grillick's taking over. Greg was awesome as internal affairs boss, but managing things outside of GPA didn't went too well.

However, leaving GPA, so that Spyro-House drama doesn't affect GPA was a very selfless move. Much respect Gregory.

If there's a moderator on, or if Sheepy sees this.

Please lock and or remove this thread.

To request a lock of your own thread, use the "Report" feature on the first post, and explain in your report the reason the thread should be locked.

Oh wow! A post of you asking him if he spied as if you already knew about it..... :/

In order to provide the full context, I've moved the relevant thread to the public section of our forums, and locked it. It is read-only. It will remain public for 48 hours. You can access it here.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q