ISAF: Continuation of Agression

Il Duce Mussolini

I'd hardly define not being a prick as riding a high horse, people can hope whatever they want like that and perhaps even more.

I think I am seeing crap, it's that time of the day for you to lick your bum again I think.

Sticks and stones my friend.

q8nfyvc.gif

I am currently speaking with Reagan about peace. Unfortunately he raided someone who is inactive due to personal reasons so it complicates things a bit. Nevertheless, Reagan came to me about peace and we will hopefully resolve the conflict without war.

Dang it, Yoso, kick some inactives already :v

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

Dang it, Yoso, kick some inactives already :v

We kicked two yesterday, but, dat tax money.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I'd hardly define not being a prick as riding a high horse, people can hope whatever they want like that and perhaps even more.

I think I am seeing crap, it's that time of the day for you to lick your bum again I think.

Claims to not be a prick, insults someone next sentence.

Even by calling him a troll you're attacking him as a player which is against forum rules.

Hypocritical Diabolos is hypocritical. 

I don't know what hole you crawled out from but please go back into it. 

You know exactly what hole, it's the same hole you're in. You're just mad because you're lonely now and miss his company.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Claims to not be a prick, insults someone next sentence.

Hypocritical Diabolos is hypocritical. 

Mhmmmm no it wasn't written as an insult and it doesn't sound very insulting, a small joke if anything. 

Besides it's not just someone, it's a devious character.

IpHGyGc.png

Mhmmmm no it wasn't written as an insult and it doesn't sound very insulting, a small joke if anything. 

Besides it's not just someone, it's a devious character.

Devious? Thats likely the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

q8nfyvc.gif

Mussolini speaking against war...

/history

Right? Crazy stuff, eh?

2XPxfRO.png

Il Duce Mussolini here... Again...

I am here to address that after the surrendering to the great VE, Mr. Reagen has come back to attack, yet again, some more helpless nations under the alliance of The Black Knights. Not only has this act kindled the fire, but I have reason to believe that Mr. Reagen has sent spies to my country of The Federal League of Italy to blatantly send aggression my way. His constant attacks are not to be tolerated.

You would think that after getting bent over by the VE, he would have learned his lesson. Obviously not. 

-Il Duce Mussolini of The Federal League of Italy

holy crap it this guy! or maybe its another guy, he looks like my guy, so he is!

• Upvote 1
B1ED4CC9835C53112D49EF81ADFC4F24.png

I'm glad someone is finally getting his booty...

2XPxfRO.png