A Public Call for Action - ESA Requests Assistance

Aksel

If you're offering bounties and cash, you should have just built up your nations out of range of any raiders or aid bombed them when they were being attacked. 

That would have worked pretty well unless the victim was inactive (or you don't trust your new nations), in which case perhaps reconsider attempting to protect inactives just to boost your member count.

Also, the 99% will gladly take up bounties on ourselves. Pay us 500k and I'm sure at least a few of us would destroy our own infra and armies for a day or two. 

• Upvote 4

That would imply im backing up. I know the roids destroyed your upper cognitive abilities but seriously.......Im the ape and have a better understanding of what that term means. Please try to focus and use proper words for the situation or you sir are the one with your ass out on the forums. Please also try to learn how to spell.  Am I getting close to the edge with my constant banana eatting as well? Pedal Pedal Pedal

I'm back, I'll respond to both of your posts so I don't have to double post.  

"2. ESA has to much power to protect them and our ranks are solid above newbie."

what a ridiculous assertion.  I get war coverage, however if you, by your claim, have "too much power", then you should be able to fund your lower tier to fight.  Either you are lying, or you have no idea how to fight a tiered war.  

Everything else you posted was inane and not worthy of a response.  

Edited by rapmanej

Also, the 99% will gladly take up bounties on ourselves. 

8DCRBqc.gif

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Although Arrgh is (informally) aligned with the instigator of these raids, I'm quite certain many of us would be happy to take your money and destroy them with it.

Some of us prefer the term "privateers."

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."

He is usually on irc under the name MasterBlaster.

Not everyone uses IRC though. If the communication is earnest and well intended, the interested parties should be willing to meet in a neutral or common medium. IE; people shouldn't be forced to go to IRC, people should read private messages.

• Upvote 1

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

Not everyone uses IRC though. If the communication is earnest and well intended, the interested parties should be willing to meet in a neutral or common medium. IE; people shouldn't be forced to go to IRC, people should read private messages.

I'll do you one better.

If you are in a leadership position, be available somewhere. What you use doesn't matter so long as shit gets done.

• Upvote 3

q8nfyvc.gif

But they should.  In these types of games, complete with fast-moving events, IRC/Skype/Teamspeak remains the overall best tool for a fast-paced back and forth conversation.  

I couldn't imagine negotiating surrender terms through PMs (you could, but you would waste a lot of time).  

This thread is so &#33;@#&#036;ing cancerous.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

>fast-moving events

>turns take 2 hours

slow-down-i-wanna-get-there-alive_786.gi

I was referring to the political landscape.  

Anyone who has any history in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) during the bipolar war knows exactly what I'm talking about.  

Thanks for your post, please enjoy this small bit of entertainment.

-removed for filter evasion-

I am so disappointed I didn't get to see that. I have no context now. Anyone want to fill me in?

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

I was referring to the political landscape.

Anyone who has any history in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) during the bipolar war knows exactly what I'm talking about.

This isn't (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways).

The political dances each alliance/personality does here is also slower paced.

q8nfyvc.gif

I am so disappointed I didn't get to see that. I have no context now. Anyone want to fill me in?

Yeah.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

the pace of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) is too slow so after 3 days, i just delete it.

===============================================

back to the subject

who would waste their time war against the 99% except for their "exotic" collectives? (Not all of them are tasty)

Would you fully militarize your new members and become someone like they are? (which I try before)

From what pb responsed, it really doesn't have much thing to do. (for being out of range)

thus,

1)helping the new members to get out of their range is the only way to do so.

2)avoid trading with them.... (doesn't seem possible)

3) Becoming part of them (since they won't raid themselves)

4) Tell them stop (and they would recovery and raid again)

thus, 1, 2 is the only choice, can you provide better ideas other than that?

Edited by Arthur James

the pace of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) is too slow so after 3 days, i just delete it.

Anyway, get the new members out of their range is the only help "we" can provide.

who would waste their time war against the 99% except their collectives?

militarize your new members and become someone like they are?

From what pb responsed, it really doesn't have much thing to do.

Are you and NotABot related?

• Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Arm your members and let them do their fighting. Your alliance should have enough cash to aid bomb the hell out of your lower tier members. 

I don't think this post is really unnecessary. I agree with others saying that this announcement only makes your alliance look more enticing to would-be rogues/raiders. 

This is an opportunity for training and morale building.  

Duke of House Greyjoy

kocIMnE.gif

Hey. Not like I made you guys circle jerk on the onsite. Not like I'm the first person to realize you do it, either lol.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc