United Sort Alliance attempts to enforce economic tyranny on Caldo; USA vice leader deeply frustrated

Erin

Not long ago, I happened to notice that Frontier Sort Alliance had a new colony called United Sort Alliance. Given the actions of the FSA's past leader, Byron, and some of the vehement defenses of his blatant cheating/embezzlement posted by members and/or former members of his alliance(s) to this forum, I decided to embargo the USA as I did the Frontier Sort Alliance itself.

Evidently, this lone embargo from a lone-woman alliance made the membership of USA so terrifically buttdevastated that their second-in-command, Khan of Pakistan, decided to take issue with me personally.

First, he sends me a message via embargo, along with his goon, Francisco Franco. Unsatisfied with my reply, Khan then decides to take it to PMs.

Personal embargoes against me:

thJNFxN.png

My embargoes in return:

NwHuQzO.png

Khan's PM

8xVCn6W.png

Thinking the matter insignificant - after all, what significant economic benefit to a massive alliance could be gained from threatening a lone nation with war over the prospect of not being able to buy a few tons of aluminum and gas a week on average? I ignored the PM and let it sit, untouched, in my inbox. After all, the only possible motivation for USA to escalate the conflict would be a case of severe frustration over being called cheaters in an online browser game.

Fast forward to today, when I discovered this gem peeking at me from my Notifications page:

3GO5F3J.png

UMIRUXe.png

GG, Khan. If we're fighting wars, then it looks like I've already won the one that matters.

Oh, by the way, my navy says hi.

Edited by Erin

rekt em

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I sent you a message buddy, 2 days before the war. You cared not to justify the reason. Byron isn't there anymore, nobody helps the Allegiance corporation anymore either. Even though USA is a new alliance associated with FSA, we're ruled individually, not funding them really. Byron is not part of it either, so what is your problem then? care to justify the message i sent 2 days before the war!

Edited by Prez Khan

I sent you a message buddy, 2 days before the war. You cared not to justify the reason. Byron isn't there anymore, nobody helps the Allegiance corporation anymore either. Even though USA is a new alliance associated with FSA, we're ruled individually, not funding them really. Byron is not part of it either, so what is your problem then? care to justify the message i sent 2 days before the war!

What he meant is that he doesn't like the alliance as a whole, and those whom associate with them can, by his choice, be embargoed by him. Don't whine about it becaue you declared war on the wrong person, just accept it and your mistakes and move on

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

And please we're not cheating, so we don't care what you say. Yes true, we don't have any economic benefits and drawbacks from your embargo, but why the hatred woman? no justification ever came in. Seemed more like you just wanted to show you're against cheaters and gain attention. I respect and would support you if you were against cheaters, but there are no cheaters.

What he meant is that he doesn't like the alliance as a whole, and those whom associate with them can, by his choice, be embargoed by him. Don't whine about it becaue you declared war on the wrong person, just accept it and your mistakes and move on

well yeah free will, their choice, i guess you have a point, i'm going to agree with that. Well i've sent a peace before, will do it again. There's no point in this war, not even getting any loot :P

I'm winning, but lets end this conflict here. 

And please we're not cheating, so we don't care what you say. Yes true, we don't have any economic benefits and drawbacks from your embargo, but why the hatred woman? no justification ever came in. Seemed more like you just wanted to show you're against cheaters and gain attention. I respect and would support you if you were against cheaters, but there are no cheaters.

That is your opinion, sir. FSA has been known to have fishy business, and you associate with them. If want you said is true ("we don't have any economic benefits and drawbacks from your embargo"), then why declare war on her?

420kekscope.jpg

well yeah free will, their choice, i guess you have a point, i'm going to agree with that. Well i've sent a peace before, will do it again. There's no point in this war, not even getting any loot :P

I'd kindly ask to put that tongue back in your mouth. Also, by stating that you win in a conflict, that just means you actually care about it more than you state

420kekscope.jpg

That is your opinion, sir. FSA has been known to have fishy business, and you associate with them. If want you said is true ("we don't have any economic benefits and drawbacks from your embargo"), then why declare war on her?

Honestly wanted some clarification of why so much hatred? ok probably i am wrong that i started the war to make sure she replies or so, but i was seeking justification. True FSA was known, but the reason it was known for isn;t in FSA anymore.

pte4O1v.png

Since you're being an idiot in private messages again too, I'm going to reply to all of these here.

Here's the thing - I don't need to give you a "reason". Nobody should have to "give you a reason" for not associating with you. If you're trying to force people or interrogate them to tell you their reason for whatever vaguely unfriendly action taken against you, it just shows that you're an abusive prick trying desperately to prove he's not an abusive prick, by hurting the people who call him a prick.

Oh, and by the way, I already specified my reason, long before the war ever started. I even repeated it in the OP for you, and in my own PM, twice. You just couldn't accept that I was calling you an associate of a cheater. See, here's where reading comprehension, or simple acceptance of hard facts, comes in:

Given the actions of the FSA's past leader, Byron, and some of the vehement defenses of his blatant cheating/embezzlement posted by members and/or former members of his alliance(s) to this forum, I decided to embargo the USA as I did the Frontier Sort Alliance itself.

First, he sends me a message via embargo, along with his goon, Francisco Franco. ...

My embargoes in return:

NwHuQzO.png

-snip-

CL4jMdG.png

So if you want to conclude this gracefully, instead of trying to play the smug, controlling douche, Khan: get over it. But trying to insist that I "need to give you a reason" and that when I do give you a reason, you ignore it and demand instead that I call you a perfect, fair, flawless prince, you're just showing everyone that you're a !@#$ and an idiot, with a fragile ego to boot.

Edited by Erin
  • Upvote 1

So if I embargo FSA or USA right now, they'll declare war on me too?

FSA / USA seem to be the drama-talk these days, ever since I got here. 

I don't even know where all these alliance issues are coming from, anyway. 

Z98SzIG.png

So if I embargo FSA or USA right now, they'll declare war on me too?

Brb, going to get myself rolled and hopefully start an alliance war. :P

Please do! I'd love to watch it unfold. And collect the steel and gas money from trades, of course.

Erin youre a doll, this is ever so much fun. Please do continue this saga for us viewers!

As long as FSA keeps giving me fodder, I'll keep regurgitating it. It's what we ruminants do!