Another (More Serious) GR Announcement

I approve and support you for this, through their actions and comments GPA has shown that they aren't the same neutral alliance that they were in other worlds; this incarnation is a stain upon GPA's long standing history of neutrality. You were caught spying two separate alliances (that's just what we know of), your response? !@#$ them. You hide behind neutrality to save yourselves from realities of war, at this point it is plain to all that you are not neutral; instead of living up to the values of your (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) counterpart you twist and reshape their words to feel good about yourselves. Going by your own DoN Princess Bubblegum should have, at the very least, received reparations for the spy's that Grillick killed; were reparations ever given? Of course not. All he asked for was a public apology, given the rank of Grillick that was a very reasonable request, yet I see no apology.

Through the very declaration that they proclaim that they are neutral we can see vast differences between them and their (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) counterparts.

"No GPA nation will intervene, either politically or militarily, in any conflict that does not directly involve the GPA or a GPA nation"

This is from the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) GPA's Declaration of Neutrality, pretty standard, something you would expect from a neutral alliance. But what about our GPA? What do they have to say about military intervention?

• where a Belligerent has taken hostile action against a GPA member nation or the alliance's interests;
  • in the defense against any actual or perceived attack upon the Green sphere and/or Neutrality;
  • in instances of Roguery within the green sphere.

Note that this is a very different stance upon neutrality. Their predecessors said that anything which does not involve them they will not get involved with. Here we see something entirely different. For the first statement you need to understand two things, what does GPA consider a belligerent and what do they consider hostile action?

Belligerent - Any nation or alliance that undertakes hostile action against a member of the GPA.
Hostile action - An actual, attempted, or threatened attack, invasion, or endeavor to inflict harm upon another nation or its property.

They consider a threat to attack to be a valid CB, yet they feel free to threaten to attack anyone who tries to raid Sigma. By their very own standards we all have a valid CB upon GPA.

Let's carry on to the second point now. An actual or perceived attack upon Green sphere or neutrality. So you essentially hold a protectorate with all green/neutral alliances. Or perhaps by me attacking your version of "neutrality" that would mean I'm open to attack, for just a perceived threat is valid grounds. As for the attack on the green sphere, anyone caught color bombing or going to war with any alliance on green is at risk of being attacked by the GPA.

As for point three, this is no longer a Declaration of Neutrality this is the Moldavi Doctrine.

And the best part about all of this? Under these circumstances they don't consider themselves the aggressors, as far as they're concerned involving themselves with the affairs of others is an entirely defensive and therefore neutral act.

GPA, I have no issue if you decide you no longer wish to be a neutral alliance. But what you're doing and what you're claiming to be are two separate things. Your very own Declaration of Neutrality paints you as a non-neutral alliance despite what you have deluded yourselves to believe. You ride on the coat tails of your predecessor and expect to be treated as a neutral alliance though the differences between you are vast. You have twisted the meaning of neutrality to serve your own purposes but what you are doing is far from neutral. Guerrilla Republik has my full support.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

Ptyxy32.gif

awaiting a GPA reply

Edited by Filthy Fifths

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

As for point three, this is no longer a Declaration of Neutrality this is the Moldavi Doctrine.

Oh the irony in this. And it's completely correct.

• Upvote 4

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

To be fair to Grillick, while I have only had one interaction with PB, it was a pretty miserable one, but it leads me to see how he has the opinion of PB that he does.

Since you're bringing it up, and for everyone's edification, you wanted everyone in my alliance to switch to green. I told you I wasn't going to make people in my alliance do that for reasons. You got mad. 

Edited by Princess Bubblegum

Since you're bringing it up, and for everyone's edification, you wanted everyone in my alliance to switch to green. I told you I wasn't going to make people in my alliance do that for reasons. You got mad. 

For more edification, I welcomed you to the Green Sphere and asked you guys to switch to green so all of us could make more money,  and it ended with you trying to extort money from us.  Hense my low opinion of you.

For more edification, I welcomed you to the Green Sphere and asked you guys to switch to green so all of us could make more money,  and it ended with you trying to extort money from us.  Hense my low opinion of you.

Except we don't make money from being on green. Our incomes are too low. I asked if you were willing to offer us money to switch colors since we'd be making no money by being on green otherwise. 

I see no problem in PB's attempts of looking after her members.

Edited by Filthy Fifths

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I choose not to boycott GPA.  Maybe later.  I think what we have in GPA is a rogue clicque that goes against what most GPA'ers stand for.  I trust GPA to sort out their own internal matters.  And if they get aggressive with SK, then its a different story.  

I am not the neutrality police.  i don't blockade UPN for not being neutral, why blockade GPA?

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy
  • Upvote 4

Duke of House Greyjoy

To be fair to Grillick, while I have only had one interaction with PB, it was a pretty miserable one, but it leads me to see how he has the opinion of PB that he does.

PB is a terrible human being. But they've lasted almost a decade in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) without involving themselves in aggressive conflicts, it hasn't even been a full year in PW.

uHQTKq6.png

Regardless of how you or I or Grillick feels about PB, this isn't about PB. Its about GPA portraying this false sense of neutrality to gain advantage.

I choose not to boycott GPA.  Maybe later.  I think what we have in GPA is a rogue clicque that goes against what most GPA'ers stand for.  I trust GPA to sort out their own internal matters.  And if they get aggressive with SK, then its a different story.  

I am not the neutrality police.  i don't blockade UPN for not being neutral, why blockade GPA?

UPN doesn't pretend to be neutral.

UPN doesn't pretend to be neutral.

GPA pretends to be neutral. UPN pretends to be not neutral. Aisha wouldn't fault UPN for not being neutral. He wouldn't fault GPA for being neutral.

I wouldn't fault GPA for being neutral, either. But, their actions don't match their words.

Just like any other AA, you're not going to rush to war just because they aren't neutral (unless you believe they're buying time before they attack you). But, since their international affairs have been abusive, an embargo is in order.

Edited by SoS

GPA pretends to be neutral. UPN pretends to be not neutral. Aisha wouldn't fault UPN for not being neutral. He wouldn't fault GPA for being neutral.

I wouldn't fault GPA for being neutral, either. But, their actions don't match their words.

Just like any other AA, you're not going to rush to war just because they aren't neutral (unless you believe they're buying time before they attack you). But, since their international affairs have been abusive, an embargo is in order.

:ph34r:

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

This should go without saying but different worlds are different worlds. How one world is can not be compared to ours.

However, gpa are proving that they are far from neutral

I generally believe that though I think it's apt to bring up comparisons in this example. This GPA expects to be treated as their predecessors but aren't acting like them.

uHQTKq6.png

Go figure, Day 2 of the Embargo, Day 2 of my nation getting spied.

An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in a barracks in your nation. 132 of your soldiers were killed.