Easy does it...

Hirohito

Hello,

I'm going to mostly direct this introduction towards the people who know me, and probably dislike me. I just want to say whomever you might be and whatever our differences might be, I am sure you honestly don't know who I really am and how much you've experienced or heard is mostly smoke. I came here for a fresh start from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), and I generally hold no ill will towards anyone for anything. If you still don't like me, that's fine. I am just asking you guys to let by gones be by gones, and we'll stay out of each other's ways. I hope we can work out whatever issues there are, so that we can move forward and enjoy the community together as a part of it. Thanks.

- SIn

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

To be honest, I didnt give a crap abot who you were until you said that....

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Hi, hows it going? And yes, I know you.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

someone is a little full of themselves.

No, not really. I don't think I rate anywhere important on anyone's radar. But I know my name used to piss people off or make them wary because I was a douche in other places. Just wanted to try to start fresh.

sinsig.png

Welcome Sindorin to PnW.

I don't know you if you are from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and please don't bring the grudge into here,

and let's have a fresh start.

Edited by Arthur James

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, Sindorin, and welcome to Orbis! You can tell this place is far, far away from Planet Bob. So, simply relax and enjoy your time here.

I like your signature. It would be a shame if I had to steal it from you... Or could you make something similar for me?

Image result for franklin d roosevelt yalta conference

Sindorin...I do recognize the name. Not sure why, but it's a neutral feeling. So, welcome to Orbis and good luck, Sindorin! :)

Not neutral. :P

Anyway, I do know you Soviet Sindorin from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), with your long history and past. But I am willing to let this be a fresh start, since I never knew you directly. :P

I will part with one thing though: lolcommies.

Hello,

I'm going to mostly direct this introduction towards the people who know me, and probably dislike me. I just want to say whomever you might be and whatever our differences might be, I am sure you honestly don't know who I really am and how much you've experienced or heard is mostly smoke. I came here for a fresh start from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), and I generally hold no ill will towards anyone for anything. If you still don't like me, that's fine. I am just asking you guys to let by gones be by gones, and we'll stay out of each other's ways. I hope we can work out whatever issues there are, so that we can move forward and enjoy the community together as a part of it. Thanks.

- SIn

Hi Sindorin. Welcome. Good to see you. :)

As long as you aren't going to sue me that is :P

wF9Bjre.gif

Hi Sindorin. Welcome. Good to see you. :)

As long as you aren't going to sue me that is :P

I'll admit, I was a douche. My apologies, and looking forward to getting to know you much better than I judged you previously.

Cheers!

sinsig.png