Tragedy in the Candy Kingdom. GPA accused of murder!

Princess Bubblegum

Unprovoked aggression from the 1%...

y0oc2VZ.jpg

Thousands of mourners poured out today in remembrance of those gallant men murdered at the hands of underhanded thugs sent at the behest of Belisarius and GPA government. 3 men who served to defend the Candy nation bravely gave their lives in the line of duty. They gave their lives for freedom from the oppression of the 1%'ers of the world. They shall serve as martyrs to the cause of freedom from oligarchical oppression.

The 1% know they can't let the little people rise up, so they've resorted to underhanded and despicable tactics. I say no more! I hope you will, too.

Please condemn the tyrants...

0TgBf3f.jpg

Edited by Princess Bubblegum
  • Upvote 1

So GPA gov just broke their neutrality? Uh Oh.

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

If I did it, she should provide screenshots to show that I did it instead of the many people she raids. I know she has a grudge against me since the Speed Round. But whatever.

Also Diabolos, can I ask who else spied from our alliance? Did someone spy someone your alliance? I'm genuinely curious. We do spy those who raid our members. I will fully admit that I spy those raiders. For example, I spied the spies of this fellow:

Florginia 

He attacked an inactive, and I retaliated in kind. After all, they attacked us. But if there's a case where we spied someone outside the confines of war, I'd like to know.

As an aside, Diabolos, I think you reached out to me a few days ago but I was AFK. Message me if you still have a question or something.

Edited by Belisarius
  • Upvote 2
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

It's not the first time GPA had their top nations spying, a lot of them have done offensive spy ops it seems. 

The GPA has had their lower tier's raided, and the nations at the top, better equipped to handle the financial burden of spying, graciously did the spying to help out. Princess Bubblegum wouldn't have been spied unless s/he aggressively attacked a GPA nation.

If I did it, she should provide screenshots to show that I did it instead of the many people she raids. I know she has a grudge against me since the Speed Round. But whatever.

Also Diabolos, can I ask who else spied from our alliance? Did someone spy someone your alliance? I'm genuinely curious. We do spy those who raid our members. I will fully admit that I spy those raiders. For example, I spied the spies of this fellow:

Florginia 

He attacked an inactive, and I retaliated in kind. After all, they attacked us. But if there's a case where we spied someone outside the confines of war, I'd like to know.

If you're maintaining that you didn't do it, all you need to do is perform an action upon a willing and unbiased third party (I nominate CMDR_Adama). You can purposefully fail which would send a message exposing you. Or you can do a successful one and we can watch your spy capture count increase (currently at 9). So succeed or fail, either way should vindicate you. Your op was done today, so you have until midnight server time.

The GPA has had their lower tier's raided, and the nations at the top, better equipped to handle the financial burden of spying, graciously did the spying to help out. Princess Bubblegum wouldn't have been spied unless s/he aggressively attacked a GPA nation.

I haven't attacked GPA... And no one in my alliance has. 

You would have to give me data on everyone who spied on the last rogue that hit your alliance killing spies for me to know for sure you aren't conducting offensive spy ops. 

However the data I have about a GPA nation spying doing offensive ops is from the 7th. 

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

Then GPA wouldn't have spied you. It's as simple as that.

Except I watched Belisarius do it. I saw my spy die and watched Belisarius' capture count increase.

This happened twice I should add.

So you don't have a screenshot? Yay, I can stop giving a crap \o/

So this is what this was about: 

soRj8xp.png

Outside the phoney aid offer/Nigerian Prince spam, I haven't heard from you since the speed round. lol

Edited by Belisarius

So you don't have a screenshot? Yay, I can stop giving a crap \o/

So this is what this was about: 

soRj8xp.png

Outside the phoney aid offer/Nigerian Prince spam, I haven't heard from you since the speed round. lol

I can post my excel spreadsheet of recorded spies and kills. But that wouldn't be proof and neither would a screenshot. The proof is you performing a spy attack in the manner I described that would vindicate you.

Wow interesting theory Diabolos, you accuse others of conducting offensive spy ops, but instead of providing the data /screen shot to prove what you said, you expect the victim of your wild imaginative accussation to prove he/she is innocent.  The burden of prove lies with the one making the accussation. Go learn the basic in law.

Or perhaps for you the way it work is guilty unless proven innocent and not the other way round.

Edited by Vincent

You would have to give me data on everyone who spied on the last rogue that hit your alliance killing spies for me to know for sure you aren't conducting offensive spy ops. 

However the data I have about a GPA nation spying doing offensive ops is from the 7th. 

The 7th. Hmm. The rogue attacked us on the 8th. I spied him, followed by Samwise (she's killer >:D ), Imperator. And someone else >_>

But...

bQ22e2c.png

This was posted on the 6th of January against this chap: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/ti.../war=27010

Again, this may coincide with you data. Or it may not.

Except I watched Belisarius do it. I saw my spy die and watched Belisarius' capture count increase.

This happened twice I should add.

As I stated, nations at the top do the spying for those engaged in conflict. During my time in GPA, Belisarius regularly volunteered to help in those cases, as did I and many other GPA nations.

He has nothing to prove to you, since you have no proof that it actually was him. I'd recommend that you perhaps purchase more spies in hopes to catch your aggressor in the act.

• Upvote 1

As I stated, nations at the top do the spying for those engaged in conflict. During my time in GPA, Belisarius regularly volunteered to help in those cases, as did I and many other GPA nations.

He has nothing to prove to you, since you have no proof that it actually was him. I'd recommend that you perhaps purchase more spies in hopes to catch your aggressor in the act.

Very funny. A reference to this post for everyone not in the know.

He was online (meaning active in the moment [blue icon], not xxx minutes before) at that moment the attacks occurred. Two nights in a row, at the same time period each night. His capture counts increased accordingly each time. He can demonstrate if he still he a spy op available to him. He has motive, OOC, but relating to speed round.

Means, motive, opportunity.

• Upvote 1

I'm always online at midnight. Always :/

Anyone who knows anything about my IRC habits knows that :/ Just ask anyone in #politicsandwar, #gpa. Hell, go to freenode and go to the NFL channel to see my contributions there :v

I work the nightshift and have internet access \o/

Edited by Belisarius

If pb does indeed have spy. Counts and watched the numbers move, id day that's pretty damning proof, as much as you can have without failed actions.

Yes, but without screenshots, all you have is one word against another, which is not proof.

• Upvote 1