Tragedy in the Candy Kingdom. GPA accused of murder!

Princess Bubblegum

Yeah, get a practical demonstration of your theory as someone in this thread suggested.

Still the screenshots of all it happening to you would have been a stronger proof. Right now you just have a theory. That's not a very strong cause. Maybe enough for some but I'd personally find it more believable with screenies and practical demonstrations.

• Upvote 1

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

PB stop !@#$ing, show the prove he did spy on you , otherwise shut up

I'll even make a deposit in advance to the 3rd party. Bel is on irc. I'm on irc. We can surely pick someone who's on irc who can act as 3rd party?

I'm not on irc but am around and don't need any money from anyone.

However I'd presume it doesn't make a dif since it seems bel doesn't have an available attack today.

Let's see if that's what he claims. Keep in mind I'm asking for an ASSASSINATE SPIES operation. That's the only one that is conclusive with both success and failure.

This a ridiculous. You have no proof, and after all the nations you've raided, you think it's more likely a GPA nation did it when you have minimal spies?

giphy.gif

I've seen both you and belisarius read this thread multiple times now and that's the best you've got to my challenge?

This is what I get for skimming your posts (since reading them is a chore). I spied on someone for a intel gather. I shared the details with Abbas (who you sent to me on IRC). He can confirm receipt of the screenshots. 

I won't name the person spied, and will only post the screenshots when he allows it. But he will get a 10 dollar donation from me for my troubles. That, and he can spy me for all eternity and I wouldn't mind  :wub:

Late Edit: Stalking nations is what you do. Not well, but you do it.

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

This is what I get for skimming your posts (since reading them is a chore). I spied on someone for a intel gather. I shared the details with Abbas (who you sent to me on IRC). He can confirm receipt of the screenshots. 

I won't name the person spied, and will only post the screenshots when he allows it. But he will get a 10 dollar donation from me for my troubles. That, and he can spy me for all eternity and I wouldn't mind  :wub:

Late Edit: Stalking nations is what you do. Not well, but you do it.

And there you have it folks. An artful dodge from belisarius. How many times did I say KILL SPIES. He was NOT skimming this thread. He came back to read this thread multiple times.

Like the GPA is going to do a destructive spy op to humor your conspiracy theories. I'm surprised he wasted the cash running it with a declare war screen like yours.

I'm sorry, did I not say I'd pay 3 times the cost of the operation AND the damages? Did I not offer to give a deposit in advance?!

He would have made money doing it. 

I'm sorry, did I not say I'd pay 3 times the cost of the operation AND the damages? Did I not offer to give a deposit in advance?!

He would have made money doing it.

Whether you're financing it or not doesn't negate the fact that it's a destructive spy op. Or that anyone owes you anything. You had no tangible proof to make those accusations.

I saw what I needed to. I said we could find a willing and unbiased 3rd party on IRC. I offered to pay for damages in advance. But no, Belisarius CLAIMS he does a gather intel operation (easily could have just had you do it) on Kurdanak (not an unbiased 3rd party). We were both on irc, We both could have picked a mutually agreed upon 3rd party. Nothing Belisarius has done has been even the least bit vindicatory; no it has been quite the opposite.  I have put forward every possible way to help Belisarius prove his innocence and offered not only to pay for it but to compensate for it 3 times over. I have done so in good faith. That you are attempting to paint me as the opposite of that only speaks to your attempts at damage control, and a poor display at that.

Edit: And I should remind people that kill spy operations are significantly more expensive than gather intel operations, So 3xs the cost of the operation would have been huge. Belisarius could have made serious money. But I have come to the conclusion that he simply couldn't. He had already used his spy op. And it wasn't on gather intel of Kurd.

Edited by Princess Bubblegum

Diabolos came to me on IRC to discuss the topic he brought up earlier here. He had proof and I made my best to settle the situation on terms that convey our regret and to make amends for losses as a result. He can give those details if he decides to do so.

You, on the other hand,  made a bloviating post akin to your other posts in the Speed round, calling attention to yourself. You accuse me of spying your spies, but you haven't an iota of proof. Other than "why won't he spy on my terms!!11" You say, accusingly, why I'm on this page. Well, it's not everyday someone makes a post accusing you of a crime :v

Why would I do anything on *your* terms? You've done nothing to merit that. 

I'm done here. If you want to continue saying I spied your spies, I don't care â”( ̄ー ̄)┌ 

Those with an anti-GPA bias will believe it. Those skeptical of your claims will be skeptical. And you'll raid someone else. Because I'm a murderer or something :v

Edited by Belisarius
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Diabolos came to me on IRC to discuss the topic he brought up earlier here. He had proof and I made my best to settle the situation on terms that convey our regret and to make amends for losses as a result. He can give those details if he decides to do so.

You, on the other hand,  made a bloviating post akin to your other posts in the Speed round, calling attention to yourself. You accuse me of spying your spies, but you haven't an iota of proof. Other than "why won't he spy on my terms!!11" You say, accusingly, why I'm on this page. Well, it's not everyday someone makes a post accusing you of a crime :v

I'm done here. If you want to continue saying I spied your spies, I don't care â”( ̄ー ̄)┌ 

Those with an anti-GPA bias will believe it. Those skeptical of your claims will be skeptical. And you'll raid someone else. Because I'm a murderer or something :v

Im kinda surprised you arent accused more

Like you'd regret spying on me. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID IT. Not some random member. You aren't going to freely offer reps for that.

Motives good, bad, whatever, either way money was on the table. You didn't take it because you simply couldn't. 

PB, when asked to prove a positive, you instead asked Belisarius to prove a negative.  As though we need any more evidence that you are lying.

Maybe if you contributed anything to the PnW community in any meaningful, productive way I'd take this more seriously.  But you don't.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

PB, when asked to prove a positive, you instead asked Belisarius to prove a negative.  As though we need any more evidence that you are lying.

Rofl. We all know how easy screenshots are to fabricate. Simply go into the html code and change the numbers. That literally proves nothing. If you want I can make a fake one just to show you that this is the case.

The solution I offered was foolproof. It would have been a huge win for Belisarius. He would not only have vindicated himself, but he would have made money in the process and put egg on my face.

I offered it explicitly multiple times. There's no margin here. He was not that lazy. He was doing damage control.

Rofl. We all know how easy screenshots are to fabricate. Simply go into the html code and change the numbers. That literally proves nothing. If you want I can make a fake one just to show you that this is the case.

The solution I offered was foolproof. It would have been a huge win for Belisarius. He would not only have vindicated himself, but he would have made money in the process and put egg on my face.

I offered it explicitly multiple times. There's no margin here. He was not that lazy. He was doing damage control.

I didn't read some of the last three pages, but if I were in his situation I wouldn't do it.  GPA can't be bothered to address every criticism leveled at it by raiders with an axe to grind.  We'd be disproving accusations all day.  Why set a precedent of even regarding your accusations as worth disproving?

You'd just make up more idiotic nonsense tomorrow and if we didn't disprove that you'd say "You see how they disproved the last one(s) but won't disprove this?!"  

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't read some of the last three pages, but if I were in his situation I wouldn't do it.  GPA can't be bothered to address every criticism leveled at it by raiders with an axe to grind.  We'd be disproving accusations all day.  Why set a precedent of even regarding your accusations as worth disproving?

You'd just make up more idiotic nonsense tomorrow and if we didn't disprove that you'd say "You see how they disproved the last one(s) but won't disprove this?!"  

3 reasons this is nonsense. First, he was (supposedly) willing to do it, but conveniently failed to do the right one. Secondly, it was not an insignificant amount of money. I'm guessing between 1 and 2 million could have been gained by him. Thirdly, it would have avoided the accusation I'm continuing to level at him. I could not be making this post right now if he had followed through. I'd be a laughing stock and have a much less full bank account. 

Try harder.

Maybe if you contributed anything to the PnW community in any meaningful, productive way I'd take this more seriously.  But you don't.

We know where this is coming from, don't we? I've only made so many posts that can raise such ire...

Edited by Princess Bubblegum

3 reasons this is nonsense. First, he was (supposedly) willing to do it, but conveniently failed to do the right one. Secondly, it was not an insignificant amount of money. I'm guessing between 1 and 2 million could have been gained by him. Thirdly, it would have avoided the accusation I'm continuing to level at him. I could not be making this post right now if he had followed through. I'd be a laughing stock and have a much less full bank account. 

Try harder.

We know where this is coming from, don't we? I've only made so many posts that can raise such ire...

To me you're already a laughing stock.  So the incentives you're weighing are completely off.  This is ridiculous.  I applaud Belisarius for not deigning to stoop to your level.  I'm out of here.

aUel2fG.png

To me you're already a laughing stock.  So the incentives you're weighing are completely off.  This is ridiculous.  I applaud Belisarius for not deigning to stoop to your level.  I'm out of here.

ac6k5iw.jpg

I don't want to intrude too much on this; I don't have anything against Princess Bubblegum (even though I think you did raid my nation during the speed round, but that's all in the past now) and I'm good friends with Belisarius. However, I'm just confused on one point:

And there you have it folks. An artful dodge from belisarius. How many times did I say KILL SPIES. He was NOT skimming this thread. He came back to read this thread multiple times.

Why is it the only valid spy operation? Admittedly, it's pretty irrefutable, but unless you don't trust abbas, I don't see how a gather intelligence operation is falsifiable - it's just not visible to everyone if it succeeds.

• Upvote 1

p15IoNT.gif