Tragedy in the Candy Kingdom. GPA accused of murder!

Princess Bubblegum

Where has Robby been?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

That is how it works in a US court of law not in public perception, which is the problem you have here.

Ding. Nail on head.

Here you are guilty until proven innocent. Welcome to the wonderful world of public perception.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

(Doubleposting because I feel that editing is bad)

And people will use the "innocent until proven guilty" when it's convenient for their side to use it rather than try to actually determine the guilt value of the suspect.

#6 in P&W Beta

OJ Simpson was found not guilty but the public perception is that he is guiltier than a dirty hound dog at a poodle convention.

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I think if people get pissed enough to form a mob, the potential for someone to fly off the handle and say the magic words of "!@#$ it, kill them all" exists.

This is a potential powder keg. It might blow up now, or months from now. Lolgrudges and all that.

That said, I couldnt personally care less about all of this. It bores me.

Meh. Honestly I just can't see it happening.

From where I stand, this whole situation seems silly -- although I am not aware of all the ins and outs, far too much to read lol. 

On a meta level, it was clear to me that peaceful alliances in this game were going to potentially hurt it in the long run and make it fairly uncompetitive for all the others involved. Props to Placentica for holding onto the #1 for so long. And after two wars, I already think that GPA are beyond the point where they could be stopped, even if the community did rile against them. Assuming they can get most people to fight, with their nations/resources I feel like they can't be taken down.

So this passive aggressive shit from certain people is just hilarious, because we all know nothing is going to happen.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

To be fair, the top 4 spots eco wise are held by non gpa nations currently. GPA just are very bulked up militarily.

Edit: I always forget vae victis is GPA now. 3 of the top 4.

Right. But collectively having 50% more in their total alliance GDP than the next highest is a good indicator that their growth won't be slowing down -- even with some military.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

"

Are you, are you coming to the tree?

They strung up a man they say who murdered three.

Strange things did happen here no stranger would it be,

if we met at midnight in the hanging tree.

Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.

"

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

"

They strung up a man they say who murdered three.

Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.

"

okay katniss

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

okay katniss

katpiss is good weed.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

To be fair, the top 4 spots eco wise are held by non gpa nations currently. GPA just are very bulked up militarily.

Edit: I always forget vae victis is GPA now. 3 of the top 4.

This.  Plus the score increase from missiles is pretty high.  So stockpiling missiles is both a score-booster as well as threat deterrant....win-win.  GPA aren't some of the best nation builders in most games they play for no reason.

Extreme pain is what they need to feel for the rest of their lives 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win