[Treaty] Why NAP when you can sleep?

Vein

18 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Except you didn't continue the fight and you still haven't said why.

It's pretty obvious.  Eclipse isn't our fight.

The two major rivalries in the game at the moment are CIS vs SAIL and WELP vs ODOO/House.

It really doesn't take much to put it together.

14 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Except you didn't continue the fight and you still haven't said why.

ThErE wAs nO oNe LeFt tO FiGhT

• Haha 6

XLL3z4T.gif

9 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

ThErE wAs nO oNe LeFt tO FiGhT

Because you guys caved and signed the NAP. Doesn't seem like you wanted to keep fighting now does it?

11 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Because you guys caved and signed the NAP. Doesn't seem like you wanted to keep fighting now does it?

image.thumb.jpeg.5581bebf0e3946786e697edb55dad175.jpeg

Edited by darkblade
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

16 minutes ago, Who Me said:

One of your 2 major allies (TI), has fought for 1 day total in the past year and yet was still by far fighting the best out of your whole sphere.  Perhaps it is in your best interest to look inwards before projecting your salt out onto the world. Perhaps even go back to sticking what you are good at, baseball and perma stockpiling nukes. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

BettaChecka

Nation Link

High Gov Milcom - Singularity

True Leaders of Singularity.png

Trying to deflect I see.

7 minutes ago, BettaChecka said:

Perhaps even go back to sticking what you are good at, baseball and perma stockpiling nukes. 

Baseball takes up about 5 minutes of my day and my nukes get used up every time we get dog piled but thanks for playing.

10 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Trying to deflect I see.

Baseball takes up about 5 minutes of my day and my nukes get used up every time we get dog piled but thanks for playing.

image.thumb.jpeg.8cfdf4cd75662f35a86fe4887f6270ef.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Trying to deflect I see.

Casually ignoring the first 2/3rds of my post while talking about deflecting

BettaChecka

Nation Link

6 minutes ago, BettaChecka said:

Casually ignoring the first 2/3rds of my post while talking about deflecting

Because it didn't have any bearing on why you guys signed the NAP when you wanted to keep on fighting, so you say.

6 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Because it didn't have any bearing on why you guys signed the NAP when you wanted to keep on fighting, so you say.

Why did TKR look for a way out of the war mere hours into it?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

Because it all points back to this. And of course they don't have a proper response, so they send one of their lackeys to troll us and buy time.
image.png.a68e641fc88b5a91214d19c2e8675a58.png

Edited by darkblade
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

I don't know, why did you guys agree to the NAP?

Anyway, I'm bored now and have a dog to feed and play with and a book to read, so carry on trying to make yourselves feel good about your choices in life.

Have fun and I am sure we will be seeing each other when the current NAP ends. It will be time to reduce my stock pile of nukes and missiles again.  lol

5 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Anyway, I'm bored now and have a dog to feed and play with and a book to read, so carry on trying to make yourselves feel good about your choices in life.

Have fun and I am sure we will be seeing each other when the current NAP ends. It will be time to reduce my stock pile of nukes and missiles again.  lol

Smartest TKR member.

6 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Because your pathetic alliance showed us you weren't worthy of anyone carrying your bags. lol.
Go read your book, maybe you'll learn something.
And I wouldn't count on it, you don't have many friends.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

Because your pathetic alliance showed us you weren't worthy of anyone carrying your bags. lol.
Go read your book, maybe you'll learn something.
And I wouldn't count on it, you don't have many friends.

image.thumb.png.94b4722152213dc76c9c469c2d79aedc.png

• Haha 5

You guys can go back and forth with the blame game and rationalize your decision all you want but at the end of the day you still just signed a 4 month NAP that was not preceded by a war. I’ve never seen something like that in this game. Regardless of your reasoning behind it, it’s a chickens**t move and it’s pathetic. I hope your members recognize that even if your gov apparently does not. 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, lancelot1 said:

You guys can go back and forth with the blame game and rationalize your decision all you want but at the end of the day you still just signed a 4 month NAP that was not preceded by a war. I’ve never seen something like that in this game. Regardless of your reasoning behind it, it’s a chickens**t move and it’s pathetic. I hope your members recognize that even if your gov apparently does not. 

How about when hollywood and celestial signed an mdp that included a nap?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

BettaChecka

Nation Link

13 minutes ago, lancelot1 said:

You say that like your alliance wasn't in the process of negotiating a NAP agreement themselves. I don't know what your government has been telling you, but they sure as hell lying. And it's not just us saying this. Everyone who signed this NAP knows that TKR is talking out of their ass and not telling the whole truth.

Edited by darkblade
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, Miller said:

I too like to compare apples to 1979 Ford Pintos. 

The funny thing is, y'all signed that out of fear of Eclipse.

• Haha 1