Recognition of Hostilities

Hansarius

i like the idea of upn not fighting back, it means i can cause more damage while receiving minimal to no damage.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I'm buying resources.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Ive been hit by 2 DEIC nations that did some damage upn on the other hand isnt putting up much of a fight.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/729-the-alliance-power-rankings-v20/page-2

Top post of the power rankings they have 172 members. Use your eyes. 

[19:40:28] <+Pub[away]> http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/729-the-alliance-power-rankings-v20/page-2

[19:40:33] <+Pub[away]> 172 members in Bloc
01[19:40:43] <+underaway> they had 80 when we dowed
01[19:41:56] <+underaway> politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/729-the-alliance-power-rankings-v20/page-13
01[19:42:01] <+underaway> 57 actually
01[19:42:22] <+underaway> well that was after we dowed as I made a pow camp refrence
[19:42:36] <+Pub[away]> Still 57 to your 31
01[19:42:40] <+underaway> or they were the same size
01[19:42:41] <+underaway> \meh w/e
01[19:42:49] <+underaway> lol
01[19:42:57] <+underaway> They had no top tier though
[19:42:57] <+Pub[away]> My point was that the comparison was a horrible comparison
01[19:43:05] <+underaway> lol no
[19:43:14] <+Pub[away]> And TACs top tier rivaled that of the entire covenant?
[19:43:30] <+Pub[away]> TAC op 
[19:43:32] <+Pub[away]> pls nerf
01[19:43:34] <+underaway> no, you were as outnumbered as BLOC maybe a tad bit less
[19:43:54] <+Pub[away]> how was bloc outnumbered?
[19:43:58] <+Pub[away]> they had more people
01[19:44:00] <+underaway> I was ~20th in UPN when we dowed BLOC and only like 6 of them were in my range
[19:44:00] <KimJong-Il> Pub, are you away or not? You gotta pick one 
[19:44:09] <+Pub[away]> I am briefly not away
01[19:44:09] <+underaway> actually
01[19:44:12] <+underaway> clodser to 12
01[19:44:34] <+underaway> most of their low teir was inactive/ didn't really care to help
01[19:44:54] <+underaway> we had a few guys fighting 5 bloc members each in the low tier and kicking their asses
[19:45:00] <+Pub[away]> I'm just saying that your war with bloc and TC vs. TAC were entirely different things
01[19:45:04] <+underaway> only a few gave anoyone in UPN any real troubl;e
[19:45:12] <+Pub[away]> trying to compare them in any way is pretty absurd
01[19:45:25] <+underaway> yes, becuase bloc was an unorganised mob who were not prepared in the slightest
03[19:46:12] * MorganFraser[uPN] ([email protected]) has joined #politicsandwar
01[19:46:28] <+underaway> They diodn't win a single war
01[19:46:38] <+underaway> unlike your alliance who won a handful
01[19:46:57] <+underaway> "win" means do alot of damage btw
[19:47:06] <MorganFraser[uPN]> I'm already sensing tension
01[19:47:12] <+underaway> they did almopst no damge whatsoever, complety pathetic

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

OH MAN. Someone call 911. Saru stepped in the bear trap again!

You son of a motherless goat! You told me you got rid of all of those!

Their coalition is filled with corrupted minds, they do not listen to logic and reason.

Oh hey, I remember that from Beta...

ALL RIGHT....A LOT LESS YAPPING...AND A LOT MORE BLOWING !@#$ UP!!!!!!!!

Calm down there, Chief. Don't need to rush you to the VA because of an aneurysm. 

They do call me filthy.

That's because of what you did in Shanghai. 

Shellhound, you're a hypocrite. I could go indepth on why you are but I feel you'll be a little !@#$ about it and make up more !@#$ about it. Also you or anyone in this little group of hypocrites can't call anyone a coward. You attacked, unprovoked. You waited for every Alliance's leadership to go to sleep then attacked. You are the cowards. Silting a man's throat while he sleeps, that's cowardly. I've already lost, call me names, call me a sore loser. Do it, I'll never take anything anyone says on here with a grain a salt. That includes allies, because I've seen this game is ran by children. I'm done, knock me to beige TEst, I know that people hate BoC. I don't understand why. But good for !@#$ y'all. See you after this war. I've no more words for children.

Let me tell you a little story about a war that happened long ago. The Mexicans didn't like too much that Texians wanted to be independent, you see. So General Santa Anna and a force of nearly 6,000 soldiers and marched into Texas. At the Alamo, about 1,800 Mexicans attacked in the cover of darkness, while most were sleeping. The defending force was just around 250. The battle lasted 13 days. The general consensus is that Santa Anna lost around 600 troops. One of his officers led an attack at Goliad with 1,500 against 500; this battle lasted 8 days. Mexicans lost roughly 350, while 472 Texans died. 28 were captured but managed to escape. Many of those who died in both of these battles weren't just killed; they were executed upon surrendering. 342 Prisoners of War were executed. When word of this got to Houston's Militia, it rallied up volunteers like no other. Now Houston's actions made people think he was a coward, because he spent a lot of time retreating, but he was a careful tactician. One month later, the day that Santa Anna got an additional 500 men (so he's roughly at 1,400), Houston led the attack in broad daylight. With only 900 men, they charged through the fields shouting "Remember the Alamo! Remember Goliad!" and it was a slaughter. In just 20 minutes, the Texians killed over 600, wounded about 200, and captured the rest. They only lost nine troops. Virtually every Commander at Fort Alamo, Goliad, and the ones under Houston all have cities, counties, streets, etc named after them. Hell, at my University most of the old dorms are named after battles or commanders. 

So next time you want to cry about people attacking in the dead of the night, just regroup your people and return the slaughter in broad daylight. TEst does it and screams BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, but you'll need your own slogan. Also, I'm still waiting for a dormitory named Saeton Hall. 

My point was made when people called me an idiot. Children. And dog Shellhound? I'm a founder of BoC and a Higher Government member I'm not a dog. And your tactics are underhanded. And the last war, involving Atlas we had nothing to do with. The Brotherhood was ranked 17th at the time. We were neutral and remained neutral because of EoS being the aggressor. We follow our laws and our policies, we make declarations then attack. We do not attack an alliance or send spies at them just because we can. I've never liked your attitude Shellhound, you play this game differently then most. Your a troll, and a lier and if anyone listens to anything you say they are crazy. The BoC isn't at war with Guardian or Rose. I've always liked most of the people in Rose as well, although we disagree on things they make valid points from time to time. I've always liked Pub, as he is a respectful person and will talk to you the way you should be talked to. You on the other hand, you talk like you are some spoiled child. Keep calling me names, go ahead at least I can spell Shellhound.

>"your a troll"

>"lier"

>"at least I can spell"

Would you like to redact that last sentence?

Considering I'm probably older then you and that I've been playing nation sim games since before 2008. No. You declare war on a nation wait for a response then attack. Or you attempt to make settlements and peace accords. Your coalition made no such efforts. And if the alliance attacks you after you made those attempts then you can mark them as evil. But you are calling two alliances evil for aiding an ally, and this incidents you bring up. One was carried out by a rogue nation. TC nor the individual alliances discussed any such plans. We have just been minding our own business attempting to build. You are the war mongers and aggressors here, not us. And I'm the one who doesn't understand what's going?

History is written by the winner I guess.

I was on the moon way before that, and I'm probably older "then" you. I've done moon stuff, (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), TW, and a bunch of random crap I can't remember. The only game I have ever played that involved declaring war and giving the enemy time to build defense is Clash of Clans, which is a giant joke anyway.

Yeah no, we're a young white vulnerable woman.

/me holsters sidearm

/me apologizes

/me says you're free to go and to have a nice day

Should I make it more interesting?

You're a daisy if you do.

I'm taking it personally. But only because 2 of my targets refuse to fight.

Mine does too :( Edited by saeton
  • Upvote 2

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

This thread is just no. Full of OT stuff that I just wont bother looking through.

OT?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win