Recognition of Hostilities

Hansarius

If BoC wanted to talk it out peacefully, I'm pretty sure they can worm their way out of this war on the basis that they weren't really present in the previous war and they'd get away with little damage. But eh

Well, If I were a member of rank in TEst, I'd have to ask myself  "What would The BloodGod do?"

SkullThrone.jpg

-snip-

As someone who had absolutely zero say after the war with TAC broke out, we were only respecting TAC governments wish by not offering peace immediately. It felt wrong to accept a peace offer that only was being offered because Guardian told them too.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

As someone who had absolutely zero say after the war with TAC broke out, we were only respecting TAC governments wish by not offering peace immediately. It felt wrong to accept a peace offer that only was being offered because Guardian told them too.

Nope, bull-shit. I was !@#$ing there underlordgc. I can respect you most of the time, but this is the most insulting lie I've seen yet. We wanted and asked for peace a week before we got it, because Diabalos decided that she was having sooooo much fun kicking us into the dirt. We admitted defeat, we were done--but you wanted to make sure that we weren't going to be able to take that top spot from you. It's insulting how stupid you think we are.

Edited by SAI-40

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

-snip-

Even the BLOC Party waited five days before asking for peace. I'm just trying to make you guys look less pathetic. But fine, have it your way.

TAC: More pathetic than the BLOC Partyâ„¢

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Nope, bull-!@#$. I was !@#$ there underlordgc. I can respect you most of the time, but this is the most insulting lie I've seen yet. We wanted and asked for peace a week before we got it, because Diabalos decided that she was having sooooo much fun kicking us into the dirt. We admitted defeat, we were done--but you wanted to make sure that we weren't going to be able to take that top spot from you. It's insulting how stupid you think we are.

Maybe you shouldn't take people who say "As someone who had absolutely zero say" seriously.  :lol:

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Maybe you shouldn't take people who say "As someone who had absolutely zero say" seriously.  :lol:

So then, you admit that you withheld peace to secure that top spot?

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

So then, you admit that you withheld peace to secure that top spot?

I've already repeated my stance on the whole issue, multiple times. I don't claim to know what the motivation was on EoS' part to kick off the war, but at the start of the war UPN genuinely believed that we were responding to a tangible threat posed by the alliances proactively involved in making plans to take us and our allies down. We then followed through, and TAC came to us for peace immediately. Given the fact that we still believed that threat was real, it would be nonsensical for us to accept peace, and not neutralise the threat. After a few days, of talking to people and seeing how TAC were holding up, UPN had an internal discussion, and we decided that we cannot continue pounding on TAC for the best interests of the game -- and I very clearly said that this is a risk, and not an action that would serve only our own interests. The consensus in UPN was that with the benefit of hindsight we realised some mistakes were made in regards to how this war kicked off, and that as one of the larger alliances, we have to take the effect of our actions on the games long term viability into account. After the war, we made a genuine attempt to build bridges. But it seems like the plan to attack us was already in place, and that there wasn't much we could do to change it. So there were several people who outright lied to our face, with the intention of giving us a sense of false security I suppose, but also being deeply disrespectful in the process.

For UPN the last war was never about taking the top spot. We literally went through with something that we all knew would either be a net loss in the long run, or we dominate and have no mercy on the enemies but most likely ruin the game in the process.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I don't really comment much, but i know for a fact what the plan was, if you (UPN) members recall i was part of EOS right before war was declared on TAC. And everything you guys are saying is BS. You wanted to beat TAC down so you guys could gain the top spot. That's what the whole war was really about. Don't try and F@@@ing bs me. We (TAC) lost that war after three days and asked about peace because of the pile on, but nothing came about till TAC was not a threat and 6000k nation strength loss later when we were knocked from first to 5th and then and only then peace was talked about.

But the funny thing about this is that this was all planned way before war was declared and it backfired. But after war we grew so quick, it kind of pissed you guys off because you knew we were going to be a threat, when we built up post war to almost what we were before getting pounded.then changing over to ROSE. And i know for a fact(can't tell you how :D) that not too long ago, plans were being talked about about Rose and the problem that we may be. So stop your BS lies and take what you gave, because if i were in GOV, after 6000k nS loss then we would talk peace... Do onto others as you would want them to do unto you.

Enjoy!! 

0/Rose

Edited by Taliburn

I don't really comment much, but i know for a fact what the plan was, if you (UPN) members recall i was part of EOS right before war was declared on TAC. And everything you guys are saying is BS. You wanted to beat TAC down so you guys could gain the top spot. That's what the whole war was really about. Don't try and F@@@ing bs me. We (TAC) lost that war after three days and asked about peace because of the pile on, but nothing came about till TAC was not a threat and 6000k nation strength loss later when we were knocked from first to 5th and then and only then peace was talked about.

I don't recall ever seeing you in any of the relevant chans, or being involved in the discussions between the UPN gov members, and Casey/Diabolos. And don't try and speak on behalf of UPN, and our intentions, which you knew nothing about. Claiming that you knew everything, already makes you wrong -- because quite clearly you did not.

Also you are being deluded if you think an alliance after a few days of war, is not a threat. We knew full well what the risk was in us letting them go.

But the funny thing about this is that this was all planned way before war was declared and it backfired. But after war we grew so quick, it kind of pissed you guys off because you knew we were going to be a threat, when we built up post war to almost what we were before getting pounded.then changing over to ROSE. And i know for a fact(can't tell you how  :D) that not too long ago, plans were being talked about about Rose and the problem that we may be.

We knew you were going to be a threat, at the point of accepting peace. Like I already mentioned, several of us, me included, raised our concerns within UPN's internal discussions. It was a choice between us going overkill on you, and making sure TAC wasn't a threat for the foreseeable future but setting a precedent that will probably kill the game in the process or letting them go and risk this war.

if i were in GOV, after 6000k nS loss then we would talk peace... Do onto nothers as you would want them to do unto you.

Unfortunately for us I doubt that they will make the same mistake we did. I'll be interested to see if your opinion changes when you go beyond just "attacking" to going to outright overkill.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Nope, bull-!@#$. I was !@#$ there underlordgc. I can respect you most of the time, but this is the most insulting lie I've seen yet. We wanted and asked for peace a week before we got it, because Diabalos decided that she was having sooooo much fun kicking us into the dirt. We admitted defeat, we were done--but you wanted to make sure that we weren't going to be able to take that top spot from you. It's insulting how stupid you think we are.

Who told you that?

IpHGyGc.png

Who told you that?

I'm sure it's the same people who have provided all of the other false information thus far.  :lol:

It's pretty funny to see people convinced of themselves that they know what went on. When in reality, they are very far from the truth.

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I don't recall ever seeing you in any of the relevant chans, or being involved in the discussions between the UPN gov members, and Casey/Diabolos. And don't try and speak on behalf of UPN, and our intentions, which you knew nothing about. Claiming that you knew everything, already makes you wrong -- because quite clearly you did not.

Did i ever say i was in GOV channels? But it's ok, you can put words in my mouth, you have been doing that in all your comments anyways. But FYI since you know what i know, then you would know I hardly go on irc when football seasonj is going. Also Let's be real, half of EoS merged into You guys, just like members from TAC went to ROSE

Also you are being deluded if you think an alliance after a few days of war, is not a threat. We knew full well what the risk was in us letting them go.
No shit, thats why you didn't give peace till we were knocked down 6k ns..

We knew you were going to be a threat, at the point of accepting peace. Like I already mentioned, several of us, me included, raised our concerns within UPN's internal discussions. It was a choice between us going overkill on you, and making sure TAC wasn't a threat for the foreseeable future but setting a precedent that will probably kill the game in the process or letting them go and risk this war.
Knocking someone down half thier NS is not overkill? So by your calculation when your alliance reaches 12k that would be fair?

Unfortunately for us I doubt that they will make the same mistake we did. I'll be interested to see if your opinion changes when you go beyond just "attacking" to going to outright overkill.

What would your definition be of overkill? 

I've already repeated my stance on the whole issue, multiple times. I don't claim to know what the motivation was on EoS' part to kick off the war, but at the start of the war UPN genuinely believed that we were responding to a tangible threat posed by the alliances proactively involved in making plans to take us and our allies down. We then followed through, and TAC came to us for peace immediately. Given the fact that we still believed that threat was real, it would be nonsensical for us to accept peace, and not neutralise the threat. After a few days, of talking to people and seeing how TAC were holding up, UPN had an internal discussion, and we decided that we cannot continue pounding on TAC for the best interests of the game -- and I very clearly said that this is a risk, and not an action that would serve only our own interests. The consensus in UPN was that with the benefit of hindsight we realised some mistakes were made in regards to how this war kicked off, and that as one of the larger alliances, we have to take the effect of our actions on the games long term viability into account. After the war, we made a genuine attempt to build bridges. But it seems like the plan to attack us was already in place, and that there wasn't much we could do to change it. So there were several people who outright lied to our face, with the intention of giving us a sense of false security I suppose, but also being deeply disrespectful in the process.

For UPN the last war was never about taking the top spot. We literally went through with something that we all knew would either be a net loss in the long run, or we dominate and have no mercy on the enemies but most likely ruin the game in the process.

All BS,   Just like you didn't know EOS was disbanding after the war and thier members were going to merge into your alliance and you will be so big that TAC wont ever be a threat again.

But that wasn't said either, because you have this delusional way of thinking that we are all retarded and everyone will believe what you say...

Did i ever say i was in GOV channels? But it's ok, you can put words in my mouth, you have been doing that in all your comments anyways. But FYI since you know what i know, then you would know I hardly go on irc when football seasonj is going. Also Let's be real, half of EoS merged into You guys, just like members from TAC went to ROSE

You said that you knew what the plan was for a FACT. That's a fairly big claim to knowledge. Yet admittedly you weren't around in the relevant channels on IRC, where the planning and discussions for this went down. You are not in a position to speak about our objectives.

No !@#$, thats why you didn't give peace till we were knocked down 6k ns. Knocking someone down half thier NS is not overkill? So by your calculation when your alliance reaches 12k that would be fair?

What are you contesting? I told you that we were well aware that TAC were still going to pose a threat, unless we carried on with the war at the expense of the game. Let's not use a variable like score in this situation, as it's a fairly bad metric, given that we were really early on in the game. The amount of days the war was fought is probably the best indicator. 

What would your definition be of overkill? 

Imo they will pound on us until we pose no significant threat, and our upper tier is eliminated completely. Try and push their advantage on the members who are struggling, and try and bleed us of members. Like I said, they won't make the same mistakes we did. 

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

All BS,   Just like you didn't know EOS was disbanding after the war and thier members were going to merge into your alliance and you will be so big that TAC wont ever be a threat again.

But that wasn't said either, because you have this delusional way of thinking that we are all retarded and everyone will believe what you say...

EoS - UPN merger wasn't on the cards before the war kicked off. It was the war itself that caused a lot of tensions among the members of government and was a big contributing factor in the EoS split. 

Carry on with your silly conspiracies though.  :lol:

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

You said that you knew what the plan was for a FACT. That's a fairly big claim to knowledge. Yet admittedly you weren't around in the relevant channels on IRC, where the planning and discussions for this went down. You are not in a position to speak about our objectives.

And i do know for a fact still... Go figure, i'm not in gov and i don't go on IRC....whatttt? 

What are you contesting? I told you that we were well aware that TAC were still going to pose a threat, unless we carried on with the war at the expense of the game. Let's not use a variable like score in this situation, as it's a fairly bad metric, given that we were really early on in the game. The amount of days the war was fought is probably the best indicator. 
The days is your indicator?  Don't you think that war  till you arent a threat to us no more would be more relevent? After all that was your reason for denying us peace last war, wasn't it?

Imo they will pound on us until we pose no significant threat, and our upper tier is eliminated completely. Try and push their advantage on the members who are struggling, and try and bleed us of members. Like I said, they won't make the same mistakes we did. 

So now it was a mistake, But before it was a plan?.... Whatever, say what you want, spin what you want, try and act like we are all the ignorant ones, we all know what happened and we all know what your trying to do. DOne

EoS - UPN merger wasn't on the cards before the war kicked off. It was the war itself that caused a lot of tensions among the members of government and was a big contributing factor in the EoS split. 

Carry on with your silly conspiracies though.  :lol:

It seems like YOU are the one who wasn't informed as apparently you don't know Shit. Maybe you were just being like you are now so they didn't tell you. Because it's really hard to believe you are in the dark with all this... But like i said before, go ahead you know everything about everything...

And i do know for a fact still... Go figure, i'm not in gov and i don't go on IRC....whatttt?  

You claimed that what you said was a fact, and yet totally misrepresented everything that occurred. And yes, typically the people 'in the know' tend to be in government, and the relevant discussions tend to take place on IRC. So let's not pretend like you had the first hand experience of that to form your views.

The days is your indicator?  Don't you think that war  till you arent a threat to us no more would be more relevent? After all that was your reason for denying us peace last war, wasn't it?

It's a good indicator that takes into the account most of the variables.  And yes like I said, I think Rose/Guardian/SK will push for the war to go on until we are of no threat any longer. And yes, the reason why we first denied TAC peace was that we didn't feel like the very tangible threat was neutralised yet, but in the end gave up on this, for the best interests of the game. (atleast from UPN's perspective, perhaps VoC and EoS had different reasons.) 

So now it was a mistake, But before it was a plan?.... Whatever, say what you want, spin what you want, try and act like we are all the ignorant ones, we all know what happened and we all know what your trying to do. DOne

The two aren't mutually exclusive. We had a plan, and it turned out to be a mistake. Sure.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

It seems like YOU are the one who wasn't informed as apparently you don't know !@#$. Maybe you were just being like you are now so they didn't tell you. Because it's really hard to believe you are in the dark with all this... But like i said before, go ahead you know everything about everything...

I find it funny that you are still claiming to know UPN's intentions and motivations in the last war. When you have never even spoken to us.

The UPN -- EoS merger came as a surprise to us, and it was not the plan before the war kicked off. It was actually the war itself that was a contributing factor in their disbandment. 

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I seriously doubt UPN was trying to take number one after the war. They were number five or so at the time and the EoS merger wasn't planned.

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I seriously doubt UPN was trying to take number one after the war. They were number five or so at the time and the EoS merger wasn't planned.

Shh, don't use logic and reason against a shitposter. It's a waste of time.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

UPN seriously didn't know about EoS's disbandment after the war. Literally, it happened that almost all of EoS gov saw Rose, though "We should join in on this." and then did it. Casey was left by himself, and then he merged what was left of EoS into UPN.

It seems like YOU are the one who wasn't informed as apparently you don't know !@#$. Maybe you were just being like you are now so they didn't tell you. Because it's really hard to believe you are in the dark with all this... But like i said before, go ahead you know everything about everything...

No, you're the one who wasn't informed. EoS's gov didn't agree with EoS's membership, and EoS's gov decided to join Rose.

Seriously, if this was all planned pre-war, that EoS would merge into UPN, then why in the heck would all of EoS's government be in Rose.

Edited by HouseofJacks
  • Upvote 1

UPN seriously didn't know about EoS's disbandment after the war. Literally, it happened that almost all of EoS gov saw Rose, though "We should join in on this." and then did it. Casey was left by himself, and then he merged what was left of EoS into UPN.

Inb4 he calls you wrong because you were a EoS gov member and still don't know what actually happened but he does

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win